PDA

View Full Version : Picture Posting

novass
06-29-2003, 08:29 PM
anyone know a good site that hosts pics for free. digitalpose seems to be offline or something.

also is anyone here interested in hot rods, custom cars, old american iron stuff like that? i went to a Goodguys drag race/car show, ive got some pretty nice pics if anyone is interested, but i still need to find a way to post them.....im computer illiterate :(

gis
06-29-2003, 08:43 PM
try imagestation.com,thats what im using at the moment,they seem pretty good

666fast
06-29-2003, 09:21 PM
I'd love to see the pics! American iron is good stuff!

I use digitalpose.com, although like you said, it isn't working at the moment. I'm sure it will be soon though.

Otherwise there is imagestation.com

novass
06-29-2003, 10:06 PM
ill try out imagestation and upload some pics in the car gallery section. thanks for the help!

crochico
06-29-2003, 10:39 PM
next time i go to the 79 and older car show at the mall (every tuesday night at the parking lot), i'll make sure to take some pics, i keep forgetting every time i go.. i haven't tried imagestation yet.. i just start a webpage with angelfire and upload the pics there.. they usually dont have problems (yet), with geocities it's easy to go over the bandwidth limit :x

novass
06-29-2003, 11:10 PM
id love to see those pics crochico!

i just put a link in the car gallery section, pictures are too damn big to post. ive got some more ill upload in a little while