PDA

View Full Version : Road Rage Causes Road Closure

StanAE86
07-21-2007, 03:21 AM
Too bad for 99.9% of the drivers that are well behaved. Assholes like that one guy that clipped the flagman needs to be made an example of....

http://news.aol.com/dailypulse/_a/road-work-rage-closes-highway/20070720172009990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

pitfield
07-21-2007, 04:57 AM
If it was my journey to work or the shops I'd by a KFC Value bucket to chuck at those slack motherfucking workers.

When a road gets repaired in Mayfair, (alright more of a resufacing) it takes less than 5 hours. Suprising? No, everyone's got pots of cash.

silentm
07-21-2007, 09:53 AM
one angry driver tossed a burrito at a construction worker.

:roflmao:

it's kinda weird though. if there is some road construction in ermany it takes f*cking ages until it's done, but in switzerland they work day and night and it's done really fast...

Mattk
07-22-2007, 06:27 AM
Serves them right for choosing to live so far out of town and not taking into account the fact that there is only one road in and out.

crazidude
07-26-2007, 04:06 PM

it's kinda weird though. if there is some road construction in ermany it takes f*cking ages until it's done, but in switzerland they work day and night and it's done really fast...

Aren't roads in Germany built better than most? If so, that may account for the time it takes.

But in Vancouver, it freaking takes the workers a month to rip up and pave a road behind my house so I can't park the car in the garage. On major roads, it may take a day or a month depending on their lazy asses.

Shinigami
07-26-2007, 04:46 PM
one angry driver tossed a burrito at a construction worker.

Not true, they're goddamn slow in Switzerland. I've seen roadworks on bits of road that have taken YEARS to finish.

I've also seen roadworks in Tokyo which were done in 24 hours. 24 bloody hours! I couldn't believe my eyes!

I left the hotel one morning, streets just fine. Come in at night, there's a huge hole, half the road is torn open, tons of people at work.

Wake up next day, get out of the hotel to walk to work and LO AND BEHOLD, the street was... as if it never had a hole to begin with.

Just nuts...