PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY 4TH OF JULY USA !!!

Jabba
07-03-2003, 06:52 PM
http://www.weeno.com/logo_phpBB.jpg

:usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa

PLEASE POST ALL THINGS AMERICAN HERE :D

crazidude
07-03-2003, 07:21 PM
im not gonna post something about america....
BUT Y THE HELL WASN'T THERE A BANNER THING FOR CANADA!?!

gis
07-03-2003, 07:37 PM
happy 4th of july to all of yoou guys in the US

and i guess happy friday to people like jabba,TT,KH etc LOL

Anonymous
07-03-2003, 07:44 PM
Right On!!!!! Thank You J n G!!!!! When it's America's Birthday I know its just a week from nibe *groan* Almost time for the 'ol celebratory massive burnout!!! http://kitty-killers.no-ip.com/ma_hunny.jpg

666fast
07-03-2003, 08:19 PM
Ah, the day we celebrate our independence buy blowing things up with fireworks and drinking massive amounts of beer.
Thanks Jabba!
I'll be sure to down a big ass beer for ya!

Anonymous
07-03-2003, 08:26 PM
Ah, the day we celebrate our independence buy blowing things up with fireworks and drinking massive amounts of beer.
Thanks Jabba!
I'll be sure to down a big ass beer for ya!

Mmmmm Explosives... //runs out to see what kind of fertilizer and if theres any desiel anywhere in the garage!

novass
07-03-2003, 09:39 PM
Whooo hoooo. i love the 4th. the 4th in Hermosa Beach is the best! nothin but titties, beer and explosions. good times. i might take my camera but its usually kinda hectic so i dont know. everyone needs to experiance the 4th in my town. starts off with the Ironman. run 2 miles in the sand, paddle 2 miles on a surfboard, run 2 more miles....chug a six pack and dont puke! i always lose :cry: and then spend the whole day drunk on a skateboard checkin out girls and swimming in the ocean followed by firework fights on the beach! im gettin excited!!

my 4th of July "tools" Happy 4th everyone!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/p7b9718b03189be2407585e13ae9560ff/fbc4b3f3.jpg

Ziploc
07-03-2003, 10:28 PM
what no happy canada day on july first? :P

crochico
07-03-2003, 10:47 PM
:usa happy independence day to all the poeple down under (from here anyways) :usa

novass
07-04-2003, 12:01 AM
happy Canada day too!! even tho im a little late

crazidude
07-04-2003, 01:08 AM
at least someone here respects Canada

Jabba
07-04-2003, 04:02 AM

To be honest I wasnt aware there was a "Canada Day" and from seeing some of the posts from other Canadians it seems they didnt either...however you learn something new everyday I guess...obvisouly I am too late for this year...but I will put something up as a belated celebration...sorry for any offence caused and I hope that all the Canadians here understand :D

Nemisis8u
07-04-2003, 11:25 AM

To be honest I wasnt aware there was a "Canada Day" and from seeing some of the posts from other Canadians it seems they didnt either...however you learn something new everyday I guess...obvisouly I am too late for this year...but I will put something up as a belated celebration...sorry for any offence caused and I hope that all the Canadians here understand :D

I was thinking why you didn't say any thing about canada ehh.

robruf
07-04-2003, 12:41 PM
I didn't really expect anyone to do anything for Canada Day because we are small and even people right next to us don't know a thing about us. Well, actually they do know that Toronto had SARS, BTW, to all you Americans on here, Canada and Toronto are SAFE, come up and visit, your dollar goes further here.

possessed_beaver
07-04-2003, 01:16 PM
i diden't read the previous posts, but aint the 4th of july celebrating inderpendance from the british?

Jabba
07-04-2003, 01:23 PM
yes but I am very fond of Americans...(especailly as some of them are my best customers)...its the only country that I enjoy visiting now...and I may well have dual nationality status soon (due to US business interests)...also its the country I would love to move to....when I retire...

possessed_beaver
07-04-2003, 01:28 PM
yes but I am very fond of Americans...(especailly as some of them are my best customers)...its the only country that I enjoy visiting now...and I may well have dual nationality status soon (due to US business interests)...also its the country I would love to move to....when I retire...

what's ya fav city?

lol guna have 2 adapt to driving on the wrong side of the road :P

come 2 kangaroo land :P
i wouldent mind visiting america, i wana see aera 51

Jabba
07-04-2003, 01:35 PM
thats hard to say...they all got their good and bad points...Washington seems to be a very "clean" state...I been to vegas a few times and wanted to check death valley out and area 51...but never had the time....it would be sooo damn cool to see one of those captured ailen spacecraft zooming around...(when they are tested at night, arrording to Bob Lazar...I bet Krazy Hawaiian knows the guy I am on about)

possessed_beaver
07-04-2003, 02:16 PM
yeh i know the person ur talking about, im the biggest alian nut aye!

aparantley like 20km from washington it aint safe 2 walk at night, but the president worries about shit overseas.. ohh well not my problem...

but i wana go 2 gloom lake, there is a US military base in the australian desert that aparantley also test's UFO's

Jabba
07-04-2003, 02:21 PM
yes another thing we got in common beav... we love UFO's...I got some great "dream land" stuff on VHS...and just about every roswell vid thats ever been made...I will have to upload a few of them when I get a chance !!

crochico
07-04-2003, 03:23 PM

it's cool..no one's feet were stepped on here :D like you said, you learn something new every day

crazidude
07-04-2003, 04:02 PM

lol
It's not surprising that people don't know about Canada Day. I mean the US is just right below us and their Independence day is just 3 days from Canada Day.

666fast
07-05-2003, 02:29 AM
Jabba, do you mean Washington state or Washington DC? DC is a fucking dump, but the state is nice. My sister lives there so I've been there a few times.

Area 51, you can only get close enough to see it with binoculars. If you get too close, they have the right to shoot to kill. Might want to keep that in mind!

It was a great holiday today. I spent the day tubing, wakeboarding and raising hell with the jet ski's. From there we went to the Taste Of Minnesota, it's retarded, they highlight of our time there was being interrogated by the police because we happened to see someone get stabbed. Which definately wasn't cool. They caught the dumbshit, and they guy wasn't hurt too bad. Which is good.
Then we went to the bar at midnight for the power hour. Bars close at 1 am here unless they have a permit so they can stay open till 2am.

All in all a damn fun day of sun and babes! I'm supposed to be up at 6am to go to the lake again, btu I don't see that ahppening. I need my rest for the party tomorrow night!