PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy the fishermen!

Anonymous
09-13-2005, 09:10 PM
http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,12529-1773985,00.html
Jeremy must be getting old :P
wish my parents didn't subscribe to the telegraph now, times is worth it for jeremy's columns alone :D know what i'll be buying when i'm back at uni! :D

also his driving column for this week http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,12529-1772795,00.html -Jeep Grand Cherokee

antonioledesma
09-13-2005, 09:50 PM
lol... he has lots of free time now that he is in the final leg of his illness :mrgreen:
btw... wasn't that the driving column or is another column where he bitches about every living thing?

Anonymous
09-14-2005, 08:39 AM
lol... he has lots of free time now that he is in the final leg of his illness :mrgreen:
btw... wasn't that the driving column or is another column where he bitches about every living thing?

he used to have a column in the main section, there is another column for the same day about the jeep. TBH its been months since i've bought the actual paper so I don't really know anymore. He must be getting short of car reviews though!

zondaland
09-14-2005, 08:58 AM
He is getting very desperate isn't he. Six months and he has resorted to fishing. He has sort of gone from the fastest possible hobby to the slowest, interesting.

antonioledesma
09-14-2005, 12:15 PM

he used to have a column in the main section, there is another column for the same day about the jeep. TBH its been months since i've bought the actual paper so I don't really know anymore. He must be getting short of car reviews though!

then he must have 2 regular columns.
Is it me or what he writes in his TG page is the same bunch of jokes, metaphores, comparisons, etc. of the TG show... and some of the reviews of the newspaper?
he's a very funny guy, but reading/hearing the same joke 3 times isn't that funny