PDA

View Full Version : Rotary GTR Mustang?!?

JN396
07-09-2003, 05:39 PM
LMAO

http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~mka/mustang.avi

crochico
07-10-2003, 05:25 PM
i've seen something like that with a mustang before, but it was fake i believe... hopefully there is no way a human can be as stupid as this guy

possessed_beaver
07-10-2003, 10:35 PM
LMFAO
that guy was a champion, goes 2 show ignorance is bliss!

Anonymous
07-10-2003, 11:22 PM
Seen it long ago, but still say the guy with the camera is dam lucky the black dood didnt clock the shit outta him .... that woulda made my day HAhahahah.... that black guy was a big azz fuka man, gud thing he didnt know wtf the whitey was on about or wunder bread boy wooda been squashed LMAO :P :P :P

JN396
07-11-2003, 12:14 AM
Seen it long ago, but still say the guy with the camera is dam lucky the black dood didnt clock the shit outta him .... that woulda made my day HAhahahah.... that black guy was a big azz fuka man, gud thing he didnt know wtf the whitey was on about or wunder bread boy wooda been squashed LMAO :P :P :P

Yeah; my thoughts exactly; I was thinking that black guy was gonna smash his face in once he finds out the cam guy was playin' w/ him...I'm surprised he didn't catch whitey's comments/remarks. One lucky mofo! lol

Anonymous
07-11-2003, 01:13 AM
^^^^ LOL just what I was thinkin, in fact when I first saw it I was dissapointed the black guy didnt at least bite whitebreads ear off or something..... LMAO

crochico
07-11-2003, 02:44 PM
^^^^ LOL just what I was thinkin, in fact when I first saw it I was dissapointed the black guy didnt at least bite whitebreads ear off or something..... LMAO

i think that's stricly restricted for mike tyson :lol:

SFDMALEX
07-11-2003, 03:43 PM
LOOOLLOLLLL. What a fucking moron. BTW I could take that guy no problem, he seems to slow. One drop kick in the face and hes out. :twisted:

Anonymous
07-11-2003, 05:11 PM
LOL Blackies aint easy to drop..... better be a dam good one! I seen one of them "slow" ones get hit in the head by a green coconut falling from maybe 60feet up fyi a green coconut full size like the one hit the guy weighs like 15 pounds.... thing nailed this dude dead on, woulda killed anyone else this guy looked up and went what the hell and moved to a differnt spot and ate the rest of his lunch LOL

JN396
07-11-2003, 05:42 PM
LOL Blackies aint easy to drop..... better be a dam good one! I seen one of them "slow" ones get hit in the head by a green coconut falling from maybe 60feet up fyi a green coconut full size like the one hit the guy weighs like 15 pounds.... thing nailed this dude dead on, woulda killed anyone else this guy looked up and went what the hell and moved to a differnt spot and ate the rest of his lunch LOL

HAHAHA LMAO Shiet..what the hell KH; you made me laugh so hard; everybody started staring at me at work! I'm sure they were asking themselves "what the hell is wrong with that guy!...He's at work...everyone should be depressed and suicidal!" lol.... Funny shiet... And yeah; the only way I see it to take down that black guy is to poke his eyes out and run! hehe

Jabba
07-12-2003, 06:38 AM

HAHAHAH LAUGHING MY GOD DAMN FUCKIN ASS OFF !!! EXCELLENT !!!! :lol: