PDA

View Full Version : My dads car - what do you guys think?

1zippo1
11-23-2003, 02:18 PM
Just wanted to check what you guys think of this car. IMO it looks ok, nothing special but the black metallic paint is quite nice...

http://www.jabbasworld.net/photopost/data/2/12auto_papa-4-med.JPG

http://www.jabbasworld.net/photopost/data/2/12auto_papa-3-med.JPG

deth
11-23-2003, 02:49 PM
working for me. looks like an OK car. definately not going to stand out in a crowd, but thats probably not what your dad wants anyway.

fedezyl
11-23-2003, 05:11 PM
It's a Vauxhall, or Opel for the rest of Europe....not my type of car really, never really liked Opels...

1zippo1
11-23-2003, 05:26 PM
thx for the responses!! Just wanted to check what you guys thought.

Yes it's a Opel Omega 2.2DTI 120hp. It's pretty heavy so far from sportive but it's spacious inside and it's a good car if you do a lot of miles.

I hope BMW will bring out an 520d like they used to have, with that nice 150hp engine... maybe I could convince my dad to take that next time!

htfaber
11-23-2003, 05:27 PM
Die opel Omega rijdt zeker als een zonnetje of niet? Niet helemaal mijn ding, maar zeker helemaal niks mis mee! That's dutch, sorry for you guys talking in English but I noticed you're from Belgium. I've studied in Leuven for a while so I have a warm place for the Belgians. See you.

AlienDB7
11-23-2003, 05:50 PM
Not bad, kinda reminds me of the chevy malibu though :) Isn't the omega same as the caddy catera? Being german, I'm sure it's better than most cars over here.

You should convince your dad to switch to the lotus omega! Same car but so much better :mrgreen:

1zippo1
11-23-2003, 06:14 PM
Die opel Omega rijdt zeker als een zonnetje of niet? Niet helemaal mijn ding, maar zeker helemaal niks mis mee! That's dutch, sorry for you guys talking in English but I noticed you're from Belgium. I've studied in Leuven for a while so I have a warm place for the Belgians. See you.

Leuven is the place2be in België hé :P samen met Gent wel!!! Ik zit zelf in Diepenbeek maar ik ga regelmatig eens uit in Leuven & Gent! Die omega rijdt heel fijn ja, als ge er rustig mee rijdt. Voor het snelle bochtenwerk is ie totaal ongeschikt wel.

See you around!

b_
12-21-2003, 02:37 AM
its ok...i guess

oscargarza88
12-21-2003, 02:52 AM
its nothing special, just another car in the street...

levensnevel
12-21-2003, 03:04 AM
Well I'm not really an Opel / Vauxhall man.
But i suppose that as long as your old man is happy I'm happy
I did like the old Opel GT, the Lotus version of the Omega/Carlton is very impressive and the Turbo'ed Opel/Vauxhall version of the Lotus Elise is also very nice though :fadein:

SPEEDKILLAR
02-21-2004, 11:15 AM
LELIJk ding man, laat u pa iets anders kopen
common car for every day use :lol: