PDA

View Full Version : My little brother just finished his demo (hardrock/metal)

Skaala
09-14-2005, 09:35 AM
My little brother's band just finished their demo tape. It's a four track demo. If you don't like metal or hardrock it probably is'nt worth the download. I think it came out surprisingly good, looking at their basement "studio" The sound quality took me by surprise. Personaly I like the second track the best. They are 16 and 17 years old.

http://home.online.no/~g-skaala/Third%20Invention%20Demo/

nice to get some international review.

possessed_beaver
09-14-2005, 11:34 AM
do you have .mp3 versions?

blinkmeat
09-14-2005, 01:49 PM

Get winamp dude

#2 - I'm impressed :)

Fleischmann
09-14-2005, 02:11 PM
Wow...that's amazing for g8uys their age. Judging by the vocals and skill I'd pressume they were at least in their thirties. track #3 is my personal favorite. Their music is a tad on the gentle side to my liking, but goddshit nethertheless.

Congrats to your bro.

Skaala
09-14-2005, 05:18 PM

http://home.online.no/~g-skaala/Third%20Invention%20-%20Demo%20-%20Blackened%20Dream/

ZfrkS62
09-14-2005, 10:04 PM
dude, your bros band is pretty good. They've got a great classic metal sound with a little bit of the alternative sound. I can't remember the name of the song, i want to say REM did it, but one of the lines in the chorus is "in a world of human records" (or at least that's how it sounds), but the riff in your brother's second song sounds alot like that main riff. Which i think is cool because i like that song :D

saadie
09-16-2005, 06:02 AM
the band is pritty good ... and the music is awsome .... congrats to the band ..
anyways ... do they have a title yet (like umm the front cover of a CD)... 8)

Skaala
09-16-2005, 06:54 AM
the band is pritty good ... and the music is awsome .... congrats to the band ..
anyways ... do they have a title yet (like umm the front cover of a CD)... 8)

No, I don't think they have a cover yet.I only got a blank cd from him. But the name is like the title song "Blackened Dream" I guess they're working on a cover now.