PDA

View Full Version : Envy Tv visits Hennessey Performance in Texas

Skaala
10-04-2005, 01:51 PM
Envy Tv visits Hennessey Performance in Texas

lots of info and sound
GTS Venom 1000
SRT-10 Venom 1000
RAM SRT-10 Venom 1000 (beat a McLaren SLR, not in movie)

http://home.online.no/~g-skaala/envy%20tv%20-%20hennessey.wmv 24MB

the space my internet company gave me is unstable somtimes, but I think 24MB is ok.

RC45
10-04-2005, 07:32 PM
Out of principle I don't give Hennessey the time of day... we have MTI and RSI in town, LPE in Indiana and a number of other honest reputable tuning companies around the country.

Hennessey is only known because he pimped his cars onto magazine covers (all the while defrauding many customers along the way).

He may have cleaned up his business act at the moment, but the damage was done and should not be forgiven.

graywolf624
10-04-2005, 09:01 PM
In other words 3 cars Hennesey compiled by stealing parts from 8 other peoples cars.

Minacious
10-04-2005, 09:11 PM
Out of principle I don't give Hennessey the time of day... we have MTI and RSI in town, LPE in Indiana and a number of other honest reputable tuning companies around the country.

Hennessey is only known because he pimped his cars onto magazine covers (all the while defrauding many customers along the way).

He may have cleaned up his business act at the moment, but the damage was done and should not be forgiven.

In other words 3 cars Hennessey compiled by stealing parts from 8 other peoples cars.

Bingo!!