PDA

View Full Version : The False Connection Between 911 And Iraq

blinkmeat
01-17-2006, 02:19 PM
http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1137496524/The_False_Connection_Between_911_and_Iraq

graywolf624
01-17-2006, 07:22 PM
They should produce a video.. the people that falsely state other people falsly connected 911 to iraq. Id pay to see that one.

blinkmeat
01-17-2006, 07:44 PM
Don't think this vid has merit?

graywolf624
01-17-2006, 09:37 PM
Prolly not cause only ones that claim 911 and Iraq are link are the same people who think the moon was a sound stage in hollywood.

caneswell
01-18-2006, 12:47 PM
Prolly not cause only ones that claim 911 and Iraq are link are the same people who think the moon was a sound stage in hollywood.

I think you meant aren't linked??

And yes I'm sure its the same small group of people that come up with every conspiracy theory no matter how unlikely or outlandish it is!!! :roll:

Video was ok, doesn't make much of a point. There obviously was no link between 911 and Iraq, I'm fairly sure the majority of intelligent people on the planet will tell you that.

The interesting thing is the US's main reason for going into Iraq seems to have been to switch Iraq's oil trading back from Euros to Dollars in an attempt to keep the US economy alive. And look what Iran have decided to do recently, trade oil in Euros.........errr they have 'nuclear weapons' now, just like Iraq's imaginary weapons of mass destruction!

espen
01-24-2006, 01:08 PM
We'll see what happens when the Iran oil exchange goes online on march 1 2006 ;)

husyk
01-25-2006, 03:10 PM
I do agree with some points they said in the video, but the video itself will not be of much help. People outside the US already knew all that, thats why they were against it in the first place. We'll just have to wait and see.

extraducksauce
01-29-2006, 03:22 AM
what's sad is that most Americans believe in Bush's propaganda. and, sadly, they seem to be oblivious to the facts that America is in a downward spiraling economy (tremendous amount of jobs being outsourced, China's acquisition of large international conglomorates/it's new oil connection with Iran, the world's currency moving from the dollar to the Euro, way too many things to name).

i sense a new world war brewing.

graywolf624
01-29-2006, 02:15 PM
what's sad is that most Americans believe in Bush's propaganda. and, sadly, they seem to be oblivious to the facts that America is in a downward spiraling economy (tremendous amount of jobs being outsourced, China's acquisition of large international conglomorates/it's new oil connection with Iran, the world's currency moving from the dollar to the Euro, way too many things to name).
Enter a brainwashed individual like a referenced earlier.
Fact: Bush never linked 911 to Iraq, nor did anyone in his admin. Meaning its only a fantasy conspiracy theorists have cooked up.

Fact: The US economy is not in a downward spiral. There has actually been a decrease in unemployment and an increase in per capita income. Hardly a horrible situation when you get past the emotional gut reaction your having with regards to outsourcing. As for the euro.. Uh I guess youve missed the news.. The dollar is starting to gain on the euro as the EU is struggling with many problems at the moment.

extraducksauce
01-30-2006, 03:55 AM
Fact: Bush never linked 911 to Iraq, nor did anyone in his admin. Meaning its only a fantasy conspiracy theorists have cooked up.

Uh, didn't Bush and his admin state that Saddam helped the Al Qaeda?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A47812-2004Jun16.html

There has actually been a decrease in unemployment and an increase in per capita income.
Well, with news like companies like Northwest giving their top execs raises in course of labor layoffs, I'm sure it appears that our economy looks great on paper.
http://www.usatoday.com/travel/news/2003/2003-03-27-nwa-bonus.htm

Point well taken on with the dollar gaing on the Euro. But, if it's doing so well, why is the Bush admin. in a panic about China contemplating dropping the dollar?
http://www.nationalreview.com/kudlow/kudlow200504191337.asp

graywolf624
01-30-2006, 06:10 PM
Uh, didn't Bush and his admin state that Saddam helped the Al Qaeda?
Yes, but not in 911... And In fact Al Qeada did receive some aide and did work somewhat with saddam as the second 911 commission found. It wasnt as close as possibly implied but it did happen.
In fact.. Rice expressly stated that while saddam was considering working with alqueda, there was no 911 link. Micheal my favorite liar Moore chopped off the second part to change the meaning.

Well, with news like companies like Northwest giving their top execs raises in course of labor layoffs, I'm sure it appears that our economy looks great on paper.

Only one problem with that arguement.. I just told you the unemployment rate has declined.. That means more people have jobs, not less. In fact the number is one of the worlds lowest and the lowest for this size population. It is also below what economists suspect is the lowest to not cause inflation, so one could argue we need to shed some jobs.. Meanwhile outsourcing actually helps the economy. Lose the short sightedness and you realize our labor source is free to focus on what we have a competitve advantage at while simultaneously having the cost of living drop do the drop in costs.

But, if it's doing so well, why is the Bush admin. in a panic about China contemplating dropping the dollar?

Two words.. Federal Debt.. China happens to be the largest current investor in our debt. They also happen to be a large trading partner and the pegging of debt makes there products artificially cheaper then ours.. Itll break there finances but it could break ours too.