PDA

View Full Version : any x-box owners???

DR.GONZO
12-22-2003, 05:46 AM
We just got the x, any body have project gotham 2 ?? I heard part 1 sucked balls!!!!!!!!! But I don't know about part 2 I thinks it's better , 1 person said it's worth getting., I know it isn't no gt3 on ps2 (i also have it) (can't wait for gt4 the best game ever made) (EVER) but is it worth gettting ??? Any other reccomandation of games to get for the box , we currently have so cal, that game is tight, ghost reccon, (I know we neeed halo), and we have gt2002?? Thanks everybody.

Matty
12-22-2003, 07:10 AM
rainbow 6 3
max payne 2
they would be some good new ones

Matty
12-22-2003, 07:11 AM
rainbow 6 3
max payne 2
they would be some good new ones

Toronto
12-22-2003, 01:39 PM
i have xbox, and if u like tennis this game called top spin is very good, Halo of course the best game ever, nhl2004 espn, tru crime is ok i beat it and then sold it, gta 3 & vice city r very good of course, and rally games r insane on xbox,

DR.GONZO
12-22-2003, 07:13 PM
cool thanks, anyone play the project gotham racing 2??

veteq
12-22-2003, 07:48 PM
Hi DR.GONZO,
PG2 is great, the graphics are really good and it supports HDTV.
I got a PS2 first only to return it and get a Xbox. I will take the Xbox any day over the PS2.

I also finished PG1....I found PG2 easier then the 1st

gis
12-22-2003, 08:03 PM
PGR2 is awesome DR GONZO,i really recommend it,nice graphics,nice tracks,nice cars.thats what i recommend,aswell as halo which u know of,if u like NFL then madden 2004 is the one to go for :D

supraturbo63
12-22-2003, 08:06 PM
Project Gotham One didn't suck except for the small number of cars, but it is fairly hard to beat.

PG2 has a lot more cars and is somewhat easier to beat but will keep you entertained for a while...there are a ton of courses and tracks and different challenges such as top speed runs and cone challenges and hot laps, not just head to head racing all the time (this is the same with PG1).

But if you want to chose between the two, I would say get PG2.

FoxFour
12-22-2003, 08:53 PM
I just saw this new game for X-Box. Think it's really cool. It's called 'Full Spectrum Warrior', a modern combat warfare sim made especially for X-Box. This isn't just a shoot 'em game, it's a strategy game based on their software that they made for the U.S. Army. Go here http://fullspectrumwarrior.com/index.php go to the 'Movie updates' and watch the ' game demo' . They really did their homework on this one.

mhn3773
12-22-2003, 09:38 PM
ah pgr2 is only easy to beat if u dont try for the platnum medals =) then its as much if not more a pain in the ass then the first

and the x-box is nice..i own both ps2 and x-box on graphics and suck id chose the x-box..but if i could only have one id pick the ps2 because of the massive varity in games compared to the x-box just my .02

callen
12-22-2003, 09:56 PM
x box is better for online gaming. if u have high speed then its worth it if u have a cash burnin a hole in ur pocket. but it sound slike u already have a PS 2.... so fack it. also the processor is supposed to be a little better i hrd as well.... i guess its all personal preference and how much u feel the need to be bling blingin with multiple gameing systems ( a PS 2 and a computer does me just fine! no more needed)

Hawk
12-23-2003, 01:08 AM
PGR2 is by far the best racing game for the xbox very good physics graphics and tracks.

oldsnail
12-23-2003, 06:34 AM
i sold it for a gamecube, good old mario kart

DR.GONZO
12-23-2003, 05:14 PM
sweet thanks everone Look's Like I should buy it for my bro for x mas And plus I can play it heheh. So calibur is the shit part 2 Good graphics cool figting game you should get it.

SFDMALEX
12-23-2003, 05:28 PM
Guys as you know I recently got the M$ XBOX and I remember playing this sick rally game long time ago at toys r us. I know this isnt a big description but does any know the name of that sick rally game?

666fast
12-23-2003, 06:04 PM
Rallisport Challenge maybe? I have it, it's pretty fun, but not the best. I played it through a few times. If that is the one, there is a second game coming.

Rallisport Challenge:
http://xbox.ign.com/articles/354/354678p1.html

Rallisport Challenge 2, comes out in March:
http://xbox.ign.com/articles/445/445313p1.html?fromint=1

There is also Colin McRea Rally 3, which Iv'e never played:
http://xbox.ign.com/articles/387/387679p1.html

Some other games to check out are:
Rainbow Six 3
Shenmue 2
PGR1 was a blast, much harder than part 2 though
Outlaw Golf is addicting
Grand Theft Auto Double pack if you don't already have it for a different platform

SFDMALEX
12-25-2003, 09:54 PM
Rallisport Challenge maybe? I have it, it's pretty fun, but not the best. I played it through a few times. If that is the one, there is a second game coming.

Rallisport Challenge:
http://xbox.ign.com/articles/354/354678p1.html

Rallisport Challenge 2, comes out in March:
http://xbox.ign.com/articles/445/445313p1.html?fromint=1

There is also Colin McRea Rally 3, which Iv'e never played:
http://xbox.ign.com/articles/387/387679p1.html

Some other games to check out are:
Rainbow Six 3
Shenmue 2
PGR1 was a blast, much harder than part 2 though
Outlaw Golf is addicting
Grand Theft Auto Double pack if you don't already have it for a different platform

666fast I think it was rallisport challnge, it got to be.

Im going to pick a game tomorrow, so I'll probably pick it up if not pgr1, I want pgr1 though.

Zonda11
12-25-2003, 10:27 PM
I bought x-box for a family member recently and not having it myself, I was wondering if there is a way to get games off the internet. I've never been really big into video game systems, so I don't know much about x-box and PS2. Does X-box have a hard drive within it where you can store games without having them on a disc? If so how would you transfer a game from the computer to the X-Box hard drive?

If anyone has the answers they would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

SFDMALEX
12-25-2003, 11:09 PM
I bought x-box for a family member recently and not having it myself, I was wondering if there is a way to get games off the internet. I've never been really big into video game systems, so I don't know much about x-box and PS2. Does X-box have a hard drive within it where you can store games without having them on a disc? If so how would you transfer a game from the computer to the X-Box hard drive?

If anyone has the answers they would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

You have to pick the "right" termenalogy when you talk about downloading games....

We all know that you want to download games because you want to make backups of your originals right? Yes.

You can get them games at edonkey. And yes you can put games on the HDD but it requires installing some software and networking your xbox with your PC etc.

Zonda11
12-26-2003, 01:18 PM
In this case I am really trying to help my cousins who have zero computer knowledge, so getting these games and networking X-Box with their PC is out of the question. I don't have time to learn and do it for them so forget it. They'll have to buy the games.

Thanks anyways

cho_888
12-26-2003, 09:19 PM
if anyone wants any info on networking, installing and putting games on the hard disk PM me or email me. I will be happy to help.

phatlee
12-27-2003, 07:06 AM
The only rally game that I can remember is Rallisport Challenge. Then again, I dont remember my Xbox much because I had to pawn it off to pay for overdue rent. If you have 4 controllers (which not many people have) nothing is fun(ner?) than playing 4way Halo.