PDA

View Full Version : STUPID BEAVER!

possessed_beaver
07-13-2003, 12:50 AM
omg, went to this party last night, i had WAYYYY 2 much to drink,
and we decided to bust out some wicked drift styles in a VT commadore!!!
while drunk, we almost crashed, many times, we wheree going through slow points on the road at like TWICE the speed limit, basicley im very lucky to be speaking to you now
after my drunken stupidity to get in the car with someone that had been drinking!

and thats only half the shit that happend, hahaha
i almost got with this chick, i was in the car with her.. BUT THEN MY MOBILE WENT OFF WITH THIS CHICK RINGING ME AT 2:00 in the morning!!!!

ohhh well, anyway thought i should share my stupidity with you all...

Anonymous
07-13-2003, 12:54 AM
:shock: :shock: Beav! I;m Suorised! :shock: Damm.... :shock: Glad yer still amongst the walkin :P :P :lol: :lol:

gis
07-13-2003, 06:30 AM
DAM beav,you are a lucky beaver.most drunken acts like that mostly end up in a bad way.glad your still with us dude.

but the real question is,did u end up with a chick that nite?

stracing
07-13-2003, 07:25 AM
boy were you lucky not to get done on a saturday night

buy yourself a lottery ticket :D

possessed_beaver
07-13-2003, 12:57 PM
DAM beav,you are a lucky beaver.most drunken acts like that mostly end up in a bad way.glad your still with us dude.

but the real question is,did u end up with a chick that nite?

well that chick is a story on it's own, me and her where in my mates car "keeping warm" and it was my mates sister!!!!!
and SHE HAS THE BIGGEST SET OF TIT'S!!!!! - seriousley u have no idea!
and she was talking 2 me about her troubles ect.
i could of got with her, but diden't want to compamise my possision as a friend with her.

and stracing yeh they where all lucky!!
we where doing some fucking stupid shit, and later she drove home, down the main highway, very lucky night for all involved!

gis
07-13-2003, 03:12 PM
biggest set of tits huh,i think we need pics :D :P

troskap
07-15-2003, 12:44 AM
I second the gentleman from Lancashire's motion for PICS! Post some, don't tease us like Jabba is with the Top Gear Special stuff ! :)