PDA

View Full Version : Rosenrot - the next Rammstein Album!

|Nuno|
08-19-2005, 07:51 PM
"Rosenrot" was scrapped from the last album after being rumored to be its first single, but now it has become the title-track for the new album. Obviously it wasn't dropped because they didn't like it – it must be such a strong song they wanted to save it for the next time around! This information comes about two months after the official site had posted the working title of the next album, Reise, Reise (Vol. 2).

"Benzin" has been picked to be the fist single from Rosenrot. The video was just filmed and is in post production. Artwork is being prepared as well.

http://herzeleid.com/

Awesome title. And this is one of my most anticipated albums of 2005. Can't wait! :D

ZfrkS62
08-20-2005, 01:16 AM
sweet :D This one should be just as hard as Reise Reise :D

|Nuno|
09-30-2005, 06:45 PM
Tracklisting:

1. Benzin
2. Mann gegen Mann
3. Rosenrot
4. Spring
5. Wo bist du
6. Stirb nicht vor mir
7. Zerstören
8. Hilf mir
9. Te quiero puta
10. Feuer & Wasser
11. Ein Lied

ZfrkS62
09-30-2005, 08:47 PM
what's the release date on this one? October 27th?

corpse_grinder0
09-30-2005, 09:07 PM
rammstein is awesome, cant wait to pick this one up.

|Nuno|
10-01-2005, 09:54 AM
what's the release date on this one? October 27th?

Yep, I think it's that, unless you're dutch. The bastards get it first. :P

|Nuno|
10-03-2005, 03:33 PM
Small update:

Tracklisting change

Universal-rock.de has posted the tracklisting for Rosenrot, and it is slightly different than what Universal.dk posted. It may be final, but it still could change.

First off, the order is the same, but "Ein Lied" is missing, making only 10 tracks. Since it is already known that there will be at least one limited edition, perhaps it will show up there.

"Stirb nicht vor mir" is still listed along with an English name but now it is "Don't die before I do". This removes the ambiguity of "Don't die before me", as "before me" can either be temporal or spatial (before I do / in front of me).

In addition, the tracklisting revealed that the track features Sharleen Spiteri, who fronts the band Texas. As she is Scottish, that may explain the English title since she would probably sing in English.

www.herzeleid.com

|Nuno|
10-20-2005, 01:09 PM
Player with samples of 5 new songs up on the official site!! :D

http://www.rammstein.de/Extras/

Liking what I hear so far. 8)