PDA

View Full Version : Big dilemma(or should I say trilemma?)...

Mr.Vercetti
11-07-2005, 02:02 AM
Ok here is the story, if you had to choose among the Ducati Monster,the MV Augusta Brutale and the Aprilia Tuono which one would you take?... Please explain as more as you can why you chose whatever is that you chose..

Tnx!!

taygunho
11-07-2005, 04:12 PM
Fist of all i have to say something. I didn't ride any of them. And I didn't see Aprillia tuono but Ducati monster looks and sounds very good. Also i talked with monster owner and he sad this bike very good for less experienced riders with bikes wich has big engines(600-900cc).
So my chose is monster. If i had enough money to buy one of them i would buy monster.

Wyclef
11-07-2005, 04:37 PM
Congrats if you are going to buy one of these bikes :!:
Monster is realy the most classical one of these three. I wonder what you prefere - design or performance? Don't forget that there are more then 5 different types of Monsters. I like 1000S, but S4R look's pretty cool too.
I would definitely take 1000S - it's my dream bike. Also has one of the most beautiful sound :twisted:

I didn't ride any of these beautiful bikes :cry:

11-08-2005, 07:40 AM
have you considered Benelli TNT?

I would buy the 2006 Tuono 1000, should be the fastest of these 3, and rare too

RAMMIUS
11-08-2005, 07:58 AM
I`ll take the Monster anyday , no doubt about it.

You have different engines to choose , the looks it`s without age , it handles awesome , has Brembo brakes (need I say more :) ) , the chassis is very rigid (steel you know )

Personally i`ll go for an S4R . :mrgreen: