PDA

View Full Version : KIMI VS. SCHUMI

DMbaseball1604
12-30-2003, 11:38 AM
Do yall really think that the blown engine cost Kimi the world championship or do you thing Michael is still on top? I think either way next year Kimi will prob win and then McLaren should have no problem winning in 2005 especially after aquiring Montoya, but I heard Ferrari might get someone else in 2005...but whatever the case I htink Ferrari's long run of world championships is about over.

Toronto
12-30-2003, 02:46 PM
No to all your questions and statements

yg60m
12-30-2003, 03:18 PM
I don't think that MS is on top, he is always the best or one of the.. but not the Killer he was. However, he is always very hard to beat even if i am not a MS fan, i recognize he is exceptional, always there and ready to win. 8)

flat6
12-30-2003, 04:23 PM
I'm suprised how Kimi got without a new car. I've been rooting for him lately... impressively cool about everything 8)

veteq
12-30-2003, 08:40 PM
I don't think MS is done...He is still very fast and will most likely take another championship......

stracing
12-30-2003, 08:57 PM
i'm a die hard schumi fan but he has lost that bit of agression. people are passing him easily and he's always over cautious when trying to pass. i think the pressure was off him when he won the 2000 championship and now the pressure is back on trying to stay on top. sometimes i wish he'll lose out so everyone can write them off to take away the pressure and hopefully do a come back the year after. but i don't think he'll win the next championship. still he's fast enough on some circuits to hassle other drivers.

willie
12-31-2003, 07:22 AM
look at MS performance during rain..... he is superb bro, when the track is wet he is the man.....

kayser-soze
12-31-2003, 04:20 PM
Do yall really think that the blown engine cost Kimi the world championship or do you thing Michael is still on top? I think either way next year Kimi will prob win and then McLaren should have no problem winning in 2005 especially after aquiring Montoya, but I heard Ferrari might get someone else in 2005...but whatever the case I htink Ferrari's long run of world championships is about over.

I absolutetly agree with you. kimi collected nearly as many points as schumi collected altough schumi drives a super! car with a team which is settled around schumi. If you have the ability of analysing, sum them up, you will see that, Kimi will take the world champion.

kayser-soze
12-31-2003, 04:20 PM

I absolutetly agree with you. kimi collected nearly as many points as schumi collected altough schumi drives a super! car with a team which is settled around schumi. If you have the ability of analysing, sum them up, you will see that, Kimi will take the world champion.

willie
12-31-2003, 08:47 PM
Kimi is building up himself i agree with that.... he is talented, no doubt, but when compared to MS he still lack of experience..... i like the way he race.... he has been improving from year to year..

Keessie20
01-01-2004, 09:55 AM
Kimi is getting to the top. On this moment MS is still the man to beat. But kimi is the best driver with alonso who could be worldchampion montoya makes to much mistakes.

The Iceman(kimi) will be worldchampion when MS stops.

100 % !

willie
01-02-2004, 12:16 AM
agree with keessie20.....

NYCHonda
01-06-2004, 02:09 PM
I feel like Kimi is fast but need more driving experience at the circuit. Another thing is that Kimi needs a better car than the McLaren.

vanquish
01-11-2004, 08:13 AM
Williams looks damn strong at the tests...No Champ for Kimi 2k4.

Kimis best point is its courage to challenge everything. No need to give space to anyone if ahead.

initiala4
01-11-2004, 10:52 AM
MS has quite alot of experience, Kimi doesnt. Sometimes it really depends on how the car setup is. Overall Ferrari has a good package....

tekwar
01-12-2004, 08:12 AM
The reason kimi was so near is because of the new points system last year. Its a bit silly considering how many wins Michael had compared to kimis only win, and still they finished so close. but i guess its good for the spectacle to have a close season after the blow out from the year before.

Thank goodness for the new car next year, hopefully mclaren goes all the way.

RallyeNLD
01-13-2004, 11:31 AM
Kimi shall have to do it in 2004 then. Montoya will mentaly kick kimi's arse. Not a great personality when he is giving interviews either. This al works through in the performance of the team.

btw how many mistakes did he make while leading a race or during the one lap quali.

Give the kid another 3 years

COFair
01-13-2004, 01:21 PM
Maybe MS better then Kimi, but not as a person.. I hate MS, because he has the biggest mouth!! Go Kimi, GO!

redbaron
01-14-2004, 06:40 PM
Kimi has a long way to go, but Michael has started the way back. I don't think there level will be equal next season, so next year will be another Schumi-year, but Kimis time will come.

RallyeNLD
01-14-2004, 06:56 PM
Maybe MS better then Kimi, but not as a person.. I hate MS, because he has the biggest mouth!! Go Kimi, GO!

Biggest chin you mean

veilsidebr
01-20-2004, 10:16 PM
Kimmi is so cold and fast. This makes a driver be good. I guess Montoya and Kimmi will beat Shummy. I hope!

HoboPie
01-20-2004, 10:37 PM
Kimi shall have to do it in 2004 then. Montoya will mentaly kick kimi's arse. Not a great personality when he is giving interviews either. This al works through in the performance of the team.

btw how many mistakes did he make while leading a race or during the one lap quali.

Give the kid another 3 years

I'm a fan of Schumi and Montoya, but I don't know if Montoya will mentally win.

Montoya is a little hot headed and can make mistakes when the pressure is on. Rikkonen isn't called the iceman for nothing.