PDA

View Full Version : Extremely Large Russian Brawl

blinkmeat
12-10-2005, 05:47 AM
http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1133778015/Extremely_Large_Russian_Brawl

Quite impressive on both sides - but where was the generalship is my question :roll:

gobs3z
12-10-2005, 01:05 PM
I really thought they were going to have a dance-off, now i'm dissappointed. I guess tihs is what happens when someone loses at a chess game. :lol:

Stikz
12-10-2005, 01:35 PM
I thought this was what happened when the corner store ran out of borscht. :D

ferrari550
12-10-2005, 01:48 PM
I really thought they were going to have a dance-off, now i'm dissappointed. I guess tihs is what happens when someone loses at a chess game. :lol:

hahaha, a dance off would been great!

Anyone know what that was over?

Fleischmann
12-10-2005, 03:03 PM
^^probably football, it's a very good excuse for fights in eastern europe. What a bunch of loosers :/

SFDMALEX
12-10-2005, 03:20 PM
^^probably football, it's a very good excuse for fights in eastern europe. :/

I think its a very good excuse for fights in all of Europe :wink:

Fleischmann
12-10-2005, 03:41 PM

Nope, as far as I see it the further east you go the worse it get's. Take England for example, they have very disciplined supporters on the whole. Here in Poland on the other side half the people going to football games do so with the intention of beating the crap out of somebody.

r2r
12-10-2005, 04:38 PM
Nice vids website. Alot of interesting and funny stuff.

MIHALS
12-10-2005, 04:48 PM

Nope, as far as I see it the further east you go the worse it get's. Take England for example, they have very disciplined supporters on the whole. Here in Poland on the other side half the people going to football games do so with the intention of beating the crap out of somebody.

yep, you're right! in Czech the situation is disgusting!!! thre's no way to take your 5 y/o son on the football match :(
anybody seen that english movie, where there is a two groups of different club's fans and they go to football just for some fighting? that's basically the realitty in czech.... :(

SFDMALEX
12-10-2005, 04:51 PM
Its all good, if they want to fight let em fight :wink:

ae86_16v
12-10-2005, 05:01 PM
And you thought Chinese Triads were bad in Hong Kong. . . hahah, that was hilarious.

At first it seemed like they were just pushing each other. . . Haha.

Fleischmann
12-10-2005, 05:12 PM
http://www.soccerclips.net/hooligans2.php?page=60

Check out this link, it's a Polish video. You must LEFT click on the minature of the picture to download. It's a clash between "fans" of two teams. I believe this group of hooligans is called "Teddy Boys" :D The best part is the commentatory at the end..."szacunek kurwa za walke" which literally means "we fucking respect you for taking up the fight". It's pathetic.

Its all good, if they want to fight let em fight :wink:

Yes, but it has it's limits. Many people with the sole intention of supporting the team may end up in the middle of a fight and get seriously injured. On a slightly brighter note teams in Poland regulary get a ban for fans entering the stadium perimeter for a period of a few matches. Or how about the situation a few years back...a polish soccer fan threw a knife at a player on the pitch...the CLUB was fined and were ruled out of the Champions league that year.

styla21
12-10-2005, 06:14 PM
That brawl was insane :shock: . Blue vs Red - soccer team support colours maybe? :?:

TomirK
12-11-2005, 06:44 AM
Fleischmann that's a load of bullshit, I have been going to football matches in Poland for the last 5 years and have never been even close to being involved in a fight. The way you describe it was true in the mid 90's when there used to be fights at every match. Nowadays the "ultra" supporters meet up in woods etc and have battles. And honestly I don't give a shit as long as they do it between themselves.

Overmind
12-11-2005, 01:49 PM
I just only hope they are going to kill each other sooner or later :).

spanky
12-13-2005, 02:01 AM
Im as passionate about sports as the next guy, but I've never, never been able to wrap my head around wanting to beat someone up because they go for the opposition.

Its a sport for fucks sake.. It blows my mind everytime I see this stupidity...

I'd be embarassed for the players of their teams to see those wankers...

Like Overmind said... Hopefully they will kill each other one day..

Yablokov
12-13-2005, 02:37 AM
I thought this was what happened when the corner store ran out of borscht. :D
R! O! F! L! <---seriously

those russians have nothing else to do but sit around, watch sports, and fight each other.

they should come to the states and start there own business; and do something productive. (there really isnt much to do in russia)

RAMMIUS
12-15-2005, 05:21 AM
common guys , I`am telling you those guys are studying philosophy , and the blue ones like Kant while the red ones say that Descartes it`s the better one :)

so , they gathered to talk in academic terms about who`s better

bobber69
12-16-2005, 12:33 PM
Those people are sick