PDA

View Full Version : Corvette C6 Z06 review by Car Business

vexor
05-21-2006, 05:55 AM
Direct Link
mms://broadcast2.globeinteractive.com/globeauto/338_NewCars1.wmv

it's a clip from the tv show which includes the opening preview of the show but it's only the Vette review.

enjoy

yg60m
05-21-2006, 06:31 AM
Thanks mate !! This is really a great car :D and it really has presence on road, I've been overtaken by a grey one and I saw it comming far away in my rearview mirror, it was obviously a "special" car :wink:

RC45
05-21-2006, 12:05 PM
Nice to see a review of the car but... holy crap...

What a bunch of whining pussies.

Sad to think that the 2 twats who host that show are actually parents and pretend to be functioning members of society. One can only imagine how prejudiced and warped their offspring are. I bet those are the weirdos in the minivan next to me on the freeway.. ;)

Could they have been any more derisive and jealous of performance cars during their speaches than they were?

The entire review was about "mid life crisis this" - "impress people that" - "show off the other" - " pointless speed potential here" - " when could you ever use this" - "how slow is the speedlimit" - "country club this" - "odd track day that".

And those are HOSTS of a car show?

FFFAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG -- those canadians are even bigger pussies than I could have ever imagined. :(

Imagine if losers like that get hold of any high speed crash stories... Ferrari killer, Porsche murders, Maserati massacres, Corvette assasins... blah blah.

I didn't even watch the whole thing - fast forwarded through most of it.

Someone needs to take those 2 losers for a race through the backwoods... in the Yoda... show them it's about the thrill of the drive ;) :P -- and hopefully cause them to soil their underware.

AlienDB7
05-21-2006, 01:50 PM
RC45, you have to see the show to understand why that's the case. It's even worse than Car & Driver or MotorWeek, being that the show is about answering audience (soccer moms, seniors, etc.) requests on picking the "right" car for them. So most cars featured are like econoboxes, minivans and SUVs. Didn't expect them to review the Z06 at all. There're better Canadian car shows :?

BTW, "Car Business" is a Friday evening show on "Report on Business" TV so you can imagine who the target audience is.