PDA

View Full Version : 997TT on Top Gear (2.07)

coochas
02-18-2007, 10:52 PM
I have put together a copy of the road test from today's Top Gear. The file has been compressed down to 13 MB and is viewed at 312x176 - I will replace it with a higher quality larger file in a week or so. I do this to control bandwidth which will likely be about 10-20GB tonight just for this one file based on past 'wanted' vids.

The Top Gear video appears on my 911 video page along with recent clips that I put together from Motorweek featuring the 997TT, 996TT and 996 GT2.

ENJOY !

http://www.jabbasworld.net/dload.php?action=file&file_id=1726

*** I know you meant well, but sadly no duplicate videos allowed ***

ferrarif1fan89
02-18-2007, 11:07 PM
your not supposed to do this.........

HeilSvenska
02-18-2007, 11:10 PM
No... And even if it's not from this forum, there's... no point... because we can watch this whenever we want...?

coochas
02-18-2007, 11:14 PM
I posted this because some large markets, such as the US, do not get Top Gear broadcasts. It's simply meant to help out other enthusiasts.

coochas
02-18-2007, 11:58 PM
your not supposed to do this.........
LOL - Tell that to Jabba....I just realized he posted the same damn vid on the forum's homepage (except his is a higher rez file)!!!!!!

ferrarif1fan89
02-19-2007, 12:05 AM
no offense, but are you mentally retarded?

coochas
02-19-2007, 12:17 AM

Gee, perhaps you're right. Now I've got an MD, PhD (in Organic Chem) and an MBA,...I also own two Porsches. How you doin' sporto?

I don't do much posting here on JW and I think it's a fantastic site - but clearly trolls are a universal phenomenon. Bye.

vexor
02-19-2007, 12:20 AM
Site Rules (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=36643)

* Notice the very first rule

ferrarif1fan89
02-19-2007, 12:32 AM

Gee, perhaps you're right. Now I've got an MD, PhD (in Organic Chem) and an MBA,...I also own two Porsches. How you doin' sporto?

I don't do much posting here on JW and I think it's a fantastic site - but clearly trolls are a universal phenomenon. Bye.
I'm confident enough in my success to not get in a spitting contest with you, even though you provide no proof to your qualifications. i will end on one note, though, and that is if you are daft enough not to read the site rules, then something MUST be wrong in that over-inflated head of yours. :roll:

Schwalbe
02-19-2007, 12:55 AM
Thanks coochas to hosting tons of Porsche videos, but sorry mate you can't post TG vids here. :niet:

5vz-fe
02-19-2007, 12:55 AM

MD and MBA? You sure know how to BS. :lol: then a PhD?, so how many years did you exactly spent in school before you start paying off your debts to get your porsches?

In JW, we believe in proof or STFU.

TT
02-19-2007, 01:37 AM
The rules say we don't want TG features posted in the forum since we have our own versions in the vault. Period.