PDA

View Full Version : Question about Image Ready 7.0

TT
06-30-2003, 07:53 PM
I was playing with it today.. sure that doing an animated gif is easy... well, it isn't!

After 2 hours I still didn't get it.. I found some tutorials, and also have the official pdf, but I still can't do it..

Let's say I have 3 pics I want to put one after the other to create an animation... why the hell am I unable to do it?

Is there somebody out there able to explain me? If I open a pic, then duplicate it, if I modify it, all the frames are modified... uff...

TT
06-30-2003, 08:30 PM
I give up.. tried another little while, but nothing... impossible to add three "pre-created" pics in Image Ready as far as I can see, and if I'm unable to modify a single frame.. I'm sure it's just me, but i hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

2.30 am, time to go :-/

Anonymous
06-30-2003, 09:06 PM
TT, Are you trying to make a .gif? If thats it I will put a program on the Kitty Clubhouse for you, its what I use to make or mod the .gif's you see ftom me. Made by Ulead Studios. Quite a good proggy, and fairly small 8mb and comes with instructions and help. If I can use it anyone can LOL :P :P

TT
07-01-2003, 05:01 AM
Krazy, it would be marvellous :)

Yes, I'd like to create something like your avatar :)

Anonymous
07-01-2003, 05:07 AM
Ok TT, I'll put it on the KK Clubhouse for you. Just go to http://kitty-killers.no-ip.com Ill make a link to it and put it on the front page.

TT
07-01-2003, 05:08 AM
Ok TT, I'll put it on the KK Clubhouse for you. Just go to http://kitty-killers.no-ip.com Ill make a link to it and put it on the front page.

Ok, just let me know when the url is up :)

You're so kind dude!!

novass
07-01-2003, 05:16 AM
hey, could i get that program too? id like to try my hand at makin a little animated .gif

TT
07-01-2003, 05:50 AM
Ok, I'm d/loading now :) thanks again, I hope to be able to use it LOL! I'll let you know later!

TT
07-01-2003, 06:00 AM
shit, I cannot install it! Error number 0x80070725, description: version of the stub RPC not compatible...

Anonymous
07-01-2003, 03:45 PM
hey, could i get that program too? id like to try my hand at makin a little animated .gif

Sure, just click on the link on the bottom of the page where it says TT Your File is Here! I'm not sure why it didn't work for him. I use win XP and it has always worked fine. Only thing I can think of is he may possible gotten a bad download or he isn't using the same OS....

TT
07-01-2003, 03:54 PM
It's only a bug in my system.. some .dll files messed up, so some things don't work anymore :(

Anonymous
07-01-2003, 04:05 PM
Do you know which .dll it is? Theres several sites that have thousands of dll's you can download http://www.dll-files.com/ This is one I use whan I need one.

novass
07-01-2003, 07:45 PM
thanks for the program Krazy. it seems to work fine with me, im running XP Pro. now i gotta figure out what to animate

Anonymous
07-01-2003, 09:12 PM
:D Cool Thanks Nova.. :P :P LoLz thats my biggest problem.... I can't ever make my mind up and spend hours looking through zillions of differnt pics that look cool !!!! Hahaha

666fast
07-01-2003, 10:57 PM
thanks for the program Krazy. it seems to work fine with me, im running XP Pro. now i gotta figure out what to animate

Heh, animate your Nova spanking a 911 turbo!

I've tried playing with these programs before and I suck at it. I've been tring my hand at 3D modeling and haven't been having much luck either.

novass
07-02-2003, 01:31 AM

Heh, animate your Nova spanking a 911 turbo!

I've tried playing with these programs before and I suck at it. I've been tring my hand at 3D modeling and haven't been having much luck either.

LOL....if there is one thing i hate animating its cars. those Japanese guys are nuts. i had to do a project for one of my teachers production teams in 2D. i was only responsible for one scene with only about 500 or so hand drawn frames (was actually a 1000 when it was shot, but i drew and shot them by twos) fuck it took me so long to do that shit, many sleepless nights and that was just one car!

but you were talkin about doin it with pics. ill think of something maybe do a bunch of pics of a burnout till you cant see the car LOL