PDA

View Full Version : Clarkson gets told off for 'Gay' jibe!

fsandys
12-18-2006, 09:34 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6189163.stm

:roll:

Thankfully:

In August, viewers of the show - seen on BBC Two in the UK and BBC World internationally - were warned by the corporation that offensive jokes would remain "an integral part" of its content.

:)

Ghostbat
12-18-2006, 09:52 AM
Those fuckers that only complain should go out and buy themselves a sense of humor.

jakaracman
12-18-2006, 10:57 AM
Well, BBC has a bunch of idiots who judge stuff like that, health&safety and so on. I guess people like that have the right to live - sort of.
I hope he tells them that i was sort of a gay decision - no balls ...
:D

ViperASR
12-18-2006, 12:41 PM
Man, if the minority is going to start running Top Gear and telling them what to do then it is going to start sucking.

cooperluke
12-18-2006, 01:14 PM
Gee... can't they take a joke :?:

TopGearNL
12-18-2006, 02:06 PM
LMAO!!

Not the first time, JC wipes his ass off with these sort of things, thats what I like about him :lol:

fsandys
12-18-2006, 05:06 PM
LMAO!!
Not the first time, JC wipes his ass off with these sort of things, thats what I like about him :lol:

Exactly! :D

Funny thing is that me - and the majority of TG viewers - like Clarkson exactly for this "provocative comments" :wink:

That's just it, nobody is allowed to speak their mind on TV anymore (except the minorities of course!) with JC, it's like it's one of your mates on TV! :D

martin100
12-22-2006, 04:59 PM
Whatever JC says, itīs what TG is all about and without that sarcasm especially by him the show would be alot more boring. I simply love his sense of humor :lol:

Pokiou
02-21-2007, 08:11 PM
thats Gay.. how you cant say gay stuff on tv cause i mean its not like your say anything about about a gay person... I mean gay people like it in the poo hole so why dont they take it on the chin like they take it in the bum ?

gay gay gay gay gay gay gay...gay

oh and gay ... gayer the gayest of gayerier geyness... haha sounds like a spell to summon a gay monster lol.

i hope we dont get a letter from the gay commision tell us that what i wrote is offensive... lol

Pok

ViperASR
02-21-2007, 09:25 PM
holy old topic :lol: