PDA

View Full Version : Idiots Vs Ferrari Enzo...(Supra,Impreza...Video)

leblanc2.0
01-30-2006, 07:41 PM
http://www.dragteam.cl/head4.jpg

:2gunfire: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6489528652854025992&q=enzo :slap:

Comments?

gigdy
01-30-2006, 08:12 PM
This is a pretty old video. it was nice of the enzo driver to play with them.

Honda_PoD
01-30-2006, 09:04 PM
still i would be gitty if i was driving along and an Enzo come rolling up. But that is cool i love it when people play along. that reminds me of when i was in a sebring JXi and a viper came along side and i was like oh sh*t. i floored and and him just mashed the gas and was gone but it was soooo cool :D

Toronto
01-30-2006, 09:42 PM
PATo355 posted this b4? if I am not wrong,

bmagni
01-30-2006, 10:01 PM
/\/\ long time ago

frodefe
01-31-2006, 12:55 AM
new to me - thanks!
Shows that even if you have money and a nice car - there still lives a little boy, who likes to play, within each of us...

exhausted mules
01-31-2006, 09:56 AM
^^^ its true.

its the whole reason for even getting these cars in the first place. it was cool to see two totally different driver do their thing.

cooperluke
01-31-2006, 10:42 AM
Tey're just playing with him... not trying to run against him. Who never done something similar? :D

golfiste
01-31-2006, 05:45 PM
stupid people they dare to race a enzo whattta bunch crazy peep

04RCSTI
01-31-2006, 10:09 PM
I'd say if that happened with some other supras I know of it would have been quite a different outcome...Very nice enzo driver.

StanAE86
01-31-2006, 11:56 PM
I don't get it...he had a big tachometer and everything...why couldn't he keep up? :shock:

04RCSTI
02-01-2006, 12:38 PM
There's 8-9 second street STI's that wouldve smoked that enzo ;)

imprezaWRC
02-01-2006, 12:47 PM
There's 8-9 second street STI's that wouldve smoked that enzo ;)

impreza T25 edition would smoked too :)

StanAE86
02-01-2006, 01:03 PM
I was really just kidding about the tachometer thing...but I can play too...that Enzo would get smoked by a Corvette on squeeze....and a Henessey Viper with turbo...and a Supra with a huge single turbo conversion....and a Yugo thrown off an airplane with rockets on it...okay...we get it. A Subaru could smoke an Enzo in one notched-out area of performance (heck, maybe a few areas) and we all think you have great cars and Subarus are just swell. Sorry to have offended the Subaru crowd. :roll:

Minacious
02-01-2006, 03:20 PM
I was really just kidding about the tachometer thing...but I can play too...that Enzo would get smoked by a Corvette on squeeze....and a Henessey Viper with turbo...and a Supra with a huge single turbo conversion....and a Yugo thrown off an airplane with rockets on it...okay...we get it. A Subaru could smoke an Enzo in one notched-out area of performance (heck, maybe a few areas) and we all think you have great cars and Subarus are just swell. Sorry to have offended the Subaru crowd. :roll:

Ahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!! The Yugo one really had me laughing.

Kids, there are all kinds of cars that can beat an Enzo, or any high-end exotic for that matter. There is far more to owning one of these cars than being able to beat someone in a race.

I think it was great that the Enzo driver wanted to have a little fun with those kids. Even if there was a proper race and the Enzo was beat bad, I doubt the driver would be heart broken.

StanAE86
02-01-2006, 03:39 PM
I have NO DOUBT in my mind...that my Forester could whoop the snot out of an Enzo at a Rallycross. Furthermore, I could carry waaay more shit WHILE doing it! My apologies for being so sour, I just don't see the point of making sure that people know a modified whatever...can be made to beat a supercar in one particular area of concern...when it's clear that everyone on the video was just having a good time and nothing serious was going on. Shall we start comparing a Prius' fuel economy versus the Enzo? Yeah, let's not....

http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/5529/14et1.th.jpg (http://img487.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14et1.jpg) http://img495.imageshack.us/img495/2968/35jk.th.jpg (http://img495.imageshack.us/my.php?image=35jk.jpg)

Minacious
02-01-2006, 03:43 PM
I know, my post was agreeing with your sentiments.

StanAE86
02-01-2006, 03:46 PM
I know, my post was agreeing with your sentiments.

Yeah...you pretty much hit it on the nail. I just couldn't find a better way of saying it, so I fell into my 3 year old mod of sarcasm...hence my apologies to 04RCSTI and imprezaWRC...sorry guys...I'm lame, but hopefully you get the point...

r2r
02-01-2006, 04:10 PM
After waching that video, all I was thinking was, why did the driver of the enzo even bother racing with those car.

If I had a supercar I wouldn't risk my car racing with bunch of street racers that have ridiculous ricer cars, especially looking at how they were weaving in and out of lanes.

Sure its nice to compare a million dollar car with a 50k tuned up racer, but my car is worth more then proving that i can easily beat them racing.

StanAE86
02-01-2006, 04:35 PM
It looked to me, to be nice smooth pulls. 99.99999% of the world will never experience an Enzo or other supercars. As the fortunate owner of an exotic or supercar, I think you have obligations to:

1. Not be a jerk
2. Play, when safe to do so...every once in a while

Nothing is more unsatisfying as seeing an exotic driving the posted speed limit...go ahead, drop a gear and show me what it's all about...I'll thank you for it, and I won't once think my [insert whatever non-supercar I might be driving] ever really has a chance at competing with you (unless it's my Forester :wink: )

I only have a Porsche, but I'm doing a commercial for Porsche whenever it's safe...so that maybe someday, that person that longs for a Porsche, will just get one, just to experience it...

StanAE86
02-01-2006, 04:49 PM
...so that maybe someday, that person that longs for a Porsche, will just get one, just to experience it...

Well...that, plus it's just damn good fun... :wink:

sentra_dude
02-01-2006, 07:45 PM
I definitely agree, its pretty fucking awesome when a supercar actually 'plays' a little instead of just cruising along 5mph below the speed limit...:twisted:

Banchi105
02-02-2006, 12:41 AM
I also am in 100% agreement. Nothing makes me feel like the world is alright again than when some high end car will play with me safely (or just wave :) )on the interstate. I got a new C6 to do some gear runs the other day and I think we both were smiling just as big.

I find it strange that there is so much dissention between owners of different vehicles, hell were all car guys- can't we respect each others rides as well?

r2r
02-02-2006, 01:39 AM
I agree completely that if u have a supercar, or any car that is fast, u should drive it to the max whenever conditions allow it and experience the thrill of speed.

However watching the video it seemed like the other cars that were racing against the Ferrari looked somewhat unprofessional at those speeds, and u never know what kind of person is behind the wheel.

It might be a person who enjoys his ride, and is experiencing the thrill of driving fast, or it might be some kid that is trying to show off and doesn't know how to handle the car at speeds.

It is kind of an obvious statement, but when your adrenaline starts rushing and u want to put the pedal to the metal u might not think about everything else.

:wink:

Overmind
02-02-2006, 08:00 AM
Thanks, haven't seen it :) it was kinda nice for the Enzo guy to hang out with them :).