PDA

View Full Version : WoW the Track I raced at years ago has a web site!!!!

Anonymous
06-29-2003, 11:57 AM
This blew my mind, Hawaii Raceway Park.

http://www.hawaiimotorspeedway.net/

BADMIHAI
06-29-2003, 12:48 PM
Kool! They have sand drags!

BADMIHAI
06-29-2003, 12:48 PM
Did you race one of these things?
http://hawaiimotorspeedway.net/_borders/3-8-03-A17.jpg

Anonymous
06-29-2003, 02:14 PM
You Betcha! Did it for 3 years won 3 State Championships, then quit because the natives were getting restless..... The guys I raced against were all giant older doods that had no sense of sportsmanship. If we hit in a race there entire family would be waiting for me in the pits! It actually got so bad I needed police protection when I was in the pits!
That wasnt fun anymore, I got into a minor wreck with Mel Alvaro and he and his brother were throwing punches at me when I was still strapped in the car. These guys were 6' 6" weighed like 280 and were strong as hell, one of them hit me so hard it knocked a tooth out and I was wearing a full face helmet. When that happened I unclipped the fire extingusher and when Mel leaned in to hit me some more I rammed the bottom of the cylinder into his mouth as hard as I could. Tore his lower jaw almost off his face. He fell back on his back, the brother see this and ruches in and he gets the full blast of dry chemical right in the eyes from about 1 foot. I never heard anyone scream so loud. About then I noticed about 50 people climbing the fence from the bleachers all the relatives!
I fired my car up and drove right at them went through the mob they were pitching bowling ball size rocks at the windscreen literaly trying to kill me! I had to go through them to go out the back gate, I saw my Dad in our tow truck heading out the side gate so I knew we were outta there. I drove my Sprint on the freeway about 20 miles until we were far enough away to load it on the trailer and not be attacked by a pack of crazy Portugese doods.
I liked the racing, but not the fighting to the death bullshit they liked to do. Back at the shop my Dad suggested I carry a gun next week and I said there isn't going to be any next week. He smiled and said, thats what I was hoping you were going to say..... :D :D :D :D

crazidude
06-29-2003, 03:34 PM
lol nice story KH

Anonymous
06-29-2003, 03:47 PM
100% True Too !! :shock: :shock:

SFDMALEX
06-29-2003, 04:06 PM
Holy shit crazy, looks like your living one hell of life.

Anonymous
06-29-2003, 04:23 PM
Thats one thing I'll always be thankful for, Ive had a very full and fun life.
Not to brag or boast, but Ive done more things than the average person can even dream up..... Raced cars, bikes, Go Karts, Off Shore Power Boats, Sailed on America's Cup Defender with Dennis Conner, got to drive a M60 military tank, drove a D9 Catapiller for a couple days (that was a real power trip I tell ya) drove it up to the corner of a 4 story brick building ramming the bucket into the edge of the foundation getting it under the slab just a bit and lift the bucket. lifting the entire corner of a 4 story brick building 3 feet up in the air and putting it in reverse and dropping it.... the whole place fell in on itself in seconds!!! That was awesum

Only thing would have topped it is if I coulda shot that building tith the main gun in that tank

BADMIHAI
06-29-2003, 04:23 PM
U really are a Krazy, krazy Hawaiian! LMFAO! That was awesome, dude!

666fast
06-29-2003, 05:05 PM
Sprint cars are fucking insane. I've only watched them a few times, but jeebus. They weight nothing and have a ton of power. When they wreck, the bounce like a superball. Crazy stuff.

Sand Drags are also very cool!

Anonymous
06-29-2003, 05:22 PM
:D Ive been told by alot of people I should write a book on my lifes exploits....

So far I havent even mentioned my femimin side.... I sometimes Play Half Life Death matches as a girl :P :P :P :P :P Makes Ow3nin nOObs FUN HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA