PDA

View Full Version : Antonio Pizzonia´s crash?? look at this, very cool...

veilsidebr
01-19-2004, 05:00 AM
Wow, if u think that Antonio Pizzonia(last year Jaguar Driver, fired in August) was fired because he wasn´t geting points at the races, you are wrong.

This is the REAL reason for he had been fired. Look at this and stay surprised.

http://www.racingflix.com/getvideo.asp?v=600&p=8

:D

kawa22
01-19-2004, 02:38 PM
Jaguar=Ford pizzonia=mcrash??? :twisted:

Vansquish
01-19-2004, 04:14 PM
That's the video when Autocar Editor Steve Sutcliffe got a ride in an S-Type R with Pizzonia. The latter had just come in from some hot laps in an F1 car, so his perception of the braking zone was a bit skewed and they went off. I have this on CD from Autocar in High - Res format, along with a drive in the F1 car.

veilsidebr
01-19-2004, 04:41 PM
To drive in Formula 1, the man has to be a very good driver. So, if you drive a F1, you HAVE to drive sooo good a "normal" car or even a Touring car, not drive well just open wheel cars.

This is what makes a good driver.

coloradosilver
01-19-2004, 04:46 PM
I'm just surprised at how well the Jag held up in that wreck. The top didn't cave or anything. I must say that if that was a Civic they could have been killed. Congrats to Jaguar on the safety vote!!

veilsidebr
01-19-2004, 09:46 PM
Yeah, i guess it wasn´t a track day, but a crash test day!! ahahhaaha

:D

Ford Capri 2.8i
08-07-2004, 04:08 PM
The race was held in the Montmelo racetrack, in Barcelona......the thing that amazed me was that Pizzonia didnt take the handbrake in order to avoid crashing the wall as any good driver does