PDA

View Full Version : Borat may be sued!

Anonymous
11-14-2005, 10:59 PM
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/14112005/325/kazakhstan-threatens-borat-court.html

Just :lol: haven't watched an ali g show in ages, borat was still funny as fuck last time I saw him he was taking the piss out of some bigoted american. Something about how in kazikstan they shoot gypsies and the guy was replying how sadly you couldn't do that in the US and so it went on :lol: They just don't get it!

nthfinity
11-15-2005, 12:46 AM
personally, i think this guy is hilarious

if they take anything he says as seroius, then they are seriously backward IMO

Sir_GT
11-15-2005, 12:50 AM
This is hilarious. If this goes through, Madonna will file a libel case against him for calling her a transvestite. :)

SFDMALEX
11-15-2005, 01:19 AM
Blah, I can see both sides of this. He does make Kazakhstan look bad, joking or not.

nthfinity
11-15-2005, 01:57 AM
Blah, I can see both sides of this. He does make Kazakhstan look bad, joking or not.

bullshit

he is a comedian, who excells at making the people he interview think a few extra seconds while he keeps a straight face. he isn t making the place look bad based on obviously falce facts.

DUH

if the person reacts to it, its because they are stupid, or dont know what to say... its just simply comedy. as an american, we take the brunt end of more jokes then these turds... so they need to 'lighten up' seriously

oh, and kazahkhstan isnt exactly something besides 3rd world... if they get their name mentioned in the paper, then mabey something good will come of it :roll:

Minacious
11-15-2005, 02:22 AM
I have never found him all that funny, but nothing he does or says is hurting anyone. People need to get a life and let the man entertain those who find him funny.

dutchmasterflex
11-15-2005, 02:50 AM
oh man.. this just goes to show how crazy they are over there in Kazakhstan..

Anonymous
11-15-2005, 08:12 AM
Cohen's earlier jokes about the Central Asian state include claims that the people would shoot a dog and then have a party, and that local wine was made from fermented horse urine.

I though that was true... :P :wink:

He's a comedian, come on... you can't take him seriously - and well - at least he's talking about that country. Otherwise... no one would even know it exists :D

hehe, well i thought the bit about cow punching being a national sport was true, or is that india?

Fleischmann
11-15-2005, 09:52 AM
C'mon, what's wrong with laughter ?? He is making fun of a country that's true, but it isn't some propaganda wanting to cause havoc. If you don't like it, ignore it.

Mattk
12-30-2005, 01:02 AM
I actually think Borat is quite funny. People shouldn't take comedians so seriously.

SFDMALEX
12-30-2005, 01:16 AM
oh, and kazahkhstan isnt exactly something besides 3rd world... if they get their name mentioned in the paper, then mabey something good will come of it :roll:

Do your research mate. Exponetialy growing economy rich of oil country.

jasc
12-30-2005, 01:32 AM
His video response.
http://www.videovat.com/videos/747/borat-kazakhstan.aspx

DeMoN
12-30-2005, 11:33 AM
lol, this guy is just too funny! I wonder when season 3 of Ali G will come? Ive seen s1 and s2 episodes more than once already!

Toronto
12-30-2005, 06:04 PM
lol i hope he doesn't have to stop great show