View Full Version : gtm supercar

pagani
03-04-2007, 08:13 AM
The awesome gtm supercar
The GTM Supercar - YouTube
:D 8) 8)

79TA
03-07-2007, 04:58 AM
This is not just a reskinned mid-engined vette. At 2200 lbs, it weighs less than any super car out there yet has all the power it could need (as much as you decide to put in your LS motor.) Also, as an FF car it is built on a real racing chassis.

Some say it's not a real supercar as it doesn't have the high sticker price to give it that certain exclusivity. This car has a different kind of exclusivity as you can only get one if you can build it . . . or pay and organize others to build it.

Just imagine the possibilities with the LS engine, whether it be turbo charged, supercharged, or just built up. I'd love to see what a GTM could do at Nurburgring.

pagani
03-07-2007, 11:37 AM
This is not just a reskinned mid-engined vette. At 2200 lbs, it weighs less than any super car out there yet has all the power it could need (as much as you decide to put in your LS motor.) Also, as an FF car it is built on a real racing chassis.

Some say it's not a real supercar as it doesn't have the high sticker price to give it that certain exclusivity. This car has a different kind of exclusivity as you can only get one if you can build it . . . or pay and organize others to build it.

Just imagine the possibilities with the LS engine, whether it be turbo charged, supercharged, or just built up. I'd love to see what a GTM could do at Nurburgring.

It's miles better for trackwork than a zo6 vette
And it's very good i schould say
Who cares about exclusivity when a car has huge performance potenial.
:D 8)

79TA
03-08-2007, 03:48 AM
Who cares about exclusivity when a car has huge performance potenial.
:D 8)

Right on! :D

TopGearNL
03-08-2007, 05:43 AM
^^ 2nd that, love your theories Pagani! :D

This is certainly a very nice car, I see lots of potential in it!