PDA

View Full Version : USDM vs. JDM

JN396
07-09-2003, 12:37 AM
http://sr20.hybrids.jp/van/cup_noodles.jpg

crochico
07-09-2003, 02:49 PM
i have a feeling you can never outdo the japanese when it comes to anything.. by the way, where have you been JN? long time

JN396
07-09-2003, 03:41 PM
i have a feeling you can never outdo the japanese when it comes to anything.. by the way, where have you been JN? long time

hehe...I think that the best items in the world are made by everyone; i.e. electronics: definitely the Japanese, wine: the French, cars: hehe this one is soo controversial I won't even start (but I prefer italian); bikes: same as cars, women: all nationalities. I'm an equal opportunist... I need the variety! lol

I've been here bud; just been lurking every so often when time allows at work (or when the vp is looking at pron...i'm doing the same thing here on jw hehe); I hang out most after work/ weekends.

later dude

gis
07-09-2003, 04:05 PM
lol,we have those cup noodles here in the UK,they are practically the same as the US version :lol:

crochico
07-10-2003, 02:34 PM
hehe...I think that the best items in the world are made by everyone; i.e. electronics: definitely the Japanese, wine: the French, cars: hehe this one is soo controversial I won't even start (but I prefer italian); bikes: same as cars, women: all nationalities. I'm an equal opportunist... I need the variety! lol

i'm with you on that one, especially the women.. i don't discriminate, and everyone deserves a fair shot :wink:

possessed_beaver
07-10-2003, 10:29 PM
women:
australia!
hahahaha i still maintain that guys!!!
funny as picture
but
electronics: japan
microprocesers: america (then made in tiwarn)
cars: korea

crazidude
07-11-2003, 12:33 AM
lmao good one