PDA

View Full Version : In Memory of Richard Burns

Anonymous
12-10-2005, 01:46 AM
please see http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=34380

5vz-fe
12-10-2005, 02:42 AM
Thanks for the offer AL, they sure are good memories. R.I.P.

Its so amazing how he (or prolly most rally drivers) could answer the questions correctly while conter steering and feathering the throtle and brakes.

BADMIHAI
12-10-2005, 02:57 AM
I don't get all the fuss about his death. He didn't even die in a car accident. For fuck's sake...he was just a driver. :roll:

komotar
12-10-2005, 05:37 AM
Txh Al.

I'll enjoy every second of this vid with a bitter sweet feeling in my stomach. :(

JoeHahn
12-10-2005, 07:05 AM
I don't get all the fuss about his death. He didn't even die in a car accident. For fuck's sake...he was just a driver. :roll:

He died at 35 of a brain tumour - dying far short of the usual age usually is a sad part for most people. No need to disrespect

komotar
12-10-2005, 07:19 AM

Bad, buddy, I really don't wan't to turn this thread into an argument, but I just can't keep quiet.

If he was just a driver, why do you give a f*** about all of this, anyway? Just leave this thread alone and mind your own business.

Gilles27
12-10-2005, 07:20 AM
Nice pieces of recent motorsport history since he tragically become into legend. Thanks for sharing the same passion.

nameless
12-10-2005, 09:44 AM
[quote="AL"]Took me a while but found the DVD this was on. Here is Richard doing what he did best, in this case scaring the hell out of Jeremy Clarkson :lol:

from what dvd is it from ?

Anonymous
12-10-2005, 09:50 AM
from what dvd is it from ?

Its from a programme called Jeremy Clarksons Motorworld, this one is the UK episode, hence talking about how much of the car is British ;-) He is in a proper clarkson DVD too, Jeremy's second ever one if I remember rightly.

More crap spilling out of your mouth, he was a great guy so celebrating that isn't a bad thing, certainly didn't deserve that response. I've always been brought up to not focus to much on the sadness of peoples deaths and remember the good times, this is no different.

dingo
12-10-2005, 09:57 AM
Thanks AL, will d/l later. :D

weren't you leaving JW?

BADMIHAI
12-10-2005, 10:01 AM

weren't you leaving JW?

Weren't you supposed to be humping kangoroos? Or was that hairy chested women? :alienflip:

dingo
12-10-2005, 10:03 AM

weren't you leaving JW?

Weren't you supposed to be humping kangoroos? Or was that hairy chested women? :alienflip:

both.....and already done.

So I kept my word, how about you do the same?

nthfinity
12-10-2005, 10:04 AM
thanks al, i forgot about this little clip. its interesting to see the difference between somebody who conciders themselves a good driver, and a world champion... great reactions... thankfully he isnt screaming like some other videos of jurnalists in rally cars.

I've always been brought up to not focus to much on the sadness of peoples deaths and remember the good times, this is no different.

this clip is definately right to those lines, good find :)

Ghostbat
12-10-2005, 10:23 AM

weren't you leaving JW?

Please guys don't turn a thread of this sad nature into a haters thing..

BADMIHAI
12-10-2005, 12:47 PM

weren't you leaving JW?

You're forgetting the main rule, asswipe: Pics or STFU! :lol:

HAGGE
12-10-2005, 01:50 PM
guys, dont be mean to badmihai or he might start crying and ask if he should leave again

BADMIHAI
12-10-2005, 02:23 PM
guys, dont be mean to badmihai or he might start crying and ask if he should leave again

Or you might try to compensate for your small penis and ban me again.

Ziploc
12-10-2005, 02:41 PM
Thanx RB was a great man

Garry
12-10-2005, 02:58 PM

Or you might try to compensate for your small penis and ban me again.

nice one d00d..

I could say about how YOU have to talk shit on the internet because you have a small dick, and if you dont get what you want you start crying and try to manipulate people into telling you to stay, or how you go bitching behind our backs on other forums when you dont get your way, then a while later when you think everyones forgotten you start it all over again, because you're not too smart and havn't worked out that the only reason we never banned you before now was because we felt sorry for your lame ass, but instead I'll just use my little dick to press that big ban button and get rid of you for good.

:bye: :wanker:

TT
12-10-2005, 03:00 PM
Good Lord, did you really use your dick? :lol:

Anonymous
12-10-2005, 03:01 PM
you really don't wanna see the pics :puke: :P

EvoqSixteen
12-10-2005, 03:01 PM
yes.. it might be little but its very versatile :mrgreen:

TT
12-10-2005, 03:04 PM
LMAO, women must be delighted, but here it just sounds weird dude :D

leo_26782
12-10-2005, 03:09 PM
Now that we can go back to the topic ( :wink: ) thanks for sharing this, he really knew how to drive, and JC is VERY afraid when he is not in control :lol:

ARMAN
12-10-2005, 07:18 PM
:? its better to keep your mouth shut sometimes Mihai :roll:

JoeHahn
12-10-2005, 09:18 PM
yes.. it might be little but its very versatile :mrgreen:

It's not the size of the boat, its the motion of the ocean right? :wink:

dingo
12-10-2005, 10:39 PM
Dan, thats just disgusting! :P

weren't you leaving JW?

Please guys don't turn a thread of this sad nature into a haters thing..

your right. :wink:

racofer
12-10-2005, 10:49 PM
I'm locking this crap.. Alan kindly made a new topic with the tributes to Richard Burns in at http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=34380