PDA

View Full Version : The weather here sucks!

666fast
07-03-2003, 05:31 PM
It's 90 degrees with 60% humidity. Walk outside and stand for 30 seconds and you'll drip with sweat.

Screw this, I'm going the beach.

TT
07-03-2003, 06:30 PM
Here we're lucky lately.. we got rain and temperature still remains on acceptable levels!

gis
07-03-2003, 06:31 PM
go and stand outside my house for 30 seconds and the only thing u be drippin with is the dam rain,lol

Anonymous
07-03-2003, 07:58 PM
Only 60% humidity? Crap thats dry as hell, my lips would be split open and bleeding!!!! It's closer to 95% here.

666fast
07-03-2003, 08:24 PM
The beach kind of sucked so we weren't there long. A lot of hot chicks though!
I'm fine when it's hot out, but when it's so damn humid, I can't take it.
There isn't any wind it seems, whenever there is a breeze, it just blows hot ass air into your face.

novass
07-03-2003, 09:52 PM
at least your not in Florida, no offense to anyone that is, but i visited some friends there and it was hot and humid the whole time. i would take a shower, come out and immediately start sweating, that kind of heat sucks up all your energy too.

thats why i love LA. its almost always sunny, always 72, and not very humid. just grab some coronas and hang at the beach all day.

fedezyl
07-03-2003, 10:59 PM
Well...I live in Florida...and I know what you mean, 95% humidity and everyday 90+ degrees, and guess what?!? it doesn't cool down at night...
now imagine this, not only you get to sweat like a pig, but I get to do so in a pilot's unifom, and give flight instruction at 1pm with no A/C in the aircraft, a window smaller than a computer screen and with copckit temperatures up to 110 degrees...
nice

stracing
07-03-2003, 11:27 PM
gis, if it wasn't for that british weather, i wouldn't mind living there. especially the pay from the telecommunication giants are great

novass
07-04-2003, 12:04 AM
Well...I live in Florida...and I know what you mean, 95% humidity and everyday 90+ degrees, and guess what?!? it doesn't cool down at night...
now imagine this, not only you get to sweat like a pig, but I get to do so in a pilot's unifom, and give flight instruction at 1pm with no A/C in the aircraft, a window smaller than a computer screen and with copckit temperatures up to 110 degrees...
nice

look at it this way, at least you dont have to pay for a sauna LOL

gis
07-04-2003, 08:23 AM
well if you guys are hot,and want a shower go and stand outside my front door,u will get a very cold shower from the rain :D

fedezyl
07-04-2003, 12:54 PM
Oh yeah that's for sure, sauna I need not, but look at it this way, I woke up today at 5:30am, I had a flight at 6:30 am, temperature, 80 degrees, humidity, 97%, that's after a whole night of cooling, I guess it's all those damn lakes and swamps, they just don't let anything cool down..
Then you get in the airplane and guess what? seats are muggy because of the goddamn humidity, and wait...when it finally heats up it smells because, oh well it's been humid all night so...
Not even mentioning that it's so humid that any paper I take with me get's all muggy from, guess what, the Damn humidity again...
Now guess what my problem with Florida weather is??

possessed_beaver
07-04-2003, 02:20 PM
it's raining a bit over here atm, shit weather for party's
http://mirror.bom.gov.au/products/IDR123.shtml#image
shows the rainfall from 150km radius around where i live
the middle of that cross hair if u go a few pixles down and 2 the right thats where i live :)

if u see it covered in rain, think of me driving and sliding :P