PDA

View Full Version : White Zombie "Astro Creep: 2000"

ZfrkS62
06-26-2006, 10:44 PM
YYYEEAAAHHHH!!!! DEVIL MAN, DEVIL MAN, CALLING! DEVIL MAN, RUNNING IN YOUR HEAD YEAH!

Of course that's from the well known Supercharger Heaven, the second track on White Zombie's best album. What is it about White Zombie that kicks so much ass? 4 words. Horror and Hot Rods.

Released in 1995, Astro Creep: 2000 was probably as energetic as an album got before landing in heavy metal territory. The title track, More Human than Human, was the first Zombie song i ever heard, and from the moment i heard the chick moaning in the intro, i was pretty much sold. (the lesson here kids; Sex sells) The whole album has an eerie overtone to it that makes itself obvious in the first ten seconds of track 1's intro, but still carries enough energy to put it on your mp3 player and go run a mile or so. Or, throw it in the CD player on the way to the track :D The chunky riffs will keep you going long after you've shut off the stereo to keep the extra load off your alternator 8)

Track List:

1: Electric Head Pt 1 (The Agony)
2: Supercharger Heaven
3: Real Solution #9
4: Creature of the Wheel
5: Electric Head Pt 2 (The Ecstasy)
6: Grease Paint and Monkey Brains
7: I, Zombie
8: More Human than Human
9: El Phantasmo and the Chicken Run
10: Blur the Technicolor
11: Blood, Milk and Sky

nthfinity
06-27-2006, 12:46 PM
a great album from a different era in music.

that was my first Zombie album i bought :)

Skaala
06-27-2006, 02:45 PM
yepp... my first as well :lol:

webby
08-27-2006, 11:27 AM
-----

666fast
08-27-2006, 01:32 PM
It was my first White Zombie album as well. Still have a huge autographed Astro Creep 2000 poster in my room!
I still pop the CD in every now and then.