PDA

View Full Version : psycho ex-girlfriend

Z28
09-15-2005, 03:44 AM
I have a slight situation with an ex-girlfriend. Out of nowhere I received a phone call from an ex; after pretending to listen to her complain for a minute I told her enough is enough and not to call me then I disconnected. She then proceeded to call back and left two voicemail messages in which she threatened bodily harm. I am guessing she will not follow through, but it is apparent she is a psycho. Should I get the authorities involved just to fuck with her? What would you do?

Ghostbat
09-15-2005, 04:54 AM
Think that depends on exactly how crazy she is. Have some experience of a slightly deranged ex too. Personally I just let it blow over after a while. If you think your ex is really off the deep end I think you should call the police. Remember that there is nothing more dangerous than a scorned woman :?

corpse_grinder0
09-15-2005, 06:40 AM
try to bang her at least 1 last time, get some pictures maybe video... share with the world... then call the cops. thats what I do

blinkmeat
09-15-2005, 07:53 AM
try to bang her at least 1 last time, get some pictures maybe video... share with the world... then call the cops. thats what I do

LMAO!! :arrow: This man knows what he's talking about.

Advice: Make her think you're a big loser: say that you want to have a sixsome with all her friends or something. That'll make her forget you. :P

TransAm
09-15-2005, 07:53 AM

I literally laughed out loud when I read this - at 652am in a quiet office. Fucking thanks!

Ah well, could have been worse, coffee on the monitor etc

To the poster - I would call the cops, but yeah if you can get one last bang its a bonus.

faisal7
09-15-2005, 09:03 AM
bang her first
& ten let the cops bang her
simple

crayzayjay
09-15-2005, 09:10 AM
You gotta be careful with psychos. Having girls turn up at your door at 3 in the morning, several months after you've broken up with them, when your new gf is with you in bed, is not a fun situation.

Forget about the bang, just ignore her or call the cops.

antonioledesma
09-15-2005, 12:30 PM
bang her a couple of times, treat her like the most vulgar thing known to men. Do the "dirty sanchez" (new move, thanks to Dan :mrgreen: ) and she'll avoid you and your disgusting sexual perversions :mrgreen:

blinkmeat
09-15-2005, 01:12 PM
the sanch is as old as time my friend

ZfrkS62
09-15-2005, 08:28 PM

PMSL!!!

just block her number but make sure you save those messages in case something happens.

Vadim-4DSC
09-15-2005, 08:58 PM
What does she want from you? Wants to hook back up?

callen
09-16-2005, 01:24 PM
keep the dirty sanchez away from her....but tell her you will only get back with her if she lets you fuck her in the ass as hard as you want to. if she says no. call the cops and get a restraining order :D

MotorWorld
09-16-2005, 02:00 PM

please fix the size of your signature image

SIGNATURES

Images: you may have 1 image - max size 600 x 250 pixels and no more than 500Kb.

http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24269

Vadim-4DSC
09-16-2005, 03:41 PM

please fix the size of your signature image

SIGNATURES

Images: you may have 1 image - max size 600 x 250 pixels and no more than 500Kb.

http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24269

Sure, why not. Just please make sure you tell every other person doing it to do the same. Obviosly Im not the only one.

Z28
09-16-2005, 03:48 PM
try to bang her at least 1 last time, get some pictures maybe video... share with the world... then call the cops. thats what I do I had sex w/ her before I left her; I have been with a new woman for awhile now. I saved the messages. If she contacts me again she will have an OFP on her ass. Then she will certainly stay in the past where she belongs.