PDA

View Full Version : System Of A Down - Hypnotize.

|Nuno|
09-20-2005, 06:30 PM
Tracklisting:

Attack
Dreaming
Kill Rock 'n' Roll
Hypnotize
Stealing Society
Tentative
U-Fig
Holy Mountains
Vicinity of Obscenity
She's Like Heroin
Lonely Day
Soldier Side

Release Date

November 15th .

Can't wait for this. :D

And late 2005 is going to be great:

- Rosenrot
- Hypnotize
- And maybe a new Tool album.

Oh yes. 8)

ZfrkS62
09-20-2005, 08:50 PM
Rosenrot- isn't this the new Rammstein album that is supposed to be out sometime this month?

Dark Light, the new HIM album is out next week. I preordered it like 2 months ago so it should be in the mail on the 27th or 28th :D internationally though the release date is the 26th, but the US is screwed up so ours is the 27th :?

FUCK i hope TOOL puts out a new one :D It's about time to see if they can top Lateralus, which IMO is not their greatest, but they can't make a bad album :mrgreen:

as for SOAD..i'm so far behind on their stuff it's not even funny. I didn't get Steal this Album, which ever one they just put out, and now i'm going to be behind even worse with this one :(

Darkel
09-21-2005, 06:39 AM
Another SOAD album ? I wasn't expecting them to release it so early :|

Well, Mezmerize was quite different from the older ones but not so bad IMO :bah:
Once again, wait and hear, I hope there will be some serious sound :)

|Nuno|
09-21-2005, 10:18 AM
Rosenrot- isn't this the new Rammstein album that is supposed to be out sometime this month?

Correct, but according to Metal Hammer it will be released in 28/10. :)

FUCK i hope TOOL puts out a new one :DIt's about time to see if they can top Lateralus, which IMO is not their greatest, but they can't make a bad album :mrgreen:

Oh you're not alone on that one. :mrgreen: Last I heard was a live DVD before the end of this year, and then the new album, that could be out also this year, but it most likely will be in early 2006.

Ian_yamaue
09-21-2005, 12:11 PM
System of a down... :roll: My brother listen to it so much that I became alergic...

ZfrkS62
09-21-2005, 01:40 PM

Correct, but according to Metal Hammer it will be released in 28/10. :)

FUCK i hope TOOL puts out a new one :DIt's about time to see if they can top Lateralus, which IMO is not their greatest, but they can't make a bad album :mrgreen:

Oh you're not alone on that one. :mrgreen: Last I heard was a live DVD before the end of this year, and then the new album, that could be out also this year, but it most likely will be in early 2006.

Ok, i was starting to wonder about Rosenrot since the 27th is the last tuesday of september. Just wonder which CD player Rosenrot will go into since i'm sure Dark Light is going to take root in one of them :lol:

I'll have to ask my friend about the DVD, she ought to know since she's a die hard Tool/APC fan.

corpse_grinder0
09-21-2005, 05:17 PM
yeah there stuff gets old fast, at least for me... I was in there music video for chop suey.. and after I heard that song for 8 hrs straight, then on the radio again for another 5 months... I had enough.

http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/9356/soadcorpse31nj.th.jpg (http://img54.imageshack.us/my.php?image=soadcorpse31nj.jpg)

ZfrkS62
09-21-2005, 06:42 PM
yeah there stuff gets old fast, at least for me... I was in there music video for chop suey.. and after I heard that song for 8 hrs straight, then on the radio again for another 5 months... I had enough.

http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/9356/soadcorpse31nj.th.jpg (http://img54.imageshack.us/my.php?image=soadcorpse31nj.jpg)

:lol: you look so thrilled to be there :lol:

corpse_grinder0
09-22-2005, 12:20 AM
haha, it was a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG day. you try to go crazy every for 3 minutes, every 10 minutes for 8 hours....lol... it gets exhausting. I had a solid 5inch thick strip bruise going across my ribs from being crushed against the stage all day, aswell.

Fleischmann
09-28-2005, 03:44 AM
^^^AFAIK they recorded most of the songs during the mesmerize session, that's why the period between albums is so short. Just like RAMMS+EIN.