PDA

View Full Version : Top Gear Return CONFIRMED + Hamster @ TG Awards

fsandys
12-13-2006, 02:30 PM
On his first night out since his jet car accident in September, Richard was accompanied by co-presenters James May and Jeremy Clarkson, who confirmed that the first episode of the new series is due to air on January 28 at 8pm on BBC2.

http://www.topgear.com/content/news/stories/1430/

:D

Ghostbat
12-13-2006, 02:35 PM
Awesome news. thanks!

Stoopie
12-13-2006, 02:40 PM
Great :D

Svensson
12-13-2006, 02:47 PM
Very nice, thanks for the info :D

TopGearNL
12-13-2006, 03:00 PM
Great news!!

Can't wait! :D

yg60m
12-13-2006, 03:04 PM
At last !! I had fear to not see them again :?

chest3r
12-13-2006, 03:04 PM
:multi: :multi: :clap:

ARMAN
12-13-2006, 03:36 PM
Groovy :P Thanx for the news :wink:

RC45
12-13-2006, 03:46 PM
But I dont' get it.

Top Gear is a greta brand, they have these awards, the show, the magazine etc etc etc.

Yet they can't come up with a realistic and proper setup for track testing or maintain a standard and provide a proper benchmark and run their cars in the sunshine every time?

Who is making the real money from this franchise, and where is it being spent - because it's obviously not being spent on their TV show production.

Stoopie
12-13-2006, 03:47 PM
But I dont' get it.

Top Gear is a greta brand, they have these awards, the show, the magazine etc etc etc.

Yet they can't come up with a realistic and proper setup for track testing or maintain a standard and provide a proper benchmark and run their cars in the sunshine every time?

Who is making the real money from this franchise, and where is it being spent - because it's obviously not being spent on their TV show production.

All the money goes to Jeremy.. How else do you explain him driving a GT40 ;) and a Ford Focus btw :P

Chaos in 1983!
12-13-2006, 06:25 PM
Awesome! I'm glad the Top Gear and the Hamster are back!

T-Bird
12-13-2006, 06:40 PM
But I dont' get it.

All the money goes to Jeremy.. How else do you explain him driving a GT40 ;) and a Ford Focus btw :P

he doesn't drive a GT40! he has a GTand an H2 btwso for someone who hates American cars so much he sure does like to buy them.

Schwalbe
12-13-2006, 06:58 PM
Great news, I can't wait to see the first Episode of the next season. :D

ViperASR
12-13-2006, 07:16 PM
But I dont' get it.

he doesn't drive a GT40! he has a GTand an H2 btwso for someone who hates American cars so much he sure does like to buy them.

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

racer_f50
12-13-2006, 08:07 PM
Jan 28th seems so far away, but it's definitely worth it!
Great to see Hamster is already back in action, hopefully this next series will be as amazing as the previous few :D

spanky
12-13-2006, 10:37 PM
It is great to see the Hamster up and running again! Am hanging out to see it again as well. another month seems like forever, especially since fifth gear is usually not very interesting.

:good:

AlienDB7
12-14-2006, 05:13 AM
Finally something to look forward to in the new year... now I don't feel as depressed anymore :shock:

Stoopie
12-14-2006, 05:40 AM
But I dont' get it.

There are several TG episodes in which Jeremy admits he has (or maybe he doesn't have it anymore right now) the GT40! For example an episode in which he complains about the car density in London, because he can't make U-turns with the car in London. It's simply too big :')

*edit* It's an episode in the 6th season

*edit 2* WOOPS: My bad! I meant the new model of the GT40, I thought it was named the same :') Ofcourse he has the GT, my bad:)

Jeremy: "Roush is also responsible for the alarm/tracker on my GT, so that's not so good. " :')

dylan99
12-14-2006, 08:27 AM
But I dont' get it.

There are several TG episodes in which Jeremy admits he has (or maybe he doesn't have it anymore right now) the GT40! For example an episode in which he complains about the car density in London, because he can't make U-turns with the car in London. It's simply too big :')

*edit* It's an episode in the 6th season

*edit 2* WOOPS: My bad! I meant the new model of the GT40, I thought it was named the same :') Ofcourse he has the GT, my bad:)

Jeremy: "Roush is also responsible for the alarm/tracker on my GT, so that's not so good. " :')

I remember the episode! He means his Ford GT, not the old GT40. Clarkson always says other names then the actual name, like he calls the enzo the F60

cooperluke
12-14-2006, 11:09 AM
Eheh, can't wait!!! :D

stmoritzer
12-14-2006, 11:44 AM
a couple of weeks to wait .....
doesn't matter, hamster and TG will be back :D

martin100
12-15-2006, 01:31 PM
At last! I´m glad it is confirmed now rather than not knowing when it returns :mrgreen: