PDA

View Full Version : TopGear F430 Music?

dons5
12-08-2005, 04:17 PM
Hey guys I was just wondering if any of you knew what songs where played on the July 17 2005 episode of TopGear during the Clarkson F430 test. Especially the first song, the song when they show the engine/quick top speed run (almost cried durin that song), the one they play when Clarkson thrashes the car around after talking about the Manettino and that old song when there showin the convertible and how it makes some ppl look dorky.

stradale
12-09-2005, 07:45 PM
The song being played when JC thrashes it, is Enjoy the Silence by Depeche Mode (Mike Shinoda 2004 Mix)

The dorky part was accompanied by Nights in white Satin by The Moody Blues.

You didn't request it, but I also knew the song played when JC was racing the Ferrari test driver is Dig Your Own Hole by The Chemical Brothers.

I'm clueless about the rest. All I can tell you about the classical sounding piece at the beginning and later on, is that it was used as a sample by Xzibit in his song Papparazzi. Maybe that helps you to find it somewhere.

dons5
12-09-2005, 09:01 PM
Hey thats so awesome, do u know which song is the one he plays when he shows the engine and does that quick lil top speed run??

stradale
12-10-2005, 04:39 AM
Nope, sorry, I have no idea.