PDA

View Full Version : Audi B7 RS4

System
01-15-2006, 02:40 PM
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/1672/audirs41108ii.th.jpg (http://img399.imageshack.us/my.php?image=audirs41108ii.jpg)

TT
01-15-2006, 02:42 PM
Well, the B5 RS4 was already pretty well established as one of the best familysport cars ever, so expectations were pretty high for the B7 after a generation with no RS model. IMO they hit the target very well, not subzero material, but something VERY desirable, stealthy when you need it, blistering fast when you are in the mood :good:

sameerrao
01-15-2006, 10:09 PM
Certainly worth a cool rating.

Good to see the rear biased torque split and the normally aspirated engine. Would be one of the top point to point cars in inclement weather

ae86_16v
01-15-2006, 11:50 PM
Subzero because I rate the M3 as Subzero, and this is as good if not better than the M3. Can't wait until the competition heats up when the next generation M3 debuts.

First Audi that is actually very desirable to me. For the longest time, I though the Shield Grill does not work on a small car, but works well on bigger cars A8/S8, but in this application for some reason it is PERFECT.

Very aggressive styling, at the same time from far away very stealthy. Definitely a big :good: .

JoeHahn
01-16-2006, 12:46 AM
Subzero - coolest saloon around and its fast aswell! Mad sexy hot!

Toronto
01-16-2006, 01:17 AM
uncool, smart people would want to buy this car, people who want power and simple style.....
rockstar's wouldn't drive this car...
uncool (doesn't mean I don't want one :P )

fabro_s
01-16-2006, 01:17 AM
Subzero

M3 beater.... :wink:

sentra_dude
01-16-2006, 02:21 AM
Definitely not sub-zero...I think a car needs to be really really special to have the sub-zero rating. It's cool though, that's for sure, great engine, good looks, but just cool.

ae86_16v
01-16-2006, 02:32 AM
uncool, smart people would want to buy this car, people who want power and simple style.....
rockstar's wouldn't drive this car...
uncool (doesn't mean I don't want one :P )

That's why it is Subzero. . . "Footballers" would not buy this car ;) .

pzgren
01-16-2006, 03:44 AM
This is a cool one because of the whole package: engine, exterior, interior, suspension,... everything fits and works perfect together. and the sound..... awesome!

Skaala
01-16-2006, 07:43 AM
Subzero, fantastic engine, great sound, :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

bmwmpower
01-16-2006, 09:39 AM
not that nice as B5, but still COOL

Pehtren
01-16-2006, 01:21 PM
i really like the M3 its almost my favourite (M5 :twisted: ), but this car rocks in every way, and TT took pics of it, so it desirves sub-zero :twisted:

nthfinity
01-16-2006, 01:41 PM
'cool'

because of its not a car that a 'conasour', nor a superstar... nor is it elegant perfection like a CGT

but for a 4 door saloon, that rockets and kills little squirells just by looking at them... its amazing, and cool

stmoritzer
01-16-2006, 02:54 PM
cool, (sure not subzero - like a CGT )

like the Avant way more than this one

chest3r
02-08-2006, 12:16 PM
Cool!!!

The engine is great and the car looks really aggressive 8)

DeMoN
02-09-2006, 12:12 AM
I gave it a cool and I didnt like the RS4 before. This redesign yeah made it really nice. Pics taken by TT gave it the extra touch. Nice pics tt.

ferrarif1fan89
02-09-2006, 01:03 AM
I gave it subzero just because of the engine: a high-revving 4.2 litre naturally aspirated V8 that sounds incredible as well as putting out 414BHP. Too bad the E92 M3 is going to completely blow it away, especially when the sedan version comes out. :twisted:

Sir_GT
02-09-2006, 04:29 AM
Sub-zero because it's the ultimate small-executive Q-car. Only the people who should know about this car actually know about it. Subtle styling, bonkers performance. Absolutely fucking wicked machine.

Schwalbe
02-12-2006, 03:26 AM
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/5087/rs4logo4ic.jpg

http://www.rs6.com/smilies/rs4addict.gif The Audi RS4 B5 & B7 are simply Sub-Zero ! http://www.rs6.com/smilies/rs4addict.gif

LotusGT1
02-22-2006, 01:57 PM
Uncool. It's a porky AWD sportssedan, very fast, but it still looks boring.

Ghostbat
02-22-2006, 02:10 PM

I like the looks but beeing a front heavy understeer-durch-technik Audi makes it seriously uncool.

Ghostbat
02-22-2006, 02:10 PM

I like the looks but beeing a front heavy understeer-durch-technik Audi makes it seriously uncool.

Ghostbat
02-22-2006, 07:56 PM

Dude, if you dont know shit, you shouldnt post shit....get a clue and then come back.....
the new RS are not front heavy and handles great, and the previous front heavy Audis as alot of people like to scream about are in fact not that bad to drive and just to prove my point Audi got the record on the hill climb up pikes peak with their understeer-durch-technik Audi.....and thats an Audi from the 80`s.....

the front heavy thing starts to become boring do you know thew numbers or are you just talking crap cuz you dont know???

my guess are the latest....

I know very well from tests in both magazines and on TV. Fact is that the RS4 is a front heavy car and understeers. For ultimate performance a car should have it's weight as close to the centre of gravity as possible. Not exactly the case with the RS4. I know you are an Audi fan and all but this 40/60 has just made the car slightly less understeery. Maybe you should check under the bonnet and look where the engine is placed.

And no need to say that other people post shit and are cunts just beacuse you don't have you facts right. You are blinded by the love for this brand. Too bad for you but most of us understands what an engine placed in front of the front axle does for the weight blance. And plz learn not to take critisism of a car personally..Grow up a bit and stop saying that other people post shit and are cunts just becuase they don't love your precious understeerer. You are just making a fool of yourself. IMO it's an uncool car that understeers. Face it man..

On and btw your guess "is" not "are". Singular dude :wink: . And also it's way too easy to trigger you.

Ghostbat
02-23-2006, 06:41 AM
I asked you one simple question about the weight distribution on RS Audis and you failed to tell me, you just went on a rant on how they understeer....what about putting some facts behind those statements for once.....ummm ummmm dont hitt google or anything now cuz since you come down so hard on how front heavy Audis are Im sure you know what the numbers are right or are you just a troll who dont know your shit.....I`ll give you a little hint tough.... its not that far off 50/50 chum, so your rave about understeer are way off and when the car own BMW M`s wich brag about 50/50 they have solved it nicely....going sideways aint the fastest way around a bend, but some posers like to belive it tough....

I didnt call you or anyone who posted a cunt, I called peoplw who come along post a seriously uncool vote or any vote at all without leaving an comment...try and read and understand what you read before you post....

And the day Jabba tells me this forum also are grammar school, I`ll try and not post is where it should be are and vice versa...I wonder who started to become personal.....bitch... :fist:

I doesn't matter what you say. Check out some tests of the B7 RS4 and even you will notice the understeer. Oversteer may not be the fastest way around a track but it also doesn't have to be the slowest. Many F1 drivers setup their cars for oversteer. Anywho I consider oversteer more fun than understeering out in the woods. Audis are meant to be safe cars, that's why they have 4wd and mount the engine so far ahead. That info must have reached Norway too?

Maybe your memory is short but yes you did call someone a cunt. Maybe you've already forgotten what you wrote on the first page in this topic. Getting senile are we? To refresh your mind you called someone a cunt because they didn't like this understeerer. And now calling me a bitch just becuase I don't have my "facts right". Seems kinda childish to me. Little jealous of your "big brother"? Now don't get your panties up in a bunch and get yorself all worked up so you understeer into a tree on your way to work or something. Now I understand how much fun RC45 has with you. You just have to learn to live with that not everyone can love overweight frontheavy understeeres. Have a good one buddy..

JoeHahn
02-23-2006, 07:16 AM
Last time I checked oversteer doesnt get you efficient, quick lap times. The B7 RS4 puts down good laptimes even when it does understeer. The car does understeer yes, but I think it is Lotus and Ghost who are blinded by the auto media. The auto media just rave over the cars which are fun to drive (aka sideways BMW mobiles). The Audi is a safer, faster alternative on the limit, compared with a BMW. Cool car

LotusGT1
02-23-2006, 07:39 AM
I thought performance sedans were bought because of the FUN factor. Otherwise you might as well buy a VW Jetta 1.6. Audi's never surprised me with extremely good handling. BTW, I don't see how BMW's can only go sideways? Why do you guys think 90% of all racecars are RWD? Because they are all piloted by sideway ricers? Get real.

Another point, how is it safer? An AWD might give you the idea that extra grip gives extra safety, but at the limits a general AWD car tends to be more snappy and less forgiving than a general RWD car. AWD might only be safer when the weather is bad, but at normal driving most of the actual safety comes from good tires.

LOL@brembo, trying to make his point by mentioning the pikes peak 1000hp Audi, the car that has less than 1% in common with a production Audi. Seldomly heard such a retarded argument. Funny how you get all pissy though...

The fact that people think the car is uncool or very uncool is also based on PREFERENCES. I give a flying fuck about those who think otherwise and get all riled up because of it. If an RS4 is already subzero, half of the cars on the wall are. What a load of BS.

Ghostbat
02-23-2006, 08:04 AM
Last time I checked oversteer doesnt get you efficient, quick lap times. The B7 RS4 puts down good laptimes even when it does understeer. The car does understeer yes, but I think it is Lotus and Ghost who are blinded by the auto media. The auto media just rave over the cars which are fun to drive (aka sideways BMW mobiles). The Audi is a safer, faster alternative on the limit, compared with a BMW. Cool car

If you want something "safe" what's the point in having 420bhp? And no understeer doesn't have to be faster than oversteer but definetely less entertianing. I believe the B7 RS4 to be a great car but in performance sedans like the previous one and M3:s and AMG:s I think most people enjoy som power oversteer from time to time. The advantage with rwd is that you can make the car slightly understeery for safety but with a lot of power to the rear you can also drive sideways.

LotusGT1
02-23-2006, 12:49 PM
LOL yeah right, maybe, and just maybe it will be able to beat it around a track.... even something as simple as an Audi S4 have done that to the previous M..
Audi didnt even have to break out the RS to embarasse the M...if we take into consideration that the new 3 serie look like crap I know what I would choose even before I have seen the new M....

Source: track-challenge.com (http://www.track-challenge.com/main_e.asp) - The online database of SportAuto supertests.

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/9964/18cz1.jpg

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/9128/27vx.jpg

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/5044/34ny.jpg

Now please tell me your definition of "embarrasing around a track".

LOL, the old RS4 is slower than the aging M3 while costing 18.000 euros more, the newer S4 can't keep up with the regular M3 (I'll give you a few seconds for the fact that it's the Avant), and the M3 CSL murders everything in Audi's line-up, including the new RS4.

I can only imagine what the new M3 will do when it comes out. If you're so set beating people "with facts", I suggest you start to cut your own bullshit first....

LotusGT1
02-23-2006, 01:21 PM
Its not that they only can go sideways, but Audis dont understeer as bad as some want to make it.....btw Audi ruled dtm with their quattro and won EVERYTHING then they changed the rules so they couldnt compete there anymore, thats why most race cars use rwd, and weight have been an issue too.....

Huh? Sportscars have always been using RWD. Nothing better than NO driveline forces into your steering compartiment. The BMW 3 series is perhaps the most succesful touring car EVER. Audi ruled DTm for only a year, in 2004. I'd hope you'd give a better example.

And when did we start to discuss a general awd car we are discussin RS cars here not fiat panda awd or something else crappy....you are right tough safety comes from good tires as an awd car do not have a larger contact surface than an rwd car, but if you are sideways with an awd car and know how to use it you will get around that bend faster and safer.....rally are a good example...

BS. Besides the fact that rally cars have zero to none in common with streetlegal cars, the conditions are 100% different. Shit has nothing to do with safety. AWD cars ARE snappier at the limits, the RS-line is no example. AWD is merely perceived safety. Maybe easier to manage towards the limit, but definately not AT the limit.
Besides, you haven't shown any proof that the RS cars differ "from a fiat panda awd or something else crappy".

I was just using it as an example, and there are more in common with an S1 wich the pikes peak are and an production Audi than yuo make it out to be the drive line, gearbox housing the engine block and so on are the exact same as you would find in an sport/ur quattero and the first 80 quattros from the eighties, the point with my comment are that the pikes peak wich was front heavy holds the record up pikes peak an record set in 86 or something like that.....thats for an car with front mouned engine....

The whole weight distribution is different, the power, the steering etc. It's a purpose built racecar.

I agree people are allowed to vote what ever they want, but I would like for people to leave a comment when voting.....
I dont think I voted it sub zero tough long time ago since I voted but its cool for sure IMO...and to put it in seriously uncool because someone "think" they understeer are just stupid IMO if soeone are to vote they should at least know what they are voting for....

Well, the car tends to understeer a lot, and I take some experts point of view over yours. It is heavy (LOL@1835kg for the S4), it looks beyond boring and definately not the most fun car you can get --> Uncool.

Still wondering where you got your figures of the S4 embarrasing the M.

taygunho
02-23-2006, 01:26 PM
I think sedan version of B7 RS4 is cool. I would vote subzero fore if it was stationwagon.

TNT
02-23-2006, 01:30 PM
would be subzero if it was a v-10 twin turbo making 650 hp. other then that....just cool :mrgreen:

Ghostbat
02-23-2006, 04:27 PM
Nothing in its segment can touch it..... :D

I want to know what cunt voted seriously uncool and didnt leave a comment.....if you are voting that way be man enough to tell us why?

So you say you dind't call anyone a cunt?? Slightly senile after all.

IMO I must say that its rather sad to hear your opinions. If someone doesn't like your car then they are cunts. That says more about you than the poster.

BTW as Lotus posted the older RS4 are 37bhp up on the E46 M3 and still slower around both the NS and Hockhenehim. Somehow I don't see that as embarrassing it's competition.

So take it easy in your RS2 little brother and have a good one..

LotusGT1
02-23-2006, 05:28 PM
The RS should be the all out effort, as the CSL is. But you just said the S4 was faster than the M3 while it's far behind. If you want to discusss on facts and challenge people saying "they should get their facts straight" at least try to get your own damn straight...

I already said why the RS4 is uncool. It's boring, overweight and uninspirational. And yes, you get get more fun somewhere else. Stop being so thickheaded, the cool wall is based on OPINIONS...

LotusGT1
02-23-2006, 05:51 PM
Why? The S is the sports edition of Audi. The 330i is a mainstream 3-series, competing with the A4 3.2 FSI. That's a weak argument.

Even more when you consider the S4 has a 4.2 V8, how the hell should that compete with a 3 liter I-6 not built for performance, as the 330i is. The price difference is huge too IIRC. The S4 has around 340hp, same as the M3. Can't get more close than that. So sorry, but it's BS.

Still, the old RS4 couldn't match the regular M3 around the track, let alone the CSL. Why should I think the next M3 won't kill the current RS4?

Ghostbat
02-23-2006, 07:19 PM
Are you mentally challenged or something I said I didnt call anyone who POSTED a cunt, I called people who voted and dont leave a comment a cunt.....theres a difference.....

No Brembo I'm not mentally challenged. My IQ is in the 130-140 area so I'm intelligent enough to debate without calling people bitches and cunts. To me and most of my friends namcalling is a sign of inferioer intelligence and something people do when they run out of arguments.

yes the older RS avant are 3 seconds slower....around NS and the csl are as close to an track car as you can get, Audi dont have a car to line up against it......

Well you are a little vague here but for the record the old RS4 is 3 secs slower around the NS than the M3 NOT the CSL. The CSL is in a league of it's own and this comes from me that actually is a Merc man.

I have no problem with people voting what ever they vote but ghostbat just dont like Audis,cuz he are to occupied looking at what bling rims to put on "his" car,and are to chicken to just say so...so he comes with some understeer crap....

You just blindsided me there little brother. Bling rims on my car :?: I have the old standard rims on my car. Nothing to see here. And apparently people that vote in a way that you don't like are cunts if they dont explain themselves. I didn't know that was mandatory. Stangely enough the people that voted cool/subzero aren't cunts IYO even if they don't explain why they think the understeerer is cool.

And Brembo I don't know if you have watched TG but The Cool Wall isn't a good/bad car wall. I Know that the B7 RS4 is fast around tracks and have a nice NA high reving V8 but the vote on this wall is about feelings.

You would spare yourself some grief if you just realized that the whole world doesn't share your opinions about Audi. What I think is great with JW is that we can discuss cars with other petrolheads and accept their opinions even if they differ from our own. I like Mercs alot since I've grown up with them but I know that some people in this forum think they are old geezers cars. That's just fine to me and makes this forum so enjoyable, because I can discuss with them why they are wrong :wink: Still I see no need to call other members in this lovely forum for bitches and cunts. That's just a way to sabotage this community that I love so much. No get your act together Brembo and do not make this personal.

Have a good night Brembo and sorry on the missed curling Bronze. We scored the Gold BTW..

Z3uS
02-23-2006, 10:30 PM
Subzero! Great engine, looks, performance...
Currently one of my favourites! :)

JoeHahn
02-23-2006, 11:07 PM
Its not that they only can go sideways, but Audis dont understeer as bad as some want to make it.....btw Audi ruled dtm with their quattro and won EVERYTHING then they changed the rules so they couldnt compete there anymore, thats why most race cars use rwd, and weight have been an issue too.....

Huh? Sportscars have always been using RWD. Nothing better than NO driveline forces into your steering compartiment. The BMW 3 series is perhaps the most succesful touring car EVER. Audi ruled DTm for only a year, in 2004. I'd hope you'd give a better example.

Audi writes a further successful chapter in motorsport history with the Audi A4 quattro: The production based Super Touring Car is the master of its class and starts a unique worldwide triumphant procession. Frank Biela wins the 1995 Touring Car World Cup. 1996 is the year of years: Seven championships from Australia to South Africa is the upshot. The Audi A4 quattro also keeps winning in private hands: Christian Abt wins the German Super Touring Car Championship (STW) in 1999. Then quattro was banned for having an unfair advantage.

You telling me they should have banned the RWD BMW's aswell because they had a so called advantage? The quattro decimated and BMW was left to pic up the pieces.

LotusGT1
02-24-2006, 04:39 PM
LOL, maybe you should first answer my questions. I'll make it easy for you and quote my last post. Get your facts straight for once....

Why? The S is the sports edition of Audi. The 330i is a mainstream 3-series, competing with the A4 3.2 FSI. That's a weak argument.

Even more when you consider the S4 has a 4.2 V8, how the hell should that compete with a 3 liter I-6 not built for performance, as the 330i is. The price difference is huge too IIRC. The S4 has around 340hp, same as the M3. Can't get more close than that. So sorry, but it's BS.

Still, the old RS4 couldn't match the regular M3 around the track, let alone the CSL. Why should I think the next M3 won't kill the current RS4?

About the unfair advantage of the Quattros, the advantage was unfair because the negative side of the AWD system (its weight) got eliminated by the equal weight regulations for all cars. In other words, Audi could go further making the A4 lighter to compensate for the heavier AWD system, hence the unfair advantage. In a class FIA looking for equal opportunties that didn't match.

I never debated the A4 hasn't been an impressive touring car, the current S4 and RS4 aren't that impressive however. Heavy, boring looking and not the most fun to drive in its class (as said by experts).

We can't argue on personal preference, but get your facts straight before arguing on facts....

Ghostbat
02-24-2006, 05:40 PM
OK brembo I give up. Even the gods struggle with the stupid :wink:

But if you check your post in the first page you will notice that you have called another JW member a cunt and me a bitch. For all the rest I is like whatever as Ali G would say..

Concerning the Olympic history Norway is no way near the Swedish successtory over the years. Six Golds so far in this winter olympics..Pretty decent for a country with 9million people.

And what I think of the Muhammed drawings you can read in another topic.. Hopefully we have a common ground on that one being westerns and all..

BTW glad I could make you laugh little brother..

Ghostbat
02-24-2006, 07:06 PM
OK brembo I give up. Even the gods struggle with the stupid :wink:

But if you check your post in the first page you will notice that you have called another JW member a cunt and me a bitch. For all the rest I is like whatever as Ali G would say..

Concerning the Olympic history Norway is no way near the Swedish successtory over the years. Six Golds so far in this winter olympics..Pretty decent for a country with 9million people.

And what I think of the Muhammed drawings you can read in another topic.. Hopefully we have a common ground on that one being westerns and all..

BTW glad I could make you laugh little brother..

Of course it must be hard for you to discuss with me, when my brain capacity are so inferior to yours... :lol: :lol:

I called someone who didnt post and said why he voted what he voted, can you name who I called a cunt?

I called you a bitch, cuz of your stupid grammar correction and I stand by it to the end of time if you dont have arguments so you have to sort to grammar to make an argument you aint worth my or any other on JW`s time either....

LOL yes 6 golds are good when you are only 9 million people, we still have more medals than you in this olympics too tough, and last Olympics I think we counted 14 gold medals....not bad for a nation with only 4,5 million people dont you think.
Swedens gold this olympics was the first in 12 years Sweden have not won an olympic gold since they won gold in hockey in the Lillehamer olympics in 94......
Thinking of that olympic Sweden wanted to arrange the winter olympic that year too, but lost....funny times....
Oh its Inge Braaten and Thomas Alsgaard who coach your cross country team.....hmmm they are Norwegian aint they the Swedes needed help from us to perform.....

On the Mohammed drawings I remember that thread , what Swedish embassy was set on fire again?

I said that you called a JW-member a cunt and indeed you did that..

And olympic history goes a little futher back than twelve years to me. Second place is first loser, am I right Brembo? Its the Gold that counts in the official rankings. BTW have you ever scored a Gold medal in the summer games :wink: Congrats to all your silver and bronzes..

I have no problems at all with a Norweigan coach. Seems like a very skilled man to me and I'm glad he reliazed that it would be a smart move to coach Sweden. Getting slighty off topic I fear.

Discussing with someone with low braincapacity isn't very hard, actually it's the other way around. You're just making it way too easy for us. Just isn't a sport anymore to discuss with someone that only can come up with bitch and cunt when he realizes that his favourite understeerer doesn't embarras some cars around the track that he thought before. To be honest i don't think you are stupid or something you are just blinded by your fanatisiscm for a rebadged Skoda.

BTW little brother you know that the RS4 basically is a Skoda Octavia in drag 8)

Oh yes and standing by an argument til the end of time, that's a true sign of being very flexible and able to process new information. Congrats to that man..

Ghostbat
02-25-2006, 07:19 AM
Oh Brembo you just rant on without having anything to say.. Congrats on being able to use google btw.

All I said is that you called another JW-member a cunt..Come to terms with what you did.

Didn't really want to make this Skoda thread about the Olympics but congrats on beeing ahead of Sweden in the long term winter run :clap: :olympic:

You are wrong about Norways Gold count in the summer games though. You haven't scored 53 Gold medals. Actually you have 59 so big up yourself Norway. Sweden has scored 144 Summer Gold medals btw..Yeah baby.. In total (Summer and Winter) Sweden leads by 30 Gold medals over Norway. And in total we have 182 more medals than you. Still I think your count is very impressive :good:. And after these lovely games In Torino we'll further the distance in the important Gold count.. :prr:

It has got to suck being norweigan and watching the Torino Olympics. Being the overall leader in the Winter Olympics Medal count and rank 13 in these games at the moment.. I spot a downhill trend. What a shame Norway. And with Sweden on the rise it's only a matter of time before we are ahead of you in the winter rankings too. Then you'll be after us in all three rankings.. 8) At the moment we'll have to settle with leading 2/3.

If you still don't believe me check out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Olympics_medal_count

And by all means feel free to question my IQ. I Know all readers of this thread understands that little brother in Norway is inferior to all other members in this community. All we hear from you is "Love Skoda baah bahh or you are cunts and bitches, yes Skoda embarrasses M3:s and all other competition on track". Go get yoruself a hockeyteam worth mentioning and then you can compete with the real boys that don't wear tights :wink:

Edit: Anna Carin Olofsson just scored another Gold for Sweden in the Womens 12.5km Mass Start Biathlon :olympic: :snipersmile:

And to finish this post of I must say I'm really glad that you can't be bothered anymore so we finally can put this to rest.. Hope it's a promise you can keep

CU in another thread Skoda lover..

man430gt
02-25-2006, 07:34 AM
Well, the B5 RS4 was already pretty well established as one of the best familysport cars ever, so expectations were pretty high for the B7 after a generation with no RS model. IMO they hit the target very well, not subzero material, but something VERY desirable, stealthy when you need it, blistering fast when you are in the mood :good:
Ditto that!

LotusGT1
02-25-2006, 08:32 AM
Yes Audi was only succsesfull in 2004.....enjoy your weekend dude, and dont eat all of those mushrooms....

Keep your petty arguments for this little discussion you have with Ghostbat. 't is like kindergarten all over again. LOL@admitting on page 4 you said "cunt" while you said otherwise the 2 pages before....Woo-hoo.

Don't be such a coward and just admit you were wrong.

LOL yeah right, maybe, and just maybe it will be able to beat it around a track.... even something as simple as an Audi S4 have done that to the previous M..
Audi didnt even have to break out the RS to embarasse the M...if we take into consideration that the new 3 serie look like crap I know what I would choose even before I have seen the new M....

= WRONG

And here is where you fail.....

the RS are what the M should be the S should be put up against something like the 330....

= WRONG

I've asked you many times now to reply to it, but you simply ignore it because you know you're wrong. As I said, don't try to get clever and attack other on their factual information when your own is mediocre at best.

LotusGT1
02-25-2006, 11:02 AM
Funny how your last reply illustrates how bad you can actually read.

You haven't shown any facts. I haven't seen an ounce of proof that the S4 "embarrasses" the M3 as you claim. You haven't shown any source whatsoever. I know why, there fucking isn't any! The laptimes I posted up are from a pretty reliable source. They use one driver and at least they try to get other influences out.

Funny how you claim the S4 is built to compete with the 330i, while that obviously isn't true. Pathetic how you try to defend something with such BS.

The RS4 is commented by many recommended journalists as being understeering. I've driven my fair share of Audi's, and I say that comment doesn't surprise me. That's it. IMO (pay attention...opinion) it looks boring and is AWD not the most fun when buying a performance car.

The fact that you have driven your RS2 around a track against some random BMW drivers proves absoluty nothing. Just get your head out of your ass when you talk about your so-called facts. Your opiniated bullshit is far from the truth, I'll give you that.

Oh, and I give a fuck if you called someone a cunt or not, the discussion merely illustrates the level you are talking on. LOL@you two bragging about which country has won the most medals at the Olympics. Grow up and stop whining.

LotusGT1
02-25-2006, 12:45 PM
Wow, taking Top Gear as a reliable source is hilarious to start with. Besides the obvious bias Jeremy has AGAINST Bmw their laptimes and races say shit. I've seen an NSX outaccelerate a C6 Corvette for crying out loud. Those laptimes on the board are debatable as well.

My choice for Bmw over Audi is easy. I like to pick my cars based on how much fun you can have with them. I easily pick RWD over AWD. About your track experiences, for all you and I know those M drivers can't drive for shit or didn't try. You assume just some things to make your car look better.

Something else, why should the S4 be put up against the 330i? Because there is a few months between the E46 M3 and the E90 M3? What a load of bullshit. The MSRP of the 255hp 330i is $36.600, for the 340 hp S4 $47.120. The gap is fucking HUGE, so what the fuck are you talking about?

LOL, I don't care who started the argument between you two (kindergarten stuff once again) but you enlighten nobody. So stop kidding yourself and STFU.

PS, I've driven a S3, A3 Sportback TDI, A4 2.6 Avant, A6 2.4 and 2.6. None of them impressed me. No, I haven't driven an RS car. However, I take the comments of reputed car journalists over yours...

http://www.rs6.com/pics/S4/TopGear-M3-S4-S60R-1.jpg
http://www.rs6.com/pics/S4/TopGear-M3-S4-S60R-2.jpg
http://www.rs6.com/pics/S4/TopGear-M3-S4-S60R-3.jpg
http://www.rs6.com/pics/S4/TopGear-M3-S4-S60R-4.jpg
http://www.rs6.com/pics/S4/TopGear-M3-S4-S60R-5.jpg
http://www.rs6.com/pics/S4/TopGear-M3-S4-S60R-6.jpg
http://www.rs6.com/pics/S4/TopGear-M3-S4-S60R-7.jpg
http://www.rs6.com/pics/S4/TopGear-M3-S4-S60R-8.jpg
http://www.rs6.com/pics/S4/TopGear-M3-S4-S60R-9.jpg

See here the reason why I pick the M3. I never claimed the S4 being an bad car. It just isn't as exciting as the M3.

Ghostbat
02-26-2006, 06:11 AM
I have no problem with someone picking the M over any Audi as long as they use they got a true argument for it.

Ok Brembo we'll wait for you to green light our arguments in the future before we make any picks..

Ghostbat
02-26-2006, 06:43 AM
Ok that will be fine, just drop me a pm the next time you want to vote and dont know what you are voting on....

Oh I never have a clue what I'm voting for so I'll definetely take you up on that offer :wink:

spidey007
06-03-2007, 03:37 AM
it has more 'subzero' votes now ... shouldnt it be in subzero? 8)

mtrrrchow
02-23-2008, 10:27 AM
old school Rock star like Nick Mason he (got a RS6 as claim on Top Gear) got a fast Audi.