PDA

View Full Version : One of the Zaniest Movies I Seen in a Long While.... :D

Anonymous
07-03-2003, 10:00 PM
Four Rooms Wacked... :P Holy Crap what a fuckin movie LOL<Z

Its on Kazaa and a real classic I cant stop fuckin laffin :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

novass
07-03-2003, 10:30 PM
that movie is a trip!! those 2 little kids are pure evil. tarantino is a wacko. he used to work at a video rental store nearby. everytime we would go there to rent a movie tarantino would always be gettin himself all excited talkin about movies. funny shit

i am thinkin about the same movie right. the one with the guy from resevior dogs plays a bellhop?

Anonymous
07-03-2003, 10:39 PM
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P : :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P : :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Just finished the kids moved to the Penthouse now LMAO!!!!!!!!!!P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P tarantino is a fuckin genius, and these actors in this movie were absolutly brilliant choices to weave such a manic tale... :P

Anonymous
07-03-2003, 10:46 PM
FUCK YA HE CHOPPED THE DOODS FINGER OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was a gawdamm classic :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

crazidude
07-03-2003, 10:49 PM
hrm.. chopped fingers.. sounds interesting
what is this movie about?

Anonymous
07-03-2003, 10:51 PM
there is no way to explain it..... ya gotta see it

novass
07-04-2003, 12:10 AM
ah right so it is the same movie. i dont know what was wrong with me, i knew i had seen it, i guess i was just havin a mental fart.

its a good movie. the actors they chose were perfect for their roles and the story was funny as hell.

how good is the quality of the one you found on Kazaa Krazy?

Anonymous
07-04-2003, 12:54 AM
Absolutly fantastic.... I refuse to look at crap. so I go looking for big files. Size Dors Matter....

I never heard of it and took a chance.... In Kaz I type movies in and when it gets 2000 - 3000 I sort by size and only look at vids in the 450,000Kb range or bigger since anything less will be shit to view... I found more kick ass movies that way then you would imagiane...

Way I see it, we have all this horsepower and hi speed use it. The shit quality stuff I don't even bother with if I download something and it looks blurry or not decent I dont even bother to watch it it gets deleted imeaditly. When I make something the quality of it depends mainly on the product I have to use and its mediocre most of the time so theres no real way for me to turn out the type of product I want to so I just dont bother unless its a rarity. I look at it this way if your on a modem thats your problem, broadband is everywhere theres simply no excuse not to have it. I dont think its fair I should have to fuck up my eyes for someone else's cheapness..... No offense Jabba but I wish you could do something with the visual quality... thats why you rarely get any comments from me because I dont get them when I see these small sized files. I know as well as anyone about bandwidth.... its just my personal standards...

Ohhh man I'm really hurtin... Im off to lay down, jeeze it feels like I have a pot of firehouse chilli cooking over a opeb fire in my stomach hurts so bad Im almost doubled up....

666fast
07-04-2003, 03:29 AM
Madonna is iit right?
If it's the movie I think it is, it's definately a fucked up movie.
The kids were sadistic little bastards.

Wanna see another fucked up but great movie? Watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. The new one with Jonny Depp, it's a classic!

My favorite line from the movie: "Holy shit man, where did you get that big fucker?" Referring to the other dudes knife or "We can't stop here, this is bat country". Classic movie, nothing like watching people go on a drug binge! Hilarious!

Jabba
07-04-2003, 04:20 AM
No offense Jabba but I wish you could do something with the visual quality...

I can and do improve the quality for videos that warrant it...a 60 min show at twice the quality is 260 MB though which takes me around 3 hours to upload... and to be honest I just dont have the upload speed to increase this anymore...I just wouldnt have the time to get much up at all even at this quality...