PDA

View Full Version : Isn't Life Beautiful?

blinkmeat
01-12-2006, 02:14 PM
:| Oh ya

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1137069068/Isn_Life_Beautiful

exhausted mules
01-12-2006, 05:28 PM
though there's nothing in flexing a little political muscle.

i believe bush took the wrong step in which area to do so...

Sure, war and death can't be avoided. The earth is so small. However, there needs to be a reason. Resources, valuable land, security and power.

This day and age, "war" is more effective in the economic sense since that's what is not only accepted by the general public but also it works against the opposing "army" by depleting valuable resources. The asian mentality has it right, expecially for future planning.

sure. america could easily bombard the whole continent but no one in their right mind would accept and thus chaos would surely prevail as the domniation force in the american ideal.

economic prowess is the most influencial dominance any country could have right now and unfortunetly the americans are raging war with the wrong ppl.

if anything. i hope in the next few decades that the north americans can focus on a more stable sense of power in the sense of economic growth, trade control and comercial viability.

let's all get rich ppl.

THEN we can afford to send the robots to war for us.

:D

blinkmeat
01-12-2006, 05:33 PM
While reading your post i immediately had the Monkee's - porpoise song in my head - try it - it's trippy