PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari Enzo

System
11-18-2005, 07:14 PM
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5394/46559zs.th.jpg (http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=46559zs.jpg)

bmagni
11-18-2005, 07:20 PM
subzero, the ultimate Ferrari so far

nthfinity
11-18-2005, 07:20 PM
only 1 reason this gets a subzero in my book

there are pictures everywhere of this car taken to tracks... its seeming to be the ab-norm that they are garage kept fat mistress who just sucks cock for a few and far between drives.

that may be far off... but seriously, ive even seen both of Michigans enzo's driven on the road, and only one of them is a poser (Sergei Federov's ) and garage queen.

the car looks great until you get to the windshield IMO, and definately could've used the rear wing in the tradition of the F40/F50... even if it looks like the FXX's wing style.

even when the car is going 2 miles/hour it looks like its ready to conquer the Porsche Curves in style, and flat out.

this was the first Hypercar i ever saw in person, and i'll never forget that momentuous feeling; something the Saleen S7 just completely lacks.

the only reason i could see this getting Uncool is the fucking asshats who sold them immediately after for 1.2M

|Nuno|
11-18-2005, 07:28 PM
One thing I love about this car is that it looks fast even when standing still...

So it gets subzero, especially if black.

graywolf624
11-18-2005, 07:35 PM
Cool.... fast, good looking.. great car..

But not sub zero.. To me its just missing something...

sameerrao
11-18-2005, 08:03 PM
I agree that it looks better in the flesh than in pics.

Still it is pretty ugly compared to the other Ferrari hypercars.

Just cool in my book

elbugalee
11-18-2005, 09:39 PM
hahhaha I never seen a Enzo :(

but I agree i'll have de same reaction!

subzero, but I still prefer F40, ever!

RAMMIUS
11-19-2005, 10:13 AM
subzero for the benchmark of supercars :D :D

racer1320
11-19-2005, 10:20 AM

but we dont have a poll for the mclaren F1 (yet)

RAMMIUS
11-19-2005, 11:04 AM
^^^ than it should be a special poll, one for the supercar with the biggest dive, squat and roll :wink: or a poll with the most unstable car at highspeeds

bmagni
11-19-2005, 01:56 PM

but we dont have a poll for the mclaren F1 (yet)

which isn't the benchmark...

antonioledesma
11-19-2005, 03:53 PM
yes, it's the ultimate ferrari, yes it's a very limited edition, yes it's a ferrari. But doesn't looks great in the flesh, it's ugly IMO. uncool

blinkmeat
11-19-2005, 04:13 PM
Just can't get into it - cool

ARMAN
11-19-2005, 04:16 PM
SZ no doubt about it 8)

raphaelws
11-19-2005, 04:32 PM
noy subzero as the F40... just cool

11-19-2005, 06:48 PM
Of course.... SUBZERO. The best car in the world needs the best qualification. :mrgreen:

aOp
11-19-2005, 07:25 PM
SUBZERO Saw the one in this years Gumball in London. :P

Z3uS
11-19-2005, 10:52 PM
If it wasnt for the design it would get a subzero for me, but since it has quite ankward lines... itīs just cool.

jorge
11-19-2005, 11:32 PM
Cool, only a black one could be SZ for me, but overall only cool :fadein:

taygunho
11-20-2005, 05:22 AM
Subzero. One of the gratest car design in history

stmoritzer
11-21-2005, 06:09 AM
If it wasnt for the design it would get a subzero for me, but since it has quite ankward lines... itīs just cool.

exactly !

RAMMIUS
11-21-2005, 07:57 AM

actually that design it`s responsable for creating the biggest downforce for a road going car :wink:

for me it`s the most beautiful combination between functionality and state of the art design , all thanks to Mister Ken Okuyama :mrgreen:

htfaber
11-21-2005, 11:14 AM
When this car first came out I wanted it to be so uncredibly cool. Because Ferrari was putting all their knowledge into one car and even having the guts of calling it the Enzo. Then there was the heritage of the F40 and F50, both (not equally) cool.

But I wasn't blown away by its looks at all. This car eventually kinda grew on me and I think a black one with red leather is fantastic. But to classify it as sub-zero.....

Yes I do. My hopes for up so high that the first styling issues are well gone by now and the feeling that I get from seeing an Enzo kind of says it all. This car is subzero.

No.1
11-22-2005, 12:28 PM
Subzero... with a counter at two Enzos for me, i think that's all i'm ever gonna see as they become placed in garages never to see the light of day until classic status is reached :roll:

This car is amazing, and seeing one is believing in one 8)

chest3r
11-22-2005, 03:00 PM
Just cool! IMO

Mainly because it's a Ferrari and everybody wants one, but because it should sound way better too. :| And being a Ferrari it should be a little better than the Carrera GT that is even cheaper.

SUBZERO (again) - you've got to see one with your own eyes to realize how glorious it is :P Seriously - the first time I saw one it was like...

:shock: :shock:

:roll: When I first saw one I thought: " It's nice but nothing special, it seems even smaller than the 360 Modena" (...that was right next to the Enzo ).

Maybe I wasn't impressed because I saw it in a motorshow. It should look better on the road, for sure! 8)

ZfrkS62
11-22-2005, 05:30 PM
for me this car is subzero. Limited amount spread all over the world. Only previous Ferrari owners were allowed to buy them. Rediculous power in a no weight chassis. F1 gearbox only. and elusive as hell to all but TT :lol:

It may not hold any landspeed records, but who cares. It's definetly the height of automotive engineering 8)

crayzayjay
11-24-2005, 03:29 PM
Too much of a computer. Lacks emotion, which they tried to fix with that naff name. Seriously uncool.

so_innocent
12-27-2005, 05:35 AM
Uncool for me. Italian supercar should be full of emotions but the enzo has too much eletronics and too much computer. No manual shift, a steering wheel that lights up like x'mas tree and electronic damper, aerodynamics, traction control... etc it's all seems too much like a PC game for me

5.7 V10
02-05-2006, 12:21 AM
Too much of a computer. Lacks emotion, which they tried to fix with that naff name. Seriously uncool.

I'm with you on the "lacks emotion"

The styling really lackes a character, in my opinion. It just seems like a downforce machine with superb performance. Not a fan of the interior, a little to race inspired for me, i'd prefer a little more leather.

Uncool

nthfinity
02-05-2006, 12:32 AM
a little to race inspired for me, i'd prefer a little more leather.

Uncool
if i read this before reading your view of the F40... i would be confused...

and well... reading your view of the f40, and now this... im still confused... :hmm:

5.7 V10
02-05-2006, 12:52 AM
a little to race inspired for me, i'd prefer a little more leather.

Uncool
if i read this before reading your view of the F40... i would be confused...

and well... reading your view of the f40, and now this... im still confused... :hmm:

You do raise a good point and you've got me red handed with a slanted opinion. All i can say is it doesn't bother me on the F40; it seems 'right', however that's one reason why i wouldn't want one (as much as i love it).

It doesn't work on the Enzo IMO, considering the Enzo is 10 years newer i would have expected a more luxury orinated cockpit. Especially when compared to it's competetion such as the Zonda and the Carrera GT. Whatever though; Ferrari did want a driver focused car and they've succeed. All i can say is: it's not suited to my taste, i want a little more luxury blended into my racecar.

Don't get me wrong though; i won't argue the fact that the Enzo is a superb drivers car.

yg60m
02-05-2006, 04:42 AM
I had some difficulties to really appreciate its design but now I love it :D Subzero !!

mario_lobinho
03-04-2006, 09:34 PM
Uncool for me. Why? Simple. What kind of people drive this car? Cool people? or a bunch of very but realy very rich person that i bet they can't drive. Those people have this car because of the status and not for passion. On the other hand ... thos who buy a F40 ... that is another thing. Those who buy a F40 doesn't care about the luxury because the F40 doesn't have any. They buy it because it is a sport car that was made with the simple objective to the driver have a big smile on their faces when they press to the metal and hear the sound of the engine and forget that their car doesn't even have radio or carpets :-) You probably wath top gear and saw the owner of the enzo that they show. Please! Do you really want to like him? I don't mind to have his money but to be like him?!!!! Bahhhh! And for what he wants the car? I bet that Jeremy was 3 times faster thant the owner ever was! And with the money that that car cost i can buy a lot of cars and go for a track and destroy some tyres and get a big smile on my face :-) The best things in life are simple. A nice car, a good women, some money on the pocket and good health are the best things that a man can have.
:-)

bmagni
03-04-2006, 09:45 PM
Uncool for me. Why? Simple. What kind of people drive this car? Cool people? or a bunch of very but realy very rich person that i bet they can't drive.

do you know any owner ?? or where do you get this info from ?

Those people have this car because of the status and not for passion. On the other hand ... thos who buy a F40 ... that is another thing. Those who buy a F40 doesn't care about the luxury because the F40 doesn't have any. They buy it because it is a sport car that was made with the simple objective to the driver have a big smile on their faces when they press to the metal and hear the sound of the engine and forget that their car doesn't even have radio or carpets :-)

does the enzo have a radio ?? does it have any luxury detail besides the leather ??

You probably wath top gear and saw the owner of the enzo that they show. Please! Do you really want to like him? I don't mind to have his money but to be like him?!!!! Bahhhh! And for what he wants the car? I bet that Jeremy was 3 times faster thant the owner ever was! And with the money that that car cost i can buy a lot of cars and go for a track and destroy some tyres and get a big smile on my face :-) The best things in life are simple. A nice car, a good women, some money on the pocket and good health are the best things that a man can have.

there will always be posers and drivers... no matter if its an F40, an Enzo, or a BMW...

so in the end you think its uncool because the people who buy it and you cant afford one...not because what the car is... :good:

r2r
03-05-2006, 04:17 AM
EDIT

Subzero!

...and I don't care who drives it either!

man430gt
03-05-2006, 07:21 AM
Still it is pretty ugly compared to the other Ferrari hypercars.

I would agree, the F40 was a dream car to anyone really when it was released, but i guess now theres alot moe compition then there was back there, BUT i do think it is an improvement to the F50 thats why i'd give it sub-zero...

pzgren
03-09-2006, 08:30 AM
subzero for me!

a pure driving machine with enormous performance and great technic! in black it looks like a road stealth fighter :P

mario_lobinho
03-10-2006, 09:13 PM
Sure! I saw the one that top gear tested. I saw pictures of of some owneres on a Ferrari meeting. And honestly .. i only wanted their money. Nothing more- And with that money i could buy for example a impreza or a evo and go for a track and burn some tyres and it will be a lot more fum than drive slowly on the city for every one to see my car and go to some "partys". Bahhhh! Cars are to have fun.
:)
Uncool for me. Why? Simple. What kind of people drive this car? Cool people? or a bunch of very but realy very rich person that i bet they can't drive.

do you know any owner ?? or where do you get this info from ?

Those people have this car because of the status and not for passion. On the other hand ... thos who buy a F40 ... that is another thing. Those who buy a F40 doesn't care about the luxury because the F40 doesn't have any. They buy it because it is a sport car that was made with the simple objective to the driver have a big smile on their faces when they press to the metal and hear the sound of the engine and forget that their car doesn't even have radio or carpets :-)

does the enzo have a radio ?? does it have any luxury detail besides the leather ??

You probably wath top gear and saw the owner of the enzo that they show. Please! Do you really want to like him? I don't mind to have his money but to be like him?!!!! Bahhhh! And for what he wants the car? I bet that Jeremy was 3 times faster thant the owner ever was! And with the money that that car cost i can buy a lot of cars and go for a track and destroy some tyres and get a big smile on my face :-) The best things in life are simple. A nice car, a good women, some money on the pocket and good health are the best things that a man can have.

there will always be posers and drivers... no matter if its an F40, an Enzo, or a BMW...

so in the end you think its uncool because the people who buy it and you cant afford one...not because what the car is... :good:

mario_lobinho
03-10-2006, 09:29 PM
No! This days my dream car is the new Audi RS4. Power and excelence. And all this in a very discret but beautifull look.
And also ... why so many people love ferrari? Weel .. they are good looking yes. Powerfull yes. Expensive .. very expensive ... but .... why? I drive a Astra 1.4 and i happy with that because it maes what i want him to do. It is fast for the city, good handling, 8 l/100 km driving well and not expensive maintence. And it is a car that i can use to go shoping or a to go any place without be bother! I can do it with a ferrari? No! So .. why a want a ferrari? I don't. If someone gave me a ferrari i seel it and i buy a rs4 :-) because it can do all that my astra can do .. not all .. those 8l/100km it would be impossible .. but it is stiil good for shoping and to go out at night and i bet i could make best figure in a track day with a rs4 than a ferrari ( i say this because the movies that i usually dowload and some thanks to jabba's forum)
So .. long live the good cars that we can really use :-)
(note: for example i like the carrera gt but ... if some one gave me a porche .. i prefer the 911)
You probably wath top gear and saw the owner of the enzo that they show. Please! Do you really want to like him? I don't mind to have his money but to be like him?!!!! Bahhhh! And for what he wants the car? I bet that Jeremy was 3 times faster thant the owner ever was!

That guy was Nick Mason... one of the most important Ferrari collectors and most pasionate car enthusiast all over the world - with a stable full of the most desired cars, from the Ferrari 250 GTO from 1962 to the McLaren F1. Dude... just - why don't you like him?? 'cause he has an Enzo and you... don't?? :roll:

Mattk
03-11-2006, 02:35 AM
Awkward-looking design, but it still looks great. Almost sub-zero, but not quite.

dingo
03-11-2006, 03:02 AM
mario_lobinho I think this is the wrong site for you if thats how you look at cars....

saadie
03-11-2006, 05:37 AM

ok so .. if the F40 had carpets and radio and leather etc etc ... it would be just as much of a piece of shit as you say the enzo is ... lol ..
dude ... :lol:
you know waht .... read this really carefully \/
http://armchairgeneralist.typepad.com/my_weblog/images/big_cup_of_shut_the_fuck_up.jpg :)

saadie
03-11-2006, 09:28 AM
^^ :lol:

maistro crx
01-14-2008, 04:15 PM
why sub zero

my best friends named his son enzo
thats why!!

luvozcar
01-16-2008, 04:03 AM
only mid life crisis balding fat men buy new feraris, and they do it because they think they're being cool...its like seeing your parents dancing to a new song...that song from that moment on is uncool because old people think its cool.
But old supercars (30+ years) are cool because people who actually know cars buy them.
wow that was a long paragraph lol

faillearq
03-08-2008, 02:12 AM
Please name only 1 cool person who has one.....

Only for fat and bald guys

enzoferrari
03-08-2008, 03:24 AM
Pura pasion,hermosura Italiana,Zubzero,the ultimate Ferrari,the name saids everything.
ITLIAN
FAST
I want one so bad,is my dream car:-)

enzoferrari
03-08-2008, 03:27 AM
Please name only 1 cool person who has one..... WOW I didn't know that you have to be cool to own one!:-P

HeilSvenska
03-08-2008, 03:32 AM
Please name only 1 cool person who has one.....

Only for fat and bald guys
Hehe. Yeah, but by that logic, there's no such thing as a cool anything. ;-)

toffytofik
03-08-2008, 04:08 AM
Subzero. God damn masterpiece!