PDA

View Full Version : how i became a racer

Chuck Norris
02-11-2007, 11:40 PM
well, it's a long story, and i'll tell it here.

my friend razell and i were having a fight about something (i don't even remember what the hell it was...). we wanted some way to solve our problem. so razell said, "let's street race!" and i looked at him like 'are you insane?' basically i said yes, and he taught me how to street race. he got me my first car which was a red nissan 350z. that car got totaled in about 3 weeks. went down a steep hill. car flipped about 4 times. i walked away with a broken wrist and a bloody nose. next car i got was another 350z, this one was black (the one i currently race with). that one i won a few races with. i kept winning races with that car. (--SKIPPING A MONTH RIGHT HERE--) razell asked me to join the crew he was with. i joined, and got our rival crew scared. i was more then just a racer to them... i was the lead's ex-g/f. he was kind of laughing about me being a street racer. first of all because i didn't even have a driver's license or even a permit... and cause i was 15 and 5 feet tall. i was the shortest... but the toughest. i showed him wrong. i took on 2 guy in his crew in one race (dodge viper and a lamborghini gallardo... pinkslips, must i add...) and squashed them dead. i got one of the guys cars (the gold lamborghini gallardo). and there you go. really, i had really good luck with that race. too many good things happened on that day... but that was the best.

Paul Fucking Walker
02-11-2007, 11:48 PM
Oh Chuck, the days when you still had your thunder, all young and rugged lookin'

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e1/Chuck_Norris_%281976%29.jpg

SFDMALEX
02-12-2007, 12:00 AM
Anyone got any questions about body kits and double clutching?

gigdy
02-12-2007, 01:33 AM
I have questions about NOS.

BlackTransWS6
02-12-2007, 01:53 AM
Paul fucking Walker...I dont think anyone gets it.

BTW I was gonna post the exact same thing about body kits and double clutching moments after it appeared...uncanny

Stoopie
02-12-2007, 05:07 AM
OMG they're back

blinkmeat
02-12-2007, 06:08 AM
BTW I was gonna post the exact same thing about body kits and double clutching moments after it appeared...uncanny

haha

Mattk
02-12-2007, 07:14 AM
I call bullshit on this one. Gallardoes were not in existence at the time Chuck was 15. :P Nor were 350Zs.

TopGearNL
02-12-2007, 08:55 AM
Im just waiting for Vinnie to step into this thread :mrgreen:

novass
02-12-2007, 06:46 PM

Well if he does it will be quick cause he only lives his life 10 seconds at a time.

Vin Diesel
02-12-2007, 06:58 PM

Well if he does it will be quick cause he only lives his life 10 seconds at a time.

son for those ten seconds I'm free and nothing else matters!

btw nice misquote.. its "I live my life a quarter mile at a time.For those ten seconds.."

ViperASR
02-12-2007, 07:03 PM
OMG they're back

I was hoping they had moved on with their lives....

TopGearNL
02-12-2007, 07:15 PM

btw nice misquote.. its "I live my life a quarter mile at a time.For those ten seconds.."

Vinnie is ere! 8)

Ey chuck weren't you asked to play ''the Bandit'' too?

Chuck Norris
02-12-2007, 07:22 PM
Vinnie is ere! 8)

Ey chuck weren't you asked to play ''the Bandit'' too?

Vin, have you been perfecting your Tang Su Kamino Te techniques I taught you? You know what the perfect gift for that special friend of yours would be? A Total Gym! ;)

and mr. NL, I would've only taken the part had they offered me the position of "smokey" with a few line, and plot revisions; such as roundhouse kicking Burt "Bandit" Reynolds time and time again in slow motion!

novass
02-12-2007, 08:39 PM

LOL Sorry, but your performance just wasn't that memorable. Also, in my defense, I wasn't quoting, hence the lack of quotation marks :wink: . Furthermore, since you live your life a quarter mile at a time and that quarter mile takes 10 seconds, it can be deduced that you live your life 10 seconds at a time. The quarter mile is nothing more than what you do with those 10 seconds.

sentra_dude
02-12-2007, 08:53 PM

Yes,

#1 How much horsepower does a body kit add, is it 25 or 50hp?

#2 How many seconds does double clutching save in a quarter mile run?

Thanks.

Mattk
02-12-2007, 09:18 PM
LOL Sorry, but your performance just wasn't that memorable. Also, in my defense, I wasn't quoting, hence the lack of quotation marks . Furthermore, since you live your life a quarter mile at a time and that quarter mile takes 10 seconds, it can be deduced that you live your life 10 seconds at a time. The quarter mile is nothing more than what you do with those 10 seconds.

OWNED! 0X About time. :P

silentm
02-14-2007, 11:38 AM
haha this thread is full of funnies :P

TopGearNL
02-14-2007, 11:53 AM
LOL Sorry, but your performance just wasn't that memorable. Also, in my defense, I wasn't quoting, hence the lack of quotation marks . Furthermore, since you live your life a quarter mile at a time and that quarter mile takes 10 seconds, it can be deduced that you live your life 10 seconds at a time. The quarter mile is nothing more than what you do with those 10 seconds.

OWNED! 0X About time. :P

Yeah but now his gonna roundhouse kick him :wink:

Rosie O Donnell
02-14-2007, 04:56 PM
It was ok when they were posting in the spam section, but now I think a ban is in order. This really is as far from funny as Rosie O'Donnel.

Little do you know, I actually raced Vin, and won. We were racing to Dunkin Donut's, and I was saved by the fact I could make it there with my eyes closed, and driving backwards even! Food, women, and speed in that order 8) Vin had no chance, I don't think he knows what his mouth is supposed to be used for :(

Mattk
02-14-2007, 07:45 PM
Argh! Not more of this shit... :roll:

silentm
02-15-2007, 03:30 PM
who the fuck is Rosie O'Donnell???? :?: :?:

dutchmasterflex
02-15-2007, 03:59 PM
Someone needs to get drunk and go out and not stay inside instead of creating celebrity aliases on JW :\

Mattk
02-15-2007, 09:09 PM
who the fuck is Rosie O'Donnell????

She's a comedian. I don't find her remarkably funny.

novass
02-15-2007, 09:24 PM
who the fuck is Rosie O'Donnell????

She's a comedian. I don't find her remarkably funny.

I think calling her a comedian is a bit of a stretch LOL

Shes a fat lesbian bitch who's very voice can make your dick fall off, run away and hide under a rock.

ViperASR
02-15-2007, 09:30 PM
Jabba, do "they" all have the same IP address? This is getting a little old...

79TA
02-16-2007, 03:22 AM

Yes,

#1 How much horsepower does a body kit add, is it 25 or 50hp?

#2 How many seconds does double clutching save in a quarter mile run?

Thanks.

Well besides the obvious horsepower boost it lowers the car's center of gravity and then you can out corner anything up to a full-on racecar. I think it's 25 for most cars but 50 for the ivtec with huge muffler attached.

double clutching . . . this is the difference between the guys who run their nearly stock civics in the 12's and the 10's . . . :lol:

Mattk
02-16-2007, 06:00 AM
I think calling her a comedian is a bit of a stretch LOL

Well I assumed her success rode on the fact that at least some portion of society found her funny. I wholehearted agree with you that she is terrible.

And what the hell does she have to do with cars, driving and vehicles in general.

silentm
02-16-2007, 02:52 PM
lol i think i generally get the idea :D