PDA

View Full Version : New video from Jay-Z with the Maybach Excelero

vexor
12-05-2006, 06:45 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=g41NGF6xTEA

Better watch it quick before Warner forces youTube to take it off for copyright reasons like the last one.

gigdy
12-05-2006, 06:47 PM
Was some one watching BET?

ARMAN
12-05-2006, 06:56 PM
Teens here drive like he does - with the head in the middle of the car :mrgreen: nice looking Merc :shock:

RC45
12-05-2006, 06:59 PM
It is amazing that kind of crap actually sells ;)

Even Prince is more musical.. early Michael jackson more melodious and James Brown better lyrically...

nthfinity
12-05-2006, 07:06 PM

Even Prince is more musical.. early Michael jackson more melodious and James Brown better lyrically ...

While i love JB, I can't help but LMAO because Jame's lyrical prowess consisted of such rememberable phrases!

"onnnnhaaa!"
"eeeeeeeaemeaeee!"
"oooohh!"

and thousands of other combinations! :lol: [/b]

acmarttin
12-05-2006, 07:48 PM

Even Prince is more musical.. early Michael jackson more melodious and James Brown better lyrically ...

While i love JB, I can't help but LMAO because Jame's lyrical prowess consisted of such rememberable phrases!

"onnnnhaaa!"
"eeeeeeeaemeaeee!"
"oooohh!"

and thousands of other combinations! :lol: [/b]

YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYIIEIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!.....Goo d god.

acmarttin
12-05-2006, 08:07 PM
I cannot believe what I'm seeing :? :?

The Exelero Concept is supposed to be a one-off - then why the hell have they lend the car to that rapper? trying to look for future customers may be? :roll:

It might be because he plugs Maybach in practically every single one of his songs.

"I'm doing ____ in my maybach"

"Having sex with _______ in the back of my 'bach"

etc.

Mattk
12-05-2006, 08:28 PM
^Not in this song.

Nice car, not a good song.

KF1
07-11-2007, 02:35 PM
^Not in this song.

Nice car, not a good song. Jay-Z with the Maybach Excelero, that song not that good. Maybach they nice car. Not many in world that sure. ???? :shock: :shock: :shock: