PDA

View Full Version : Full Bullit Chase Scene

gogglibear
08-25-2005, 05:57 PM
Full Bullit Chase Scene download here (http://files.filefront.com/Ford_Mustang_Fastback_Vs_Dodge_Charger___Bullittmp g/;4067485;;/fileinfo.html)

From FordGTForum.com(we take no credit for the vid and are just here to give you guys vids for your viewing pleasure. Also TT you can have this vid to put in the vault if you want its very good quality)

exhausted mules
08-25-2005, 06:26 PM
thanks for the link man

allright wanted to see this.

N.J.
08-26-2005, 12:52 AM
It IS the best car chase ever - awesome.

I first saw this on TV back in '88, that would have made me 10 years old. I remember having all my mates around after school for my birthday. I got them all to sit down and watch: Bullitt, The Italian Job and the Blues Brothers car chases...what annoyed me was some of them wouldn't shut up and enjoy it.

No, they just didn't know any better. They didn't appreciate how big an event it was. Shame - I always felt that I was more mature than them anyway.

I guess been the youngest with much older brothers who we both nuts on cars probably had something to do with it. :D

I still love watching it even to this day...I loved that '69 Ford Mustang 390GT Fastback in british racing green + I loved the noise!

The disappointing thing though is when you see that Mustang for real. Its actually not the small 2 door coupe with the big V8 that you think it is. Its just that the Dodge Charger was such a massive car that it made the Mustang look tiny - trust me, its not...I didn't like it so much after realising how big it was...

Still, I never get sick of hearing that V8 or seeing McQueen lose it around a corner, reverse back while smoking the tyres then SCREAM down the road while still smoking the tyres.

Best thing of all though - no special affects! nothing shits me more than CGI ie. The remade Gone in 60 seconds. Not a bad film, but that jump on the bridge was a bit ordinary.

Bullitt - often copied, never bettered...I doubt it ever will. :)