PDA

View Full Version : Cream is back....again...this time, msg!!!!

Mers
09-06-2005, 06:29 PM
So, for all of you who know Cream, the power trio of the 60's, with Ginger Baker (d), Eric Clapton (g) and Jack Buce (b), would know they disbanded in 1968...you should also know they came back to play 4 nights in London's Royal Albert Hall, in May 2005...

Well, now they're across the Pond:
http://www.ericclaptonportal.com/news/images/cream_msg2005_thumb.jpg

On the heels of four hugely successful nights at London's Royal Albert Hall and after much speculation, the eagerly anticipated Cream reunion lands in New York for three exclusive nights at Madison Square Garden. In what will be one of the must see shows of this decade and their only appearance in the U.S., legendary rock group, Cream - Ginger Baker, Jack Bruce and Eric Clapton, - will play Madison Square Garden October 24th, 25th, 26th, 2005. These shows will be produced by Ron Delsener Presents and tickets will be available in advance to American Express cardmembers.

AMEX Presale begins september 12.....

For those of u in the US (yes, the whole of the US...it's that important) who enjoy good blues, I urge you to go and see them...AMEX cardmembers can get tickets at ticketmaster.com from monday...DO NOT MISS THIS IF U CAN, it is very very worth it, if u are a blues fan....

http://www.ericclaptonportal.com/photos/fullsize/20050505.jpg

Minacious
09-06-2005, 07:16 PM
Yep, that picture shows him creaming alright. :D

Sorry, I had to.

TT
09-06-2005, 09:27 PM
:!: NO CAPS LOCK :!:

Toronto
09-06-2005, 10:22 PM
ya I heard about this (cream mailing list :D) any who, to bad they arn't coming to toronto... and I heard some bootlegs of their london shows, didn't sound that great.

Mers
09-06-2005, 10:35 PM
ya I heard about this (cream mailing list :D) any who, to bad they arn't coming to toronto... and I heard some bootlegs of their london shows, didn't sound that great.

Yeah, well, age catches up to all of us...and the gibsons on marshalls are long gone....i'd say even ginger's dw changes the sound...
HOWEVER
it's still a must go...37 years, ans 98% of the people think it was worth the wait....

(sorry bout the caps lock TT...)