PDA

View Full Version : top gear season 1 and 2

Pokiou
09-01-2005, 02:28 AM
Wooooooohoooooooooooo

i just got my hands on season 1 and 2 ... i love it..... !!!!

now to get season 3.. and then 4 as i have 5 and 6 :D hehe

if any1 wants them let me know :D

Pok

430csjj
09-01-2005, 04:14 AM
I do aswell!!

Z28
09-01-2005, 02:21 PM
I would be interested as well.

Akmon
10-17-2005, 03:12 PM
i want them all
tell me where can I find them?

No.1
10-17-2005, 04:54 PM
I'm sure we would all like to know where these vids arre surfacing from :?

Max Power
10-17-2005, 05:13 PM
Wooooooohoooooooooooo

i just got my hands on season 1 and 2 ... i love it..... !!!!

now to get season 3.. and then 4 as i have 5 and 6 :D hehe

Pok

u mean dvd releases or just the vid

Anonymous
10-18-2005, 06:29 AM

well there are some old ones from a certain website, also they have been on bbc world type channels so some have been re recorded i guess, also you can watch them on uktvpeople, they are on all the time! admittedly 45mins but they don't cut out much thats important IMO. For me thats enough watching the old stuff is nostalgic for me, but if i had them all I doubt i'd be watching them all the time :lol: Anyhow no dvd's have been released and i doubt they will be.

No.1
10-18-2005, 01:13 PM

well there are some old ones from a certain website, also they have been on bbc world type channels so some have been re recorded i guess, also you can watch them on uktvpeople, they are on all the time! admittedly 45mins but they don't cut out much thats important IMO. For me thats enough watching the old stuff is nostalgic for me, but if i had them all I doubt i'd be watching them all the time :lol: Anyhow no dvd's have been released and i doubt they will be.

I knew about the older vids showing on the net, but bbc world slipped my mind.. that's what happens when you doon't have sky :(

Anonymous
10-18-2005, 01:29 PM

I knew about the older vids showing on the net, but bbc world slipped my mind.. that's what happens when you doon't have sky :(

well you can't get it on normal sky sadly, you have to have a motorised/ seprate dish, but quite a few euro countries get it or a varient. Uktvpeople is the one i see it on :-)

Darkel
10-18-2005, 01:34 PM
I'm in, I never watched the first season :)

jon_s
10-18-2005, 01:42 PM
Not too long for the next series to start 8)

No.1
10-18-2005, 03:42 PM

well you can't get it on normal sky sadly, you have to have a motorised/ seprate dish, but quite a few euro countries get it or a varient. Uktvpeople is the one i see it on :-)

Yeah... had bbc world on holiday in my hotels this year. Watche hammond in the 4200GT Gransport again.... very nice :wink:

EnzoPagani
10-20-2005, 02:30 PM
hey when does the next season start here in USA?

Max Power
10-20-2005, 02:47 PM
soon

gis
10-20-2005, 03:04 PM
wouldnt mind seeing them as i dont have them saved to disk :)

ARMAN
10-20-2005, 03:45 PM

We want and we letting you know for almost a page 8)

Daggernite
10-20-2005, 03:56 PM
I cant remember season 1 or 2 that well, would love to see em again.

mclaren_Gt
10-20-2005, 04:10 PM
im interested in that seasons, dude

faisal7
10-23-2005, 08:05 AM
i'd be interested also