PDA

View Full Version : Cop Stops a Speeding Bike with his CAR!!!

Anonymous
06-27-2003, 01:08 AM
This is insane check this out, its at stupid videos unfortunatly but still worth checking out....Frikken Cop pulls right out in front of a sportbike thats blazing along!!! :shock:
http://www.stupidvideos.com/?VideoID=634

novass
06-27-2003, 02:30 AM
damn that was painful! the cop car shifted so much when the bike hit it. i wonder if the guy still got a ticket LOL

JN396
06-27-2003, 02:54 AM
sucks to be the rider =(

Anonymous
06-27-2003, 02:56 AM
Fuck I wonder if he Lived! :shock:

Johns
06-27-2003, 11:18 AM
did he get off the bike before hittin the cop, I couldnt see the video that good?

crochico
06-27-2003, 01:33 PM
is that cop actually allowed to use his car as a weapon like that and injur (or kill) the dude on the bike? :(

possessed_beaver
06-27-2003, 02:16 PM
omfg, another case of typical cop stupidity

down south a guy was clocked doing 250km/h (not sure bout miles)
on his bike, so the cop stands infrount of him (to try and stop him at 250kn/h!!!)
then the guy on the bike is in trouble for almost running the cop over!

troskap
06-27-2003, 03:40 PM
I hate to drop a bad joke on it.....resisting urge....resisting urge....no use....

Now that's what I call Crash Braking? :shock:

SilviaS15Cwest
06-27-2003, 05:30 PM
Poor dude. What kind of a car is that? It looks like a Jetta or something.

Anonymous
06-29-2003, 02:29 PM
It is a pug 406, must be from france that video.

That sounds about right....

BADMIHAI
06-29-2003, 04:38 PM
It's a Jetta used by most police forces in Eastern Europe.

Anonymous
06-29-2003, 05:25 PM
Naahhh its a sucky POS driven by one of the FAGS from Off Topic.com and there MUDHOLIN CREW

robruf
06-29-2003, 05:57 PM
You cannot see the motorcyclist hitting the car. Great camera work, retard. I wonder if the rider fell off the bike first. Oh yeah, in Canada and in the U.S., it is illegal for the police to chase a person on a motorcyle, if the motorcycle is going over a ceratin speed, this is due to too many bikers trying to get away and killing themselves ro policemen(women) getting hurt trying to chase them as well.

Anonymous
06-29-2003, 06:14 PM
Ya they posted that law here about 5 years ago, shortly after a bike being chased by a Blue n White ran a red light and T-boned a Toyota Corolla going almost 150.... flipped the Toy completely over almost cutting the car in half and killing 3 people in the car and the guy on the bike died instantly, one person trapped in the Toy was screaming for 15 minutes until she died.... fookin greusom wreck, happened half ablock from where I used to live. The next day th cfief of police made the announcment about breaking off a chase if the bike is really moving.
Still a cop died chasing a ZX-12 up the Pali Hiway here, theres a slight bend in the road before you enter a long tunnel, the ZX made the turn the cop in the Cobra Rustang didnt quite make the turn. In fine ford fashion the rustang going a estimated 130 pushed wide on the slight bend in the road and slammed straight into the concrete wall facing perpendictular to the tunnel.

The Rustang was only about 5 feet long when I went to pick it up for the insurance auctions with our tow truck, 3 days later it smelled horrible, I went into the car best I could from the bach and found the cops FOOT crushed in between the sheetmetal ot the floor and the tranny tunnel!!!! Gawd what a horrific smell.....

crochico
06-29-2003, 06:20 PM
You cannot see the motorcyclist hitting the car. Great camera work, retard. I wonder if the rider fell off the bike first. Oh yeah, in Canada and in the U.S., it is illegal for the police to chase a person on a motorcyle, if the motorcycle is going over a ceratin speed, this is due to too many bikers trying to get away and killing themselves ro policemen(women) getting hurt trying to chase them as well.

yeah, i've heard that it's something like 180km/h (in this case anyway).. a friend of mine was on the 401 heading west going 220km/h (in a car) and he pulled over after he started to slow down for the officer.. the cop asked him "why the hell did you stop? you should have just kept going"

crochico
06-29-2003, 06:22 PM
Still a cop died chasing a ZX-12 up the Pali Hiway here, theres a slight bend in the road before you enter a long tunnel, the ZX made the turn the cop in the Cobra Rustang didnt quite make the turn.

doesn't sound like the brightest idea in the world to chase any bike, let alone a kawasaki zx-12r or a hayabusa

Anonymous
06-29-2003, 06:23 PM
I did the same thing in one of my Z-28's I was doing 148.6 on radar and knew there was no fuckin way in hell the Hurley Doodison cud catch me but I also was aware that nothing beats Motorolla.....

crochico
06-29-2003, 06:35 PM
oh yes, i forgot to take that into account.. i know plenty that have been caught that way.. can't outrun wireless technology

Anonymous
06-29-2003, 08:10 PM
I learned that at a tender young age of 14, was on my dirtbike just haulin ass and a cop saw me and he was going in the oppsite direction thought I was safe. No he knew where I lived and called for assistance ...when I rounded the turn to my house there were 5 cop cars parked out in front of my house talking with my mom.... that went over real big.... Dad took my bike away for a month :shock: :shock: :shock: I was devastated by the loss of my bike. It scarred me for life :shock: I didnt know what to do with my self. I used to ride everyday at a huge dust bowl way up on the mountain behind our house. great place no one knew how we got up there but what a blast. Home from school lie about homework done hop on bike blaze off dont come home till well after dark LooL