PDA

View Full Version : What a tragic day today.... (dont panic)

oscargarza88
12-16-2005, 10:39 PM
well u got bad news... for me... for you... for eveyone...
as most of you know... my dad bought a porsche some time ago...
http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32369&highlight=http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/3016/carro0066fm.th.jpg (http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=carro0066fm.jpg)
well...
today like 10 minutes ago... he got home... and... without the porsche... instead i got called to go downstairs to see "my moms new truck..." http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1732/picture0027wa.th.jpg (http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture0027wa.jpg) :slap: lol (jk)
and well... i looked around and no porsche.... he traded it in...
it has always been his dream to have a porsche... but well i guess he really loves my mom... but well it suks.. at least i "have driven a porsche" u know... and no flamin please :oops: haha i feel bad enough...
i just thought i should let u guys know...
ill take proper pics tomorrow... and no i dont have a "custom" pic right now... but i think u could trust me...
well mayb u guys dont care but i just felt like sayin...
:cry:

blinkmeat
12-16-2005, 10:44 PM
That guys pussy whipped! :P

Talk about owned!

Caplax40
12-16-2005, 10:52 PM
Man, from sports car to SUV.....now THAT's a square kick in the nuts!

ae86_16v
12-16-2005, 11:09 PM
That's hella weak . . . I don't know what to say.

Actually I know what to say "Damn Blinkmeat". . . . Hahaha.

StanAE86
12-16-2005, 11:12 PM
MAN! Sorry to hear that. Caddy at that...too bad he didn't want to compromise and go with a less pimp SUV...I would second that motion, "I guess he really loves [your] mom"....

Now, what you have to do, is save and get another Porsche for yourself...and make your dad regret trading it in...at the very least, he should have sold it to someone instead of trading it in...

Sorry to hear about the loss...but there's another Porsche out there...only this one has YOUR name on it...you just have to save up and find it...good luck...

callen
12-16-2005, 11:14 PM
thats very bad news oscar.... what will your dad drive now????

oscargarza88
12-16-2005, 11:37 PM
MAN! Sorry to hear that. Caddy at that...too bad he didn't want to compromise and go with a less pimp SUV...I would second that motion, "I guess he really loves [your] mom"....

Now, what you have to do, is save and get another Porsche for yourself...and make your dad regret trading it in...at the very least, he should have sold it to someone instead of trading it in...

Sorry to hear about the loss...but there's another Porsche out there...only this one has YOUR name on it...you just have to save up and find it...good luck...
:D yes! those were exactly my thoughts!
I guess ill have to show him how its done......haha :P
no but seriouslly i see it now as a tease... he owned it for like a couple of months so now im like dam, if im not gonna have one the easy way ill ahve to get one the hard way... someday u guys will see!...

thats very bad news oscar.... what will your dad drive now????
thats a good question... from what i know hes gonna drive my moms well her ex-car, a yucon xl, just while they sell it and i dont know what he will buy..
but i dont know it doesnt seem like he though it thru ver much... cause right now, my mom has this, my bro has a rental because they stole his truck a couple of weeks ago, , my dad will have to stick with the yukon, and the wagoneer has little issues... minor things my dads not ok with, so no one is driving this yet; so we kinda have an uneven distribution...
probably my bro will get a car soon ( a slow one cause he was very bad luck with cars! if u know what has happened with him latelly...) and he will drive the other truck (After they sell the yukon).
Anyhow... ill keep JW updated once we have something new around here...( hopefully something for me soon!) :)

DeMoN
12-16-2005, 11:51 PM
Whaaat the!!! Sorry to say, but that doesnt seem love, it looks like your dad did a major fuckup and that's the "Im sorry." LOL.

oscargarza88
12-17-2005, 12:04 AM
^^ lol...
that would work... but naaa.... nothing bad hs been goin on... if there was i would know...

RC45
12-17-2005, 12:17 AM
Just come clean and admit you are a family of posers... ;)

It's ok - someone has to buy the Rolex watches, Cadillac SUV.s and even Porkers - :)

The car will enjoy being owned by a more appreciative owner anyway... :P

And if that is a new truck, your dad is obviosly not worried about equity erosion - as that SUV has about the fastes/worst depreciation of all the SUV's on the market.

The only thing that drops it's value quicker, is the just as pimp Lincoln Blackwood/Navigator series... ;)

Caplax40
12-17-2005, 12:28 AM
Just come clean and admit you are a family of posers... ;)

It's ok - someone has to buy the Rolex watches, Cadillac SUV.s and even Porkers - :)

The car will enjoy being owned by a more appreciative owner anyway... :P

And if that is a new truck, your dad is obviosly not worried about equity erosion - as that SUV has about the fastes/worst depreciation of all the SUV's on the market.

The only thing that drops it's value quicker, is the just as pimp Lincoln Blackwood/Navigator series... ;)

Oh good God.

oscargarza88
12-17-2005, 12:48 AM
wow rc... that took you long... i thought you were going to be the first one too flame me, oh AND my family...
but its ok....
so yea RC your right! ill just keep the comments to myself...
oh and btw pm me if u still want me to give money to JW.
thanks for commenting RC!

5vz-fe
12-17-2005, 01:28 AM
So sorry for your lost, I can feel ur pain.....

RC45
12-17-2005, 01:39 AM
wow rc... that took you long... i thought you were going to be the first one too flame me, oh AND my family...
but its ok....

Just because the car is gone.. no need to take down your sig pics... ;) :P

And I responded as soon as I saw your post - didn't want to disappoint :P ;P hehe

oscargarza88
12-17-2005, 01:57 AM
but its ok....

And I responded as soon as I saw your post - didn't want to disappoint :P ;P hehe

my sig pics...? theyv been down for some time now... i just havent fixed them yet... and i dont know what that has to do with this in the first place..
but em.... ok :hmm:

RC45
12-17-2005, 02:09 AM
but its ok....

And I responded as soon as I saw your post - didn't want to disappoint :P ;P haha

my sag pics...? they've been down for some time now... i just havent fixed them yet... and i dont know what that has to do with this in the first place..
but em.... ok :hmm:

I am reminded more and more each day that fewer residents in the US are native English speakers.. :P ;)

It's a simple bit of subtle humour - considering you have given up the sports car for a pimp van, the loss of the autoclub images is quite fitting but not unneeded. ;)

Of course anytime humour is dissected it ceases to be... :P :)

Pehtren
12-17-2005, 09:54 AM
i feel sory for you :cry: ...............but still if your dad loves sport cars he will buy something sporty, adn if he dont he will buy another SUV :lol:

now you are gangsta family :mrgreen:

Fleischmann
12-17-2005, 11:21 AM
Damn, that's terrible :( You had one of the best sports cars on the market and now you have the blngest SUV. I hope you had fun while it lasted :(

saadie
12-17-2005, 11:24 AM
yep that indeed is tragic .... but hey .. look on the bright side ..... not that there arent any :lol: ... hehe ....
hope you dad gets something really cool in the near future :D

gucom
12-17-2005, 11:53 AM
aw MAN i feel sorry for u...

DeMoN
12-17-2005, 12:34 PM
look at the bright side, at least your father didnt bring that with some mad 26" chrome rim and redone grille n stuff.

oscargarza88
12-17-2005, 01:15 PM
hahaha :lol:

-pehtren= a gangsta family.... um :roll: ... great just what we wanted... :roll: (sarcasm)
-Fleischmann= What can i say... it was good while it lasted.... i mean at least i drove it... and my brother didnt (who knows what whould have happened then :lol: ).
-Saadie=i hope he does... i was like so if u sold the porsche whats next!? a ferrari :roll: ... but i think i have too high expectations... lol.
- DeMoN= tru..... they are crome and all but in they are "ok"....

but i dont know i havent seen it in daylite so ill go later on today and take some pics mayb....
oh and RC.... :good: .
thanks for your support everyone! :lol: :wink:

Pehtren
12-17-2005, 02:45 PM
hahaha :lol:

-pehtren= a gangsta family.... um :roll: ... great just what we wanted... :roll: (sarcasm)

:mrgreen:

the next, thing is now, that you tell your mom, that big 22" crome rims are the best for this SUV :lol:

ARMAN
12-17-2005, 05:40 PM
:|

cooperluke
12-19-2005, 10:44 AM
Gee.. to trade a nine eleven, THE sportscar... for an SUV?!?!?

I would surely have an heart attack if my dad did something like that!! :shock: :shock:

TransAm
12-19-2005, 11:44 AM
It's worse than selling a TransAm for a Saab. :lol:

RC45
12-19-2005, 12:28 PM
It's worse than selling a TransAm for a Saab. :lol:

Faaaaaaar worse... ;)

dangerously_cool
01-02-2006, 10:18 AM
Your dad has one option. Seppuku.

DeMoN
01-02-2006, 02:31 PM
so as a new years gift, did she get some mad spinnaz?

1zippo1
01-02-2006, 05:26 PM
Damn, what a change... And just now your dad had such a superb car...

I'm glad my dad allways consults me when buying a new car. Otherwise maybe should have gotten an Espace instead of an A6.

If your dad is searching for a new reasonably priced car, a Nissan 350Z wouldn't be a bad choice btw.

TransAm
01-02-2006, 06:43 PM
^ My dad always used to involve me in the new company car purchase, and then, when I was just about old enough to drive, he retired!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I got to help choose all these cars over the years:

- Austin Princess (I was too young to know any better)
- Ford Capri 2.8i (mum and dad split up - hence the choice I suspect lol)
- Benz 190E 2.6
- BMW E34 530i

and I never got to drive the BMW on my own, just once with Dad (for 2 miles max)!!

He nearly had a TVR S instead of the 530i but the company would not let him have the car as the insurance was too much :(

skituner
01-02-2006, 07:46 PM
i would slap both my parents if they tryed to pull that shit

Astonfan
01-10-2006, 08:56 PM
i feel sorry for you dude. damn, if my parents had a porsche and traded it for an escalade, i think i would just cry. well hopefully your dad will get something good again soon(maybe a 997 or the new cayman)