PDA

View Full Version : :cry: :cry: :cry: I'm really FUCKED now....

Anonymous
06-28-2003, 11:38 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :roll: Oh man... I just got the Hospital Bill.... :cry: :( :!: OMG !! If Iknew it was going to cost this fucking much I would have gotten in touch with some old time friends had them get me some fuckin herion or sum shit and malox and I'd have felt a whole lot better for cheap!
I was on a ant acid prescription that had lidocaine and some other pain shit in it... cost 35 bux for 15 of em! I could only afford half the script and ran out 3 days ago, my kidneys are getting tender again and this fuckin bill is making it hurt way worse.......

Just the Hospital costs are dam near $5000 :shock: :shock: Oh Jeasus I have no idea how Im going to make that bill, plus the electric pricks sent me a disconection notice :cry: :cry: :roll: FUCK !!!

crazidude
06-29-2003, 01:35 AM
ouch!
i feel sorry for u man

TT
06-29-2003, 05:25 AM
Oh fuck :( that sucks! :(

gis
06-29-2003, 06:06 AM
dam KH,sorry to hear that dude :(

XyKo
06-29-2003, 08:13 AM
Don't you have any health insurance that can reduce the bill? Well, for the electric bill, better pay it up because you can not live without it. Maybe you should be a gigalo and try to get some money fast!

Anonymous
06-29-2003, 11:49 AM
Don't you have any health insurance that can reduce the bill? Well, for the electric bill, better pay it up because you can not live without it. Maybe you should be a gigalo and try to get some money fast!

That would be nice..... I'm waiting on the state to send me a letter for my appointment to see consoling and possibly even medicare. When I went in to the hospital I had no health insurance at all......

possessed_beaver
06-29-2003, 12:12 PM
dude thats one thing i hear about america over
over 45million american have no health care!
i hope the state does the right thing and helps u out

BADMIHAI
06-29-2003, 12:43 PM
That sucks, man! I hope those fucking state leeches help you out!

crochico
06-29-2003, 01:45 PM
sorry to hear that and good luck to you Krazy.. when it rains it pours... you ever think of moving to warm and sunny canada (good health care in Ontario)?

Anonymous
06-29-2003, 01:53 PM
With my busted old body.... I'd never survive the winter. Gads, when it gets cold and damp here my whole body aches, especially my right knee. I tore my knee up so many times racing motocross that when its cool and damp I can barely walk. :D :D

crochico
06-29-2003, 02:13 PM
i have the same problem with my left knee, only i haven't done nearly as much damage to it as you have, and i get the pain before it is about to rain.. no happy faces for me :shock:

troskap
06-29-2003, 02:49 PM
KH, dude, this SUCKS! You've been getting hammered as of late. :(

I hope the counselors can help you find a way out of this. Praying for you....

Anonymous
06-29-2003, 03:52 PM
Thanks Guys.... Stress brought the condition on, and then they do this to me too............ Good thing Im a Peaceful person.... Im as close to my go off the drrp end point as I want to get!!! :shock: :shock: One more thing happens and Ill freak out and start killing chipmunks !!
Or Goldfish even !!!

http://kitty-killers.no-ip.com/images/gfish.jpg

gis
06-29-2003, 04:08 PM
kittens wud be better,u could releive stress and feel better at the same time,lol

sorry KH if u wasnt up for a joke at this time

Anonymous
06-29-2003, 04:12 PM
Hahaha if my server waddnt so busy you'd see that I was kidding, that little red X is a classic picture.... which reminds me have you seen the latest front page at the Clubhouse????? KMAO

gis
06-29-2003, 04:32 PM
ah right,lol well kill a dam kitten dude,LMAO

no i aint seen the new page

666fast
06-29-2003, 04:55 PM
That sucks dude, hope everything works out the best. Hell, if I had the cash, I'd help out but I'm pretty much broke myself!
I'm sure everything will work out in the long run for you. Everything seems to work out for the best in the long run.

THE USA sucks when it comes to healthcare. It's really fucked up.

Anonymous
06-29-2003, 05:29 PM
http://kitty-killers.no-ip.com/ take a peek at the new KKC Another fine piece of Kat art by KH :P :P :P :P

crochico
06-29-2003, 06:24 PM
http://kitty-killers.no-ip.com/ take a peek at the new KKC Another fine piece of Kat art by KH :P :P :P :P

hahaha :lol: :lol: looks like it's going to be enjoying that nap on the grill.. i just happened to have a steak on the bbq just minutes ago :D

novass
06-29-2003, 07:52 PM
damn Krazy i hope your luck takes a turn for the better soon. the pic on the KK website is funny as hell, i wonder what a cat would taste like...