PDA

View Full Version : Some Killer Sites For Fucked Up Cars n Peeps

Anonymous
06-30-2003, 02:50 AM
:D LoL Beaters, one of my fav sites that takes the piss out of anything and everything.... http://www.beaterz.com

The BMW Nightmare..... http://www.jimmy540i.com/bmwnightmare.htm

The SUV Fun Pages LooLz http://poseur.4x4.org/

crazidude
06-30-2003, 03:08 AM
lol
the bmw shows that some people are pure idiots

TT
06-30-2003, 04:57 AM
I am a BMW driver, an watching the "BMW nightmare" site is really hard :lol:

Anonymous
06-30-2003, 05:15 AM
I am a BMW driver, an watching the "BMW nightmare" site is really hard :lol:

Ahhh just go visit the Beaters site or the SUV site to lighten up a little LOLz theres some funny stuff on the SUV one!

1zippo1
06-30-2003, 05:37 AM
Thx for the links Krazy!!! There are some people who really fuck up their cars. Near to me there's a dude with a VW Polo in Fluo Pink with lots of spoilers and shit. He won a lot of contests with it but I just think it's a fag car.

By the way crazidude love your avantar. I was watching it and just were the stuff got good, it restarted :cry:

Anonymous
06-30-2003, 06:27 AM
LOL Me too, That Gurls a Tease!!! :P :P :P :P She lines a buncha kittys up for ya then suddemly puts her clothes back on and the kittys hide!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :P

possessed_beaver
06-30-2003, 07:57 AM
KH lmfao, nice find yet again.
but it pisses me off ppl that are that stupid and do that 2 good cars :@

Anonymous
06-30-2003, 08:20 AM
KH lmfao, nice find yet again.
but it pisses me off ppl that are that stupid and do that 2 good cars :@

Its not so much that there stupid, more a case of Human Nature. Everyone has there own personal tastes and likes. What we think looks like crap may well float there boat !
Shit like that is really apparent over here when I look at a young Philipino's car. They do some of the most gawd awful disgusting things to nice cars Ive ever seen. Yet they think its the most beautiful thing they ever laid eyes on..... when you see both "wings" and "dingle balls" and a half gallon of cheap ass car air freshner in pine sent mixed with violet you are seeing a typical plip kids car. I mean purple fuzzy balls 3/4 inch round dangling from a 1 inch long string attached to a 1/2 inch wide purple ribbon of these balls, that go around the edge of every window in the car!!! Then on the rear parcel tray under the rear window they keep there stuffed animal collection like 100 or more of these dumb ass stuffed dogs turtles frogs you name it its there. To finish the dream car off pour the half gallon of air freshner all over the stuffed animal collection so the car will always smell like bathroom fart freshner!!! LMAO

BADMIHAI
06-30-2003, 08:44 AM
SUVs SUCK! And so do those peeps that rice out BMWs~

crazidude
06-30-2003, 02:56 PM
lol glad u like that pic

SilviaS15Cwest
06-30-2003, 03:36 PM
SUVs SUCK! And so do those peeps that rice out BMWs~

Yeah, what he said.

novass
06-30-2003, 04:24 PM
man i hate rice, no matter where it comes from, america, japan, europe. i just dont get it. all show no go.

man i would have something more to say but like an idiot i keep staring at crazidudes sig hoping that she will magically reveal more....come on!!! take it off!!! ah fuck it, im goin to a strip club LOL

Anonymous
06-30-2003, 09:40 PM
man i hate rice, no matter where it comes from, america, japan, europe. i just dont get it. all show no go.

man i would have something more to say but like an idiot i keep staring at crazidudes sig hoping that she will magically reveal more....come on!!! take it off!!! ah fuck it, im goin to a strip club LOL

Haha !!! See what the little Ho did to you!!! I told you she was a tease!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :P :P :P