PDA

View Full Version : F-1 Challange Links

Anonymous
06-28-2003, 07:47 AM
:D Link to F-1 Challange ftp://krazyftp.no-ip.com grab the whole folder named "imsdox-f1" it has everything in it. 655mb :shock:

Only 1 login per IP !!!

VERY IMPORTANT !! use a ftp client that suports resume! A good one thats Free, fast and resumes is Smart FTP http://www.smartftp.com

crochico
06-28-2003, 10:08 AM
Krazy, how long did you plan on keeping the file loaded on your space? i just have to clear some hard drive space today and i wanted to know how much time i had left.. thanks man :wink:

XyKo
06-28-2003, 12:03 PM
Hey Krazy, so the files are okay right? Hope everyone enjoy this game and I'll see you on the Track! Once I get my momo steering wheel. So how's the graphics?

Anonymous
06-28-2003, 04:07 PM
:shock: FEKKIN AWESUM!! :shock:

I must admit its pretty dam good! By far the Best F-1 Sim I've ever tried. I'm not a big fan of F-1 Sims, most are so fucking touchy its a joke.
This one is easy to drive (with training wheels on max) I'm sure with the driving aids off its a handful, its going to take alot of tweaking to arrive at a good balance.

The in game graphics on my POS system are slightly above average, it has EA's grainey look to it when driving, but where it really shines is during replays. Its stunning. VCR Style controls loads of views and a fast fwd/rwd and slo mo pause all in full screen. The cars look bad ass as does the dood drivin from some of the differnt views. The grainey look is replaced with a really sharp and clean, visually impressive imagery. Details are quite good, and with all video settings set to max 800x600x16 bit it runs very smooth I'd estimate I get 40 - 60 fps but thats just my car by itself, still for a GeForce 2 64mb video card on a OC'ed Athalon XP eunning 1670mhz with 512mb ddr ram MSI KT3 Ultra2 mobo it runs quite nicely. :D :D :D Anyone seen Superbike 2001 by EA will recognize the replay setup and Superbike has great grafics this game is better yet!!!

I'd say its a 4 1/2 stars out of five star game. :P

It went on line no prob, didnt seem too warpy although I was in a server with 4 peeps and a 27 ping, had to be someone in the Islands I connected to. My ping in Half Life is 50 - 120 to west coast to mid us.
Time will tell but initally seems like EA got the net code right.

Now all I need to do is learn how to drive the frikkin thing !!! I got kicked out of a pratice session already for causin too much havoc :shock: LMAO :D :D

Ill leave it up as long as possible, so far it doesnt seem to be much of a drag, hell I was even racing on line with the ftp and http servers going and went ok so far.....

After a week or so Ill run a game server on the server comp I should be able to host about 15 - 20 people, I can host a 20 player Nascar 2002 game with no warp problem.

I was experimenting a bit earlier by pinging people I know, 160 - 260 to Jabba.... fair, varied alot, to Japan I do better 100 - 170 and west coast 55 - 80 generaly :)

crochico
06-28-2003, 04:18 PM
Ill leave it up as long as possible, so far it doesnt seem to be much of a drag, hell I was even racing on line with the ftp and http servers going and went ok so far.....

thanks Krazy.. i just got smartFTP now and the download should be complete in about 10 hours barring any disaster or my sisters (which is more likely of the two) :wink:

Ziploc
06-28-2003, 06:48 PM
superbike 2001 rocks!! KH i have the one file warez file :D 200~megs :)

Anonymous
06-28-2003, 08:35 PM
its a Great game.... Try EAPOWER for your name.... 30% boost in power! same with STOPPIE and GRIPPY

Shit my cable just cut off, we had a massive rain storm and I lost connection for a minute.... first time off line in about 3 months!

Ziploc
06-28-2003, 08:58 PM
lol i expeirienced that when downloading thank godness for resume :P

HoboPie
06-28-2003, 10:28 PM
Anyone know where I can get some setups. I am slowly getting the hang of making my own setups, but in F1 2002 I always relied on the ones I downloaded.

Maybe after people start getting used to the game we could start posting some times for a competition or something.

Oh an by the way I play with every aid off except the cluth and it is insane. My experience with F1 2002 leads me to believe that you can eventually get faster without aids than with, but the learning process is painful.

Anonymous
06-28-2003, 10:56 PM
Shit ya I gaurantee youll go fasteer without the Training Wheelz :D I aint played a racing game yet that didnt go consideratly faster with the stoodent driver shit turned on.... my complaint with nearly ALL F! games is the learning curve is like a brick wall so frustrating it isnt even fun. When a new F1 game comes out I generally go "YAWN" and go off looking for a new Half Life Mod or play Nascar 2002 Road Courses only.

Now theres a Racing Game that is FUN !! It has terrific graphics (if you have the pc to run it) I gotta say this, There is just something about the rumble of a big V8 rev that bitch up dump the clutch slam second and just smoke the living shit out of the tires laying a pair of wide ass black lines as you scream off that will be there for the rest of the season...
That and once you get it wired you can do SICK slides....Tach buried in the red, tires screaming layin the dArkIeS fRoM HelL Smokin the guy behind out so fuckin bad he cant see shit!!!!

Theres like 4 user made tracks (road of course) that are absolutly BRILLIANT !! Try Bullrun once you get its lay out in memory its the most exacting absolutly rewarding track of any racing game ever.... beating even the "king" GT.... Hell it must be good Black Hole and the ORL run a full length MARATHON on it a 48 hout team event that has a HUGE following.
Bullrun is a hilly kick ass track with zero G rises and drop offs that if your REALLY blazin you will leave the track for a moment. Speaking of which, theres a couple spots where the tracks "walls" dont end..... they curve up into a wall.... if you hit it right you can "fly" your car it seems several thousand feet up the wall and barrel roll over as you finally fall away its a classic to see some one do this....

I tell you Id like to get a NASCAR fun league race going I know how to run one of those servers really well You can also lower the track temp into the frigid range -200 below... makes waaaaay more horsepower!!

Then add a bit of traction and do a massive burn out and get the tires sticky rev er up pop the clutch and do fuckin HUGE wheelies!!! Really good fun! :D

Ziploc
06-28-2003, 11:24 PM
for someone witout a wheel that game sucks monkey but ;)

Anonymous
06-28-2003, 11:42 PM
for someone witout a wheel that game sucks monkey but ;) which game??? Nascar?? Yup it is dam near impossible to drive w/o a wheel but get this.... Ive seen fuckers on a keyboard that were shreading blody murder... its one game where FF is a Huge advantage.

Nemisis8u
06-29-2003, 12:09 AM
Thanks KH, Im downloading the resume thing now and will shortly start downloading the game. Thank again <---------insert worship smiley here

Anonymous
06-29-2003, 01:23 AM
Thanks KH, Im downloading the resume thing now and will shortly start downloading the game. Thank again <---------insert worship smiley here

Thank "I Wanna Ferarri" he's the one that put it in the server!!! Without him we'd all be SOL Thanks Bro!!

BADMIHAI
06-30-2003, 09:08 AM
I just finished copying the game, and I see no friggin .exe file!
All I have is a key generator, a bass.dll imsdox-f1 and this dev-f192 bin file that has 694MB. HELP![/u]

Anonymous
06-30-2003, 09:54 AM
I just finished copying the game, and I see no friggin .exe file!
All I have is a key generator, a bass.dll imsdox-f1 and this dev-f192 bin file that has 694MB. HELP![/u]

LOL the .bin needs to be extracted or burned to a CD Win CD will burn .bin files I believe.

I used WinISO to extract all the files so I could burn it with Nero. Nero wont support a .bin file so I extracted all the folders and files and burned them to a CD

Ziploc
06-30-2003, 10:53 AM
use win ISO to make an ISO out of that bin file and burn it in nero :)

crazidude
06-30-2003, 03:35 PM
lol i haven't finished downloading it yet but if u want to burn a .bin file download cdrwin or fireburner
also look for a crack if ur gonna use cdrwin because ur limited to using 1X only while burning

Ziploc
06-30-2003, 05:18 PM
we need a warez section!

:o

Nemisis8u
06-30-2003, 07:40 PM
AHHHHHH, Im more then half way done and cant resume it for some reason :bad-words:. Help Please.

HoboPie
06-30-2003, 07:54 PM
You can also use Daemon tools to make a virtual cd drive that will accept an iso as a cd. As long as you have the space that works well.

crazidude
06-30-2003, 08:17 PM
man this takes forever to download

Anonymous
06-30-2003, 09:22 PM
Of course it takes forever!!!! Ya think I'm AOL's main T3 piped directly into your house? LOLz I'm just on regular ol cable dood and have about 200 threads going out the last 3 days (about 200Kbs outgoing)

I'm suprised I can even connect to the forums because of all the traffic this thing has put on me..... So PLEASE don't complain! Especially when its something your getting for free!! Or I will set your underwear on Fire LOL :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire::onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire::onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire::onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: <--- See him? I set his underwear on fire LMAO :P :P

Oh ya, don't try to convert the .bin to a .iso and burn it... you need to "extract" the .bin or.iso first, otherwise your burning program will burn a little "hubcap" .iso on to your CD and windows doesnt know wtf to do with a hubcap!!! (i call the icon for .iso's a hubcap because it looks like a old moonie hubcap from the 50's LOL) Just extract all files from the .bin to a folder and hi lite the folder in your burning program so the individual files and folders show up in the selection window.... then the cd will auto start and work correctly.

Also, included in the .bin is a folder named "crack" No it's not a nickle rock!!! Just inside it is the key gen and the NO CD key you will need to run the game!!!!

crazidude
06-30-2003, 10:09 PM
omg cable can upload so fast!
the cable upload speed here is like 5kbps

Anonymous
06-30-2003, 10:18 PM
omg cable can upload so fast!
the cable upload speed here is like 5kbps

Jeasus, I'd call and complain LOL....

I'm extremely lucky to be on a brand new fiber optic node RoadRunner just installed that has only a few peeps on its 255 maximum normal ports. So I get absolutly amazing upload and download speeds.(700+ up almost 5mb dn) All for $39.00 a month..... (knocks on wood..) I've heard RR is upping service prices.... :( :(

crazidude
06-30-2003, 10:37 PM
holly crap!
700 upload and 5mb download
god dam thats fast
the download speed is almost a T-3 and the upload speed is higher than a T-1 by a lot

crazidude
06-30-2003, 11:19 PM
lol nooo
i just realised there's no .cue file...
owell ill just look for one

Anonymous
06-30-2003, 11:56 PM
lol nooo
i just realised there's no .cue file...
owell ill just look for one

Ya I know. Dont bother looking there isnt one. Get Win ISO, do as I suggested above and extract the files.... That no cue is why nero went duh what do i do with this thiung and wanted to make me a coaster.....

crazidude
07-01-2003, 12:41 AM
lol i got the cue file

Anonymous
07-01-2003, 12:48 AM
You did ??? where the hell was it? LOL I looked for a long time and finally gave up!

crazidude
07-01-2003, 01:00 AM
lol i downloaded it

crazidude
07-01-2003, 01:16 AM
if you want it i can send it to you

noosee
07-01-2003, 02:48 AM
Thanks KH ! Downloading it now.
It will take something like 24 hrs for me to get it

Jabba
07-01-2003, 03:59 AM
I just thought I would add my part...heres an even easier way to burn a bin without a cue file...get hold of a copy of Disc Juggler (I am still using version 3.50) then select cdr image to cd...then select ALL FILES this will allow you to select the bin file...then hit start....it works every time for VCD/PC/DC/PS2 bins....

crazidude
07-01-2003, 04:05 AM
hrm..
DiscJuggler seems like a good program to add to my collection :)

Anonymous
07-01-2003, 04:12 AM
I used to use it but nero dont get along well with other programs that use the mapi driver (nero changes the windows one to there own) plus Ive got a new hi speed burner that only works right if the oem software is installed, it came bundled with nero.
I just find its much easier to use Win ISO since I have it anyway and it can do all sorts of operations to any type of CD there is and its small 1mb size does matter I HATE BULKWARE like windows XP LOL

I cant wait for my copy of XP Lite it should be ready soon... For info check http://www.litepc.com/xplite.shtml

crazidude
07-01-2003, 04:18 AM
whoa XPlite sounds useful if it does what i think it does

the faq part for the XPlite is funny

Anonymous
07-01-2003, 04:31 AM
whoa XPlite sounds useful if it does what i think it does

the faq part for the XPlite is funny

If you went there you probably have the general idea, it basicly lets you do dam near anything to windows. I have 98Lite Pro and it makes a dramatic difference in 98se, its much smaller install went from almost 700mb full instal to just under 100mb big savings right there. The best thing is ripping all the unessesary shit out is it was much more stable and alot faster.... doing everything!! So you can see why I'm excited about them being close to releasing XP Lite... I was supposed to be on the beta crew but I lost my inet connection when they sent the notices to the aproved members and never knew until it was too late.... Oh well no biggie..... I did it on 98Lite that was enough.... fuckin had to re-install win98 bout 600 times helping them figgure some bugs out LOL :P :P

Ziploc
07-01-2003, 10:56 AM
Oh ya, don't try to convert the .bin to a .iso and burn it... you need to "extract" the .bin or.iso first, otherwise your burning program will burn a little "hubcap" .iso on to your CD and windows doesnt know wtf to do with a hubcap!!! (i call the icon for .iso's a hubcap because it looks like a old moonie hubcap from the 50's LOL) Just extract all files from the .bin to a folder and hi lite the folder in your burning program so the individual files and folders show up in the selection window.... then the cd will auto start and work correctly.

silly when you have the .ISO just to go NERO and choose burn CD image then choose the ISO file :)

if you ask me LFS is a far better solution to race online no music version 19~ meg is cheap to download and everyone ca play it wheels mice and keyboards supported

did i mention its online? :roll:

http://lfs.racesimcentral.com/content/demo.htm

BTW 25% of the game comes out next week sor the people who payed so this is the 'full' 3 car version till then

Anonymous
07-01-2003, 03:59 PM
Live For Speed..... Gaws I tried that about 5 months ago and it was the worst POS I ever played.....

Also, I think you need to re-read my post to fully comprehend what I said..... I did not have a .iso I had a .bin

crazidude
07-01-2003, 04:07 PM
hrm i don't think games that are less than 100mbs are good
but i could be horribly wrong
ill try that out later

Ziploc
07-01-2003, 05:15 PM
Live For Speed..... Gaws I tried that about 5 months ago and it was the worst POS I ever played.....

why? how come i think its a great game

Anonymous
07-01-2003, 05:21 PM
They may have changed it since I tried it.... not sure all I know is it was very erratic not smooth running at all, which for a small sized game would indicate something isn't right... It also crashed occasionly and I got tired of it and removing it took out some of windows required files and basicly screwed my comp up so I had to reinstall windows. Thats something that should never happen.

Ziploc
07-01-2003, 05:42 PM
ouch

well the LFS i have runs well

has a good online code

real deformable tires ie the tires go flat under load

custom colors

and THE most realistic physics and driving expeirience ive ever had

XyKo
07-01-2003, 06:43 PM
Just want to let everyone know that, you guys should get the damn LOGITECH MOMO WHEEL! It's so great and cheap for a price of $60 ship. You can get it that cheap and ship on ebay. I got mine around that price and it's the best steering wheel I've ever use. I have to love the leather wrap wheel. Right now, I've realize why people are driving so good in F1, online because they all have the wheel.

Nemisis8u
07-01-2003, 06:49 PM
Can some one please tell me how to resume the download. I asked KH but could not make it work, I dont want to bother him with another PM. Im more then 1/2 way done.

XyKo
07-01-2003, 06:51 PM
to resume, get a ftp program. if you're using IE then i think you cannot resume.

Nemisis8u
07-03-2003, 04:05 PM
I just figured it out but now I cant connect

Anonymous
07-03-2003, 08:14 PM
Try again my server is taking a beating and it was offline..... musta needed a breather, was up for 5 days straight and pumped out 120g's LoLz :P

Nemisis8u
07-04-2003, 11:03 AM
Try again my server is taking a beating and it was offline..... musta needed a breather, was up for 5 days straight and pumped out 120g's LoLz :P

:shock: holy shit 120g's thats insane. I just downloaded the game tnx. But now I need a crack. I've checked out megagames but I cant download the file for some reason and gamecopyworld is not helping either.

Ziploc
07-04-2003, 11:22 AM
its on the CD you boob lol

Nemisis8u
07-04-2003, 11:48 AM
lol, didnt look there, thnx a bunch :oops: