twboy1999
12-17-2003, 06:19 PM
lol
he is a dumbass

stradale
12-17-2003, 06:33 PM
I don't know about this...

Although it is quite funny the next bit doesn't sound too serious:

According to reports the Ulsterman was captured late on Tuesday night when security personnel found him hiding in a luxury apartment in Florida. Early reports suggest that the four-time GP winner had tried to drastically alter his appearance.

Medical checks were carried out and according to a pitpass source other than a massive chip on the former racer's right shoulder and an over inflated ego he was fine (no pun intended) though a little confused.

It appears that for the last few days Irvine has attempted to escape capture by hiding in a multi-million pound apartment in Miami. When captured all he had with him was a suitcase containing several million dollars, the deeds to at least forty properties, a scooter, a dartboard bearing a picture of several F1 drivers, a brunette, a redhead, two blondes and a copy of 'Life in the fast lane'.

vsusan
12-24-2003, 04:24 PM
This guy is the Hugh Heffner of F1. He will star in his XXX film soon.

YZF
12-25-2003, 04:09 PM
Same old Irvine :):) LOL his life isn't boring :)

Britty
12-28-2003, 04:28 AM
I like how eddie actually thinks that people care what he has to say when really no one gives a shit

Sam P
12-28-2003, 02:22 PM
LOL!! I loved that part about what they found with him at time of arrest.

scubywrxr
12-28-2003, 04:41 PM
LOL .. He has become the "Saddam" of F1... only in the way he was on the run of course :wink:

Keessie20
01-01-2004, 02:41 PM
I like Irvine. He always says what he thinks. He will keep the F1 exciting.
A man with a great sense of humor

biff19_a
01-01-2004, 03:35 PM
please can we say that we have seen the last of this guy...he is someone i wish would disappear and not do what he can to get back in the public eye.. i mean when he was a driver the stories of the crap that he put the mechanics and team through..especially Jaguar is horrible... He was a playboy that didn't seem to take the job seriously...as they say some guys are there for the glory..some are for the money... you can guess what i think he was there.. so please lets see what happens to the man maybe the papers will drop him and we dent have to hear about his ego and how he is the best driver in the world..case we all know how the best drivers in the world go unemployed...