PDA

View Full Version : Rare - Maserati Ghibli II video

ARMAN
01-07-2006, 08:22 PM
Italian M3 at that time I belive, adorable car imo just LOVE it!
http://dl.totalcar.hu/tc232_4.wmv

alot of talking in strange not understandable language thou :lol: and the guy sure cannot keep his mouth shut for a minute :lol:

franck bullitt
01-07-2006, 09:39 PM
Thx for the vid :wink: :D

racer_f50
01-08-2006, 12:03 AM
:lol: that video was kinda funny. i didn't understand a damn thing he said, but it was pretty obvious that he thinks he's Jeremy Clarkson. From wearing that weird outfit, to criticizing the interior, to driving on an air strip.

His attempts to oversteer the car were a bit laughable, though :lol:
He almost caught one slide, but then got lazy and lost it.

As for the car, it is truly great styling. Elegant and simple, like that sort of car should be. The interior looked really nice as well. And that engine sounds quite nice, typical of Italian cars 8)

yg60m
01-08-2006, 12:57 AM
LOL, I like the quality of the fit and finish :lol: And the guy is obviously no testdriver :P But it's cool to see a video of this car, I only ever saw one in french ... Thanks mate :wink:

ferrarif1fan89
01-08-2006, 01:10 AM
ugliest maser ever made. i was hoping it was the original ghibli, but at least the engine sounds nice!

1zippo1
01-08-2006, 07:43 AM
that's rare indeed, and everything from Maserati is exclusive so thx for the video!!

Wutputt
01-08-2006, 04:07 PM
Great, I like the Masers of the periode of time. Looking forward seeing it.

ARMAN
01-08-2006, 04:47 PM
Actually i have never see a video with it, pics are very hard to see also and seen only one in person in my life. They are rediquosly expensive too imo, but thisone and previous Quattroporte are damn nice cars, just need nice 17"-18" wheels :twisted:

@Racer_f50 - yep those who know TG see they trying very hard to copy it :lol: and for not bad at all, they just need a proper driver not a nOOb trying to slide it and loose it in corner LOL :mrgreen:

Gald you like it :wink:

Driftzwerg
01-08-2006, 06:51 PM
Man thanks so much. it is so hard to get any footage of this car. even to get pictures is sooo difficult. thanks a lot.
I am so looking forward to this video.

numerouno
01-09-2006, 05:15 AM
thanks arman :)
although the car doesn't look so great but i really like it for some reason