View Full Version : new 24!

Toronto
01-16-2006, 09:09 PM
anyone watch last night? 2 hours
and 2 hours tonight if I am not right?
watching now, alot better then last seasons

nthfinity
01-16-2006, 11:56 PM
hot damn, i missed tonights episode... i'll catch em later i suppose.

the first two were great :)
i actually missed all but the first 2 episodes last season... so i suppose im glad i missed it in some ways :lol:

callen
01-17-2006, 12:19 AM
i watched em all and its shaping up to be a great season! i just watched the first two seasons during the holidays and they were awesome! jack is a one man recking crew! :shock:

nthfinity
01-17-2006, 02:19 AM
I don't understand the fame of this series, because I think it sucks big time. I watched some episodes of the first two season, but it just didn't work for me. Now the new season is running, but still it doesn't work, same idea, same time schedule and same plot with a different twist.
nice and fast pased ADD :P

i dont think this is the best written show... but its an action movie in small doses. which to me is why its fun to watch. still, nothing compares with Seinfeld :lol:

ae86_16v
01-17-2006, 02:30 AM
They seem to out done themselves again! Looks great so far!!! :)

pharzo
01-29-2006, 11:41 PM
This new season does actually look pretty cool...

can someone fill me in on whats happened to jack to make him go into 'exile'? I've only seen the first two seasons...

ae86_16v
01-30-2006, 02:47 AM
Last year he attacked a Chinese Embassy to kidnap a witness, that had information in regards to the missles/warheads. Shit hits the fan during the breakin and one of the Chinese Officials got killed.

Through a couple of episodes of fact finding the Chinese pinned it on Jack. The only way out of it was for Jack to fake his own death.

Toronto
01-30-2006, 03:20 AM
^^^ or for jack to turn himself over to the chinese :wink:

sheruken
02-23-2006, 05:23 PM
Well the "White House" didnt want Jack to be turned over to the chinese so "SOMEONE" from The Office decided it'd be best if Jack was killed. But Jack finds this out with the help of a certain someone and fakes his own death, so only few people know that he's still alive.. Even his daughter thinks / thought he's dead..

I dont know how some people can just watch "few" episodes from the middle of some season and label it as - it didnt work for me.. This show is Great. Infact it has all the makings of being the best.. Yes the concept of 24 hours and the entire real time thing is getting a little repeatative, but thats the point of the show.. Even with the same format and same 'one man army having yet another bad day' concept it is still more interesting than ever..