PDA

View Full Version : peanut butter sandwich

crazidude
07-01-2003, 02:52 PM
There are 3 guys workin on a building at a construction site. There's a brown hair guy a dark hair guy and a blonde.

One day at lunch, the brown hair guy opened his lunch box and saw a ham sandwich and he said, "Ugh! If i get a ham sandwich one more time i swear i'm jumping off this building." The other guys look at him a lil funny and the dark haired guy opens his lunch box and sees a turkey sandwich and says, "Damnit! If i got another one of these i'm jumping off with ya!". The blonde guy opens his and sees a peanut butter sandwich and says, "Crap! One more of these and i'm with you guys."

The next day the brown haired guy opens his lunch box and sees a ham sandwich and immediatly jumps to his death. The other guys watch and the dark haired guy opens his and see turkey and sighs and jumps too. The blonde guys opens his and sees peanut butter and leaps off too.

A few weeks later the 3 guys wives are at the funeral mourning their death and the brown haired wife says, "If i knew he didnt like it i would of stoped packing them." The dark haired wife says, "I know, I know! Me too!". Then they both look at the blonde guys wife expecting her to say something and she looks back and says, "Hey dont look at me! He packs his own lunch."